Turn on thread page Beta

The Sci-Fi/Fantasy Geeks Society watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Demon_AS)
    Our kettle keeps tripping all the fuses at my house . So, no tea for me until we get a new kettle .
    Everyone is tea-less! Quick, everyone over to Craggy's house!

ReputationRep:
    Haha, knowing her, she'd just welcome us and that's defeat the purpose of being imposing .

Anyways, bed time! Good night, all . Hope you enjoyed that rep, Jayk .

ReputationRep:
    Yay Sci Fi Fantasy Party!!! :party:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Craghyrax)
    Yay Sci Fi Fantasy Party!!! :party:
    What comes before part B?

PAAAAAAAART-AY!!!!!!

God, I'm a nerd... No wait! I'm a geek honest!!

*throws self out of soc*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Craghyrax)
    ;console; You're that broke?
    nah, i just like to jump at every oppotunitea

god that joke was worse than jayk's :p:

(Original post by Demon_AS)
    Our kettle keeps tripping all the fuses at my house . So, no tea for me until we get a new kettle .
    our grill keeps tripping the fuses in mine, i managed to cause a power shortage two days in a row and mum had a right go at me! its not exactly my fault! geez... you'd think by now she'd have learnt NOT to put me in the kitchen after that last incident :rolleyes: :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Darkened Angel)
    nah, i just like to jump at every oppotunitea

god that joke was worse than jayk's :p:
    'Scuse me, but 't'was a John Dorian MD joke :p: :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jayk Bakner)
    'Scuse me, but 't'was a John Dorian MD joke :p: :rolleyes:
    that's even worse!!! :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    that's even worse!!! :rolleyes:
    :eek:

Sho-hocking. Scrubs is teh awesomeness!!

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys. Anyone want to summarise what happened last night? I would read through it but I assume most of it is Demon's inane ramblings so to protect my poor mind I won't.:p:

ReputationRep:
    Well Demon only posted twice since you last posted...so...

Anyways! DA made a Nuclear Hobo Launcher; and is currently nursing her world domination plans into fruition - starting with the death of all Hobos to fuel her NHL.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by suneilr)
    Hey guys. Anyone want to summarise what happened last night? I would read through it but I assume most of it is Demon's inane ramblings so to protect my poor mind I won't.:p:
    you got overthrown and eaten by alligators and craggy stole your position by offering everyone tea :rolleyes: and my plans to overthrow her have been thwarted yet again by morrisons constant lack of paperclips :mad:

:eek:

Sho-hocking. Scrubs is teh awesomeness!!
    never really got into it :p:

ReputationRep:
    Well Demon only posted twice since you last posted...so...

Anyways! DA made a Nuclear Hobo Launcher; and is currently nursing her world domination plans into fruition - starting with the death of all Hobos to fuel her NHL.
    Well you know Demon...Even two of his posts are enough to destroy an unshielded mind

ooookkkkayy what exactly is a nuclear hobo launcher? I thought DA gave up when she realised she couldn't beat me?

ReputationRep:
    you got overthrown and eaten by alligators and craggy stole your position by offering everyone tea :rolleyes: and my plans to overthrow her have been thwarted yet again by morrisons constant lack of paperclips :mad:
    Waaaahhh? I didn't get overthrown It was all intentional:rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    ooookkkkayy what exactly is a nuclear hobo launcher? I thought DA gave up when she realised she couldn't beat me?
    It's a Ronseal moment - does exactly what it says on the tin.

Launches nuclear hobos

The real question is 'What's a nuclear hobo?', and that question is easily answerable! It's a hobo with a nuclear warhead shoved up his behind! :eek: My idea...accidentally discovered I'm a closet - and slightly twisted - evil genius, having devised the NHL! I'm planning on growing a big black mustache - I'm a traditionalist.

ReputationRep:
    Waaaahhh? I didn't get overthrown It was all intentional:rolleyes:
    yes you did and no it wasnt :rolleyes: :p:

a nuclear hobo launcher is a McGyver-esque weapon that launches nuclear hobos which are the most radioactive substance known to man and mutate anyone within a 10 mile radius into bugs other things on which i can tread on...

ReputationRep:
    Ohhh Oh well at least Craggy will avenge my death. :rolleyes: And nuclear hobos? JAyk you have one very sick mind:p:

ReputationRep:
    It's a Ronseal moment - does exactly what it says on the tin.

Launches nuclear hobos

The real question is 'What's a nuclear hobo?', and that question is easily answerable! It's a hobo with a nuclear warhead shoved up his behind! :eek: My idea...accidentally discovered I'm a closet - and slightly twisted - evil genius, having devised the NHL! I'm planning on growing a big black mustache - I'm a traditionalist.
    dont be so unoriginal! :rolleyes: you're exactly what is wrong with todays tv-show-ideas-comer-upers!! :p:

ReputationRep:
    Ohhh Oh well at least Craggy will avenge my death. :rolleyes: And nuclear hobos? JAyk you have one very sick mind:p:
    Well, when you're a DM in Dungeons and Dragons, you not only have to come up with stuff that'll threaten the players, but also entertain. So yes, I'm reasonably twisted :rolleyes:
    dont be so unoriginal! :rolleyes: you're exactly what is wrong with todays tv-show-ideas-comer-upers!!
    I ain't gunning for an Emmy! I'm gunning for...well...everyone :p: :cool:

ReputationRep:
    Well, when you're a DM in Dungeons and Dragons, you not only have to come up with stuff that'll threaten the players, but also entertain. So yes, I'm reasonably twisted :rolleyes:
    DM? Dungeons and Dragons?

ReputationRep:
    ^ what do you mean 'Dungeons and Dragons?'?!?!
    I ain't gunning for an Emmy! I'm gunning for...well...everyone :p: :cool:
    well it wont work on me, i have a bulletproof vest!

Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.