The Sci-Fi/Fantasy Geeks Society Watch

suneilr
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by Crimson Black)
What all of you don't realise is that I'm the man behind the throne. I control Jayk. I am the Miliband to the Brown, the Rasputin to Nicholas II, the Mace Windu to the Yoda. If he gets expelled from the soc leadership, it was because I was looking at pictures of Jewel Staite and Scarlet Johannson having amazing lesbian sex, and hence was distracted. However, I am now back, and shall pull a few strings to solidify Jayk's leadership.

Sunny, I've just blackmailed your family regarding the incident you had in your childhood. I suggest you leave before I have to out you.

Jayk, may I suggest a policy augmentation? Don't ever walk out to get fast-food, again.
Mace Windu didn't control Yoda
You assume I'm not already out to my family:p:
And i think Jayk's walked again. Leaving me in charge Even if he hasn't I've still taken control Power...Unlimited power *insert evil laugh*
Darkened Angel
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by Demon_AS)
I beg your pardon? :confused:

That was a little harsh, wasn't it?
*pats you on back* its ok.... there's still the geek soc if you wanna remain in the presence of geeks, though they are not as fun as us... but who is? :p: *chucks Demon out*

no more demon!!! and with sunny dead, jayk mysteriously disappearing and Crimsons foiled plans this soc is finally mine!!!! MUAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! :evil:
suneilr
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by Darkened Angel)
*pats you on back* its ok.... there's still the geek soc if you wanna remain in the presence of geeks, though they are not as fun as us... but who is? :p: *chucks Demon out*

no more demon!!! and with sunny dead, jayk mysteriously disappearing and Crimsons foiled plans this soc is finally mine!!!! MUAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! :evil:
Ahem I am NOT repeat NOT dead:mad: Besides even if I was, Craggy would still stop you:p: But yeay Demon's gone finally
Darkened Angel
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
craggy cant take over, no one can spell her name :rolleyes: and you did die so quit whinging and decompose already!!! my plants aren't going to feed themselves you know!
Crimson Black
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Sunny's dead, I just sent the boys round. You got baseball-batted. Red looks good on you! :p:

DA, I will make you sit on an impalement spike and watch the spectacle of your slow, gruesome death personally.

What you lot don't appear to realise - if any of you, excepting Jayk, have even an iota, a modicum, of understanding - that Jayk is in charge. Basta. Full stop. End of. If Jayk is dribbling in his bib not here, I keep back the drivelling, snivelling, unwashed masses with the guile, cunning, and ruthlessness afforded to me through what I like to call intelligence, but is probably on a higher plane altogether. Oh, and I have a negative EQ, so don't try to get on my good side.
Demon_AS
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago

Ah, shut it.

Hysterical women! :rolleyes:.

Now go and make me a sandwich :p:.
Craghyrax
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
craggy cant take over, no one can spell her name :rolleyes: and you did die so quit whinging and decompose already!!! my plants aren't going to feed themselves you know!
That's a rubbish excuse!!! And Demon can :p:
Darkened Angel
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
doesnt count, demons out of the soc :p:
Ah, shut it.

Hysterical women! :rolleyes:.

Now go and make me a sandwich :p:.
*puts a sandwich on your head and under your feet*
suneilr
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
doesnt matter, demons out of the soc :p:

*Eats sandwich mmm tasty*
Jayk
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by suneilr)
*Eats sandwich mmm tasty*
Ahem!!

'mmm tasty' is not an action, and thus does not go between the floaty stars!!! As shown:

*Eats sandwich* Mmm! Tasty! :rolleyes:

Such lack of grammatical, shift-key-ical and floaty-star-ical prowess automatically relegates you to Peon!

And I nipped out to go see some flats, alright? And one was AMAZING!!! :eek: So amazing that we have to beat two dutch dudes and a pair of (admitedly smokin' hot ) ladies to the Factotum Letting offices on Monday morning. Well...I don't (the first bus leaves Callander at 8:45am; and it takes two hours to get to Auld Reekie), but my flatmate-to-be does!
Craghyrax
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Very out of character for you to be that pedantic, Jayk :eyeball:

I hope you get the flat!!
Jayk
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by Craghyrax)
Very out of character for you to be that pedantic, Jayk :eyeball:

I hope you get the flat!!
I'm scrambling to re-asert my position :p:
Craghyrax
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by Jayk Bakner)
I'm scrambling to re-assert my position :p:
Waste of energy
Jayk
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by Craghyrax)
(Original post by Jayk Bakner)
I was scrambling to re-assert my position :p:
Waste of energy
I never corrected his spelling! :eek:
Crimson Black
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
His position has already been reasserted. :p:
Demon_AS
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
doesnt count, demons out of the soc :p:

Ok...?
:wtf?:
Jayk
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Ok...?
:wtf?:
It's alright. You're still the Jedi 2iC But the Sith and other dark factions are spreading their insidious fingers of hatred and doubt through our soc! We most locate them and eradicate (two -cates!! ) them!

*continues to waffle melodramatically...*
Demon_AS
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Huh? :wtf?:

Has the whole world gone potty while I reading Harry Potter? (Pun intended).
Jayk
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Huh? :wtf?:

Has the whole world gone potty while I reading Harry Potter? (Pun intended).
That's right! The nerfles are invading! We need to gather twenty-seven protractors, sixteen 2B pencils and as many perglesnoops as we can get our hands on!!!!! And make sure you have your Anebir armour attached to your toes, that's where they get you!!!!!!!

*runs around shrieking*

Demon_AS
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
You need a hobby.

Or a girlfriend.

Both would be good :p:.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (668)
80.68%
Leave (160)
19.32%

Watched Threads