The Sci-Fi/Fantasy Geeks Society Watch

Craghyrax
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by Jayk Bakner)
Heh, me neither. I've just about got it down now, because most of my writing is done on PC, and so the spell-checker goes nuts at me Although I still haven't gotten the different between 'your' and 'you're' down; I get it in principle, but when I'm writing my brain doesn't process it right
Lol..with me I know how it should look and sound, and if I read over it I know how to put it right so it doesn't bug me, but I can't actually tell you the reasons why its wrong. I just know it is.
Jayk
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by Craghyrax)
Lol..with me I know how it should look and sound, and if I read over it I know how to put it right so it doesn't bug me, but I can't actually tell you the reasons why its wrong. I just know it is.
Speshul brayns four da whin :king1:
Craghyrax
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Lol.. maybe :p:

How goes, anyway?
Jayk
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Nowt much happening here - my Da got home yesterday, and he's currently dozing in front of the Tour de France, so TV's out of the question. But I have been keeping myself entertained with Deadwood and helping incite a full on console-war over in the Gaming forum Got rep from it! The good kind too! Check out my fifth shiny! #excited#

Hows about yourself?
Craghyrax
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Oh you did! :five: Does my heart good to see it, it does ;yes;
I've got a headache and I'm a bit bleugh today
I've been passing time by reviewing personal statements and spamming up the Cambridge forum :rolleyes:
I'm still unemployed and waiting to hear back from an interview on Monday..
cloud strife
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
world war hulk woooooooo
Craghyrax
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
:confused:
Jayk
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Oh you did! :five: Does my heart good to see it, it does ;yes;
I've got a headache and I'm a bit bleugh today
I've been passing time by reviewing personal statements and spamming up the Cambridge forum :rolleyes:
I'm still unemployed and waiting to hear back from an interview on Monday..
Meh...headaches suck. :hugs:

And woot for spamming up Cambridge. They could do with a little spam Good luck with the job thingie too - at least you're being proactive. The only job I've managed is growing my beard (as I always do during the holidays...tradition, or something), and I'm paying for that
:confused:
:ditto: Although I have a vague idea what he's on about. It's a new comic book mini-series with the Hulk fighting lots of both good and bad guys. :cool:
Darkened Angel
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
I'm 19 todaaaay!!! Went paintballing to celebrate, I was up to my ass in mud :p: Good fun though
Craghyrax
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by Darkened Angel)
I'm 19 todaaaay!!! Went paintballing to celebrate, I was up to my ass in mud :p: Good fun though
Happy Birthday!!! :dancing: :flowers:
Craghyrax
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Meh...headaches suck. :hugs:
:love:
(Original post by Jayk)
And woot for spamming up Cambridge. They could do with a little spam
So true :laugh: I get the feeling they uniformally flinch everytime I pepper the place with an abundance of smilies Most of them aren't regular to use any..and it really stands out on pages and pages of plain black text
(Original post by Jayk)
Good luck with the job thingie too - at least you're being proactive. The only job I've managed is growing my beard (as I always do during the holidays...tradition, or something), and I'm paying for that
Do dreadlocks count? :flute:

(Original post by Jayk)
:ditto: Although I have a vague idea what he's on about. It's a new comic book mini-series with the Hulk fighting lots of both good and bad guys. :cool:
Doesn't make it any less random in context :p:
Jayk
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
So true :laugh: I get the feeling they uniformally flinch everytime I pepper the place with an abundance of smilies Most of them aren't regular to use any..and it really stands out on pages and pages of plain black text
Hehe! Go you! Smiley the crap out them! :ts: ;shoot;
(Original post by Craggy)
Do dreadlocks count? :flute:
:hmmm: Are they on your face?
(Original post by Craggy)
Doesn't make it any less random in context :p:
True. Oi! Cloud! Explain your randomness!
(Original post by Darkened Angel)
I'm 19 todaaaay!!! Went paintballing to celebrate, I was up to my ass in mud Good fun though
Yay! Happy Birthday!!!!!! :party: Enjoying being a teenager...I miss it :bawling:
Craghyrax
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Hehe! Go you! Smiley the crap out them! :ts: ;shoot;
Yassah!! *salutes*
(Original post by Jayk)
:hmmm: Are they on your face?
Eeeww :eyeball: :afraid: Jaaayyykkkk!!! :rolleyes:
Jayk
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Yassah!! *salutes*

Eeeww :eyeball: :afraid: Jaaayyykkkk!!! :rolleyes:
As Suneil pointed out - me = slightly twisted ;grin; :soap:
Craghyrax
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
As Suneil pointed out - me = slightly twisted ;grin; :soap:
Just a tad :flute:
Jayk
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Just a tad :flute:
Not that I'm attracted to women with beards (knotted into dreadlocks or no!) or anything, mind...they creep me out something fierce. :eek: Didn't use that soap smiley for any reason either...just saw it when I was looking for those lock'n'load smileys, and really liked it

And DA. Cake?

I'd make my Grandma's special wartime chocolate cake (no eggs!)...but then I'd eat it all before I even got around to sending you it :p:
Craghyrax
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
I've tasted choc cake made without egg before; it was great
Darkened Angel
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
:eek: CAKE!!!! I want cake! We're not having a bday cake cause dad spent loads on paintball, he's also spent loads on me throughtout the year due to uni so I dont blame him.

Appreciate the thought though Thanks for the bday wishes everyone! *hands out pixel-flavoured chocolate cake to everyone* :p:
Craghyrax
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
*attacks cake* :ninja:
Darkened Angel
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Have you guys seen the new HP movie btw? Everyone told me it was really good but I found it quite terrible I'm glad I didnt waste my money going to see it. The whole movie was made just for the scene at the Ministry, most of the rest was pretty appaling! They need to make it LotRs length, would be loads better! Especially for the 6th and 7th movie which I am now dreading...
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Did you get less than your required grades and still get into university?

Yes (28)
25.93%
No - I got the required grades (66)
61.11%
No - I missed the required grades and didn't get in (14)
12.96%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise