?
Report 11 years ago
:hahaha:
suneilr
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
I can't be bothered to reply to all the posts individually so I'll just say that they're all collectively wrong Evil will always win in the real world, and I am the incarnation of evil, therefore I will win:cool:
Demon_AS
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
You're just a puppet, because there's ALWAYS a higher evil :p:.
Darkened Angel
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
i'm the higher good
Demon_AS
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Nah, you're just a randomer in this plot :p:. One of the nameless people who gets killed off in the name of evil :p:

It's all for the higher good, though. Your death (among others) stirs our young, dashing hero (me) to set right the wrongs caused to him by evil in a non-revenge related plot :p:.
suneilr
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by Demon_AS)
Nah, you're just a randomer in this plot :p:. One of the nameless people who gets killed off in the name of evil :p:

It's all for the higher good, though. Your death (among others) stirs our young, dashing hero (me) to set right the wrongs caused to him by evil in a non-revenge related plot :p:.
^o) Hmm You're quite mistaken. The words dashing and hero do not describe you except in any context where they are used to describe qualities you do NOT possess:p:

And I'm the highest evil and we all know that evil always beats good in the real world. Therefore I win
Demon_AS
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
You don't know anything about the real world ^o). Hence everything you say is false :p:.
suneilr
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
You don't know anything about the real world ^o). Hence everything you say is false :p:.
I assure you that just because I spend about 30% of my time contemplating the many painful ways in which I could kill you, does not mean that I know nothing about the real world.
Demon_AS
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
No wonder you're so silly :p: You waste all that valuable (in your case) brain space thinking about doing stupid things ^o).
Crimson Black
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago

Unfortunately, he trips up on his dashingly heroic ego and falls headlong into a pit of spikes which impale him. My faithful puppet Suneilr stands laughing atop the pit (he might poke you a bit with a very long stick, I might feed him a marshmallow if he behaves) whilst I close agreements with publishing companies that forbid sequels, prequels, or indeed resurrections. :p:

I think I might call my book "The Death of Demon". Hmm, night alliteration there.
Craghyrax
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by Crimson Black)
I think I might call my book "The Death of Demon". Hmm, night alliteration there.
*makes a bid to publish* :flute:
Jayk
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
No wonder you're so silly :p: You waste all that valuable (in your case) brain space thinking about doing stupid things ^o).
Oooooooh!
*grabs popcorn*
Unfortunately, he trips up on his dashingly heroic ego and falls headlong into a pit of spikes which impale him. My faithful puppet Suneilr stands laughing atop the pit (he might poke you a bit with a very long stick, I might feed him a marshmallow if he behaves) whilst I close agreements with publishing companies that forbid sequels, prequels, or indeed resurrections. :tongue:

I think I might call my book "The Death of Demon". Hmm, night alliteration there. :biggrin:
OOOOOOOH!!!!! *munches popcorn*
(Original post by Craghyrax)
And he's down!!!! Kill! Kill! Kill!! :vroam:
Craghyrax
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by Jayk Bakner)
And he's down!!!! Kill! Kill! Kill!! :vroam:
*pounces*
Crimson Black
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by Craghyrax)
*foils* :rolleyes:
Craghyrax
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
*foils* :rolleyes:
#zomg# #cannon#
Demon_AS
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Unfortunately, he trips up on his dashingly heroic ego and falls headlong into a pit of spikes which impale him. My faithful puppet Suneilr stands laughing atop the pit (he might poke you a bit with a very long stick, I might feed him a marshmallow if he behaves) whilst I close agreements with publishing companies that forbid sequels, prequels, or indeed resurrections. :p:

Nah, don't be ridiculous I know it looked like I tripped, but I heard a D.I.D., double-took, and dived into the pit with one smooth motion.

The commotion you heard down there - contrary to popular belief - was not my Death, but rather me saving the day, getting the girl, and continuing on with my quest to defeat Evil

An apt name for a book ;yes;. I suppose you'll be extemporising on how Demon faced down his Death and came out triumphant by a nose, a sword and a girl :p:.
suneilr
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Did our soc just get invaded?:eek:

Stand by to repel boarders
Demon_AS
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
He obviously chose the best Soc to hit :hmmm:.
suneilr
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Hmm our counter attack seems to have caused damage to our soc
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Were you ever put in isolation at school?

Yes (199)
27.87%
No (515)
72.13%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise