The Sci-Fi/Fantasy Geeks Society Watch

suneilr
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by Craghyrax)
You're kinda stuffed, then :p:
Yup... stuffed full of evil Although my plans for world domination seem to have been put on hold what with exams and all that. Oh well now that A levels have finished I have all of summer to come up with a nefariuos strategy to subjugate Earth. I will not be stopped:cool:
Craghyrax
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
How did the exams go? What offers are you holding?
suneilr
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
How did the exams go? What offers are you holding?
Exams went meh. Hopefully I'll get the grades... otherwise I really will be stuffed I have an offer form Imperial to do Physics. The offer's AAA though which is not nice
Craghyrax
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
That's a horrible offer, but congratulations on being made it. And I'm glad your exams are over :five:
suneilr
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
That's a horrible offer, but congratulations on being made it. And I'm glad your exams are over :five:
Yup and no more school ever again. ( Well unless I have to resit A Levels :ninja:). It's annoying though because quite a few of my friends are going interrailing in Europe for a couple of weeks. Hopefully I'll get the internship that I applied for, otherwise Summer will be incredibly boring
Craghyrax
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
You can still make plans and do things even if it falls through ;console; Be creative
suneilr
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
You can still make plans and do things even if it falls through ;console; Be creative
Ohh I don't like being creative Ideas should come to me, not me going to ideas:mad:
Craghyrax
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Well.. tag one of the friends who isn't going interailing and take a cheap flight to somewhere else in Europe and do a bit of exploring yourself :p:
Tabris
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Ooooh, I never realised this place was for comics too.

Anyone else read comics here?
Craghyrax
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Only Tintin and Asterix :dontknow:
suneilr
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
And a few star wars comics when i can find them.
Jayk
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by Tabris)
Ooooh, I never realised this place was for comics too.

Anyone else read comics here?
Ch'yeah :rolleyes: Most comics do fall into the realm of science fiction and/or fantasy

I do like reading them, but I always end up getting annoyed because invariably I come in in the middle of a story Although I've religiously kept up with the Firefly/Serenity comics...those were fun
(Original post by Suneilr)
Ohh I don't like being creative:frown: Ideas should come to me, not me going to ideas:vmad:
Erm...isn't ideas coming to you actually being creative? :confused:
suneilr
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by Jayk Bakner)
Erm...isn't ideas coming to you actually being creative? :confused:
Well the problem is that ideas don't come to me. So I have to go and hunt them down
Craghyrax
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
*catches an idea* :hubba:
suneilr
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
*catches an idea* :hubba:
*steals idea*
Craghyrax
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
*kidnaps suneil* :ninja:
Jayk
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
No wait....I'm muddled up...

I meant 'isn't hunting ideas down actually being creative'. I mean, okay, it's really a mix of the two. You get into the creative mindset (i.e. starting hunting ideas), then they just come to you then. That's how I work, at least...and I've written 27 chapters (and 175,000 words) of my novel so far
suneilr
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
*kidnaps suneil* :ninja:
:hmmmm2: You do realise I'm the evil overlord right?^o) *Summons legion upon legion of demons to resue me and mutilate Craggy*:ts: :security:
suneilr
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by Jayk Bakner)
No wait....I'm muddled up...

I meant 'isn't hunting ideas down actually being creative'. I mean, okay, it's really a mix of the two. You get into the creative mindset (i.e. starting hunting ideas), then they just come to you then. That's how I work, at least...and I've written 27 chapters (and 175,000 words) of my novel so far
Well I don't want to have to hunt down ideas. They should come to me. I am the ruler of everything and all that
Craghyrax
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by suneilr)
:hmmmm2: You do realise I'm the evil overlord right?^o) *Summons legion upon legion of demons to resue me and mutilate Craggy*:ts: :security:
You don't want to do that to your accomplice, muppet :laugh:
X

Reply to thread

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you like exams?

Yes (130)
18.6%
No (422)
60.37%
Not really bothered about them (147)
21.03%

Watched Threads