Jayk
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by Darkened Angel)
jayk's angry at everyone :rolleyes:
GRRRRRRRRR!!!! :mad:

I'm only angry at Clubber Lang ... Harry f-f-f-****wit Potter...JK Rowling ... my Uni course organisers ... Sakapaka ... midges ... my lava lamp ... my Xbox ... my TV ... my radiators ... my house ... the architect who came over on friday (he's going to destroy my room!) ... deer ...

*continues to rant off into the distance*

Oh! And Hugh Jackman... (thanks Coxy )

:rolleyes:
suneilr
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
oh wow, i actually almost spelt suneil's username correctly :p: damn i and e always in the wrong position :rolleyes: i'm just going to call you sunny from now on....
Yup another exception to the rule. I before E except after c and in Suneil :p: Hmm it's surprising the number of people who shorten my name to Sunny. It's only one letter shorter:confused:
Darkened Angel
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
why are you angry with HP jayk?
(Original post by Demon_AS)
Go and practice Wonderwall!
meh...
(Original post by suneilr)
Yup another exception to the rule. I before E except after c and in Suneil :p: Hmm it's surprising the number of people who shorten my name to Sunny. It's only one letter shorter:confused:
its easier to spell :p:
Jayk
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
why are you angry with HP jayk?
You don't want to get me started. Seriously. I could rant for hours about why I'm angry with HP and JK Rowling. Both the films and the books.
Jayk
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
I won't...obviously...
Crimson Black
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by Jayk Bakner)
You don't want to get me started. Seriously. I could rant for hours about why I'm angry with HP and JK Rowling. Both the films and the books.
*prods Jayk*

:vroam:
Craghyrax
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago

I'm only angry at Clubber Lang ...
You too? :eyeball: Well that's a relief..I'm glad I'm not the only one!!! :hmmmm:
Jayk
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by Craghyrax)
You too? :eyeball: Well that's a relief..I'm glad I'm not the only one!!! :hmmmm:
God, yes. He's been chipping away at my tolerance for some time now...I finally cracked when he judged a film to be 'crap' based solely on its title, which he deemed 'silly' - despite it being a logical descriptor of what the movie is about. :mad:

Anyways! Moving swiftly on, no?
(Original post by Crimson Black)
*prods Jayk*

:vroam:
Oi! Gimme back my wallet!

*runs after him*
Craghyrax
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
I've been: :banghead: about him coming into the Cambridge forum and asserting that having Emma Watson accepted to Cambridge (rumour has it she wants to apply) would be enough of an asset to the University for them to favour her in admissions possibly even over other candidates :bird: And no the fact that this would give them bad publicity isn't enough to outweigh the benefits of taking her :rolleyes: And no..the fact that they already have an impressive record of famous people and don't have any difficulties in attracting new applicants doesn't count either!

:banghead:

What are you doing up, then? :eyeball:
Jayk
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
I've been: :banghead: about him coming into the Cambridge forum and asserting that having Emma Watson accepted to Cambridge (rumour has it she wants to apply) would be enough of an asset to the University for them to favour her in admissions possibly even over other candidates :bird: And no the fact that this would give them bad publicity isn't enough to outweigh the benefits of taking her :rolleyes: And no..the fact that they already have an impressive record of famous people and don't have any difficulties in attracting new applicants doesn't count either!

:banghead:

What are you doing up, then? :eyeball:
Guh...he's an arrogant, obnoxious snob :mad: Best wash your hands of him as quickly as possible. I have done so! :cool:

And I am up because I wanted to see my Da off for once - he always has to get up at the crack of dawn on Mondays after weekends up here, so he can catch a flight down to Den Haag and be at work for 9am

But it turns out, I also have insomnia, as I tried going to sleep when he left an hour ago, but to no avail. So I've got a movie on, and I'm poking at my story.

*poke poke*
Craghyrax
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Guh...he's an arrogant, obnoxious snob :mad: Best wash your hands of him as quickly as possible. I have done so! :cool:
I'm sorry to say I agree Oh well :dontknow:
(Original post by Jayk)
And I am up because I wanted to see my Da off for once - he always has to get up at the crack of dawn on Mondays after weekends up here, so he can catch a flight down to Den Haag and be at work for 9am

But it turns out, I also have insomnia, as I tried going to sleep when he left an hour ago, but to no avail. So I've got a movie on, and I'm poking at my story.

*poke poke*
I get insomnia alot ;console; Sweet of you to see your Dad off I got home really late and then had to catch up on the Secretary General election campaign (I'm running :afraid:) which took me probably 90mins or so..and by then it was so late..I kind of just hung around
Jayk
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
I get insomnia alot ;console; Sweet of you to see your Dad off I got home really late and then had to catch up on the Secretary General election campaign (I'm running :afraid:) which took me probably 90mins or so..and by then it was so late..I kind of just hung around
Blimey...90 mins of perusin', eh? Well, best of luck to you with that :king1:

I once delved into the MUN (that is what we're talking about, right?) and got totally confounded! I'm dead impressed with the people who frequent it, I think my head might kerplode if I tried to get it around the stuff going on in there :eek:
Crimson Black
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Jayk's no good with polly-tics. He can argue the socks off you when it comes to how the use of great camera angles in Lord of the Rings greatly enhances the viewing quality, despite having Orlando Bloom in it; but when it comes to Cameron, Miliband, Brown, and the humourously named Balls, his mind goes as blank as Jackson Pollock's canvas before he tried to perhaps, maybe, chuck some paint on here in the hope that it comes out right. :p:
Darkened Angel
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
i had to study the camera angles of LotR and stuff during my GCSE's, what fun :p: I wasn't into LotR at the time and it put me off for a while cause we had to constantly watch the first 20min to study it etc. Then a few laters realised she showed us the shortened version :eek: :rolleyes: I saw we set fire that one and be rid of it once and for all!
Darkened Angel
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
moo moooo moo moo mooo mooo moooooo moo moooo moo mooooo moooo mooooo!
Craghyrax
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by Crimson Black)
Jayk's no good with polly-tics. He can argue the socks off you when it comes to how the use of great camera angles in Lord of the Rings greatly enhances the viewing quality, despite having Orlando Bloom in it; but when it comes to Cameron, Miliband, Brown, and the humourously named Balls, his mind goes as blank as Jackson Pollock's canvas before he tried to perhaps, maybe, chuck some paint on here in the hope that it comes out right. :p:
:laugh: I'm also very clueless when it comes to domestic affairs :ninja: But with international affairs I'm quite interested in what goes on by and large, and its fun to be some rogue state on a soapbox :soap: (I'm China :evil:)

And yes its MUN, Jayk :p: Its not that impressive; most of it is blagging :flute:
Demon_AS
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago

I'm only angry at Clubber Lang ... Harry f-f-f-****wit Potter...JK Rowling ... my Uni course organisers ... Sakapaka ... midges ... my lava lamp ... my Xbox ... my TV ... my radiators ... my house ... the architect who came over on friday (he's going to destroy my room!) ... deer ...

*continues to rant off into the distance*

Oh! And Hugh Jackman... (thanks Coxy )

:rolleyes:
But... but Hugh Jackman's the Wolverine! :eek:

*Stalks off* How dare he...
Jayk
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by Demon_AS)
But... but Hugh Jackman's the Wolverine! :eek:

*Stalks off* How dare he...
Does no-one watch Scrubs in here?!?!?! :eek:

*stalks off* How dare they!!
Darkened Angel
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Does no-one watch Scrubs in here?!?!?! :eek:
no, just you :p:

How dare you!! :eek:
Craghyrax
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
:confused:
X

Reply to thread

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you like exams?

Yes (169)
18.51%
No (556)
60.9%
Not really bothered about them (188)
20.59%

Watched Threads