?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by Jayk Bakner)
Ladies and gentlemen....

MR.!!!

DEMON!!!!

AS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:cool: World Heavyweight Threadkilling Champion :cool:

Although, quite how Jack Johnson killed the thread is beyond me. The guy is awesome. Perhaps it's testament to Demon's skill...

Any-freakin'-hoo...TRANSFORMERS IS OUT TODAY!!!!! #excited#
Why, thank you :adore:.

And yes, Jack Johnson is awesome.
Crimson Black
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by Darkened Angel)
well it's lucky you're on a forum, you can just read what i wrote - it's lame!!!
It's not too bad, but the amount of cars that go flying (and I'm not talking about the transformababobs or the deceptimijigs) is astonish. I bet Mr Bay thought to himself, "how many cars can I blow up this time?" The guy has an explosion fetish... I bet he's related to Jerry Bruckheimer. :rolleyes:
suneilr
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Ooh explosions are cool.
Darkened Angel
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by Crimson Black)
It's not too bad, but the amount of cars that go flying (and I'm not talking about the transformababobs or the deceptimijigs) is astonish. I bet Mr Bay thought to himself, "how many cars can I blow up this time?" The guy has an explosion fetish... I bet he's related to Jerry Bruckheimer. :rolleyes:
Destroying cars is fun I just hate the fact that the guy from Even Stevens is the star, I hate him with a passion! That's what ruined the movie for me. I'd prefer someone unknown as the star.

Also, it was too cheesey :p:
Jayk
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Well! Jerry did produce Mike's first five films (Bad Boys, The Rock, Armageddon, Pearl Harbour and Bad Boys 2). So they might as well be related :p:

Anyways, I tried convincing my Da to go see it this afternoon. No such luck :rolleyes: I'll just have to get the bus during the week and go see it then. Oh well.
suneilr
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Oooh saw transofrmers today. I'd say it's definitely worth watching. It's pretty much pure action which is always good
Jayk
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by suneilr)
Oooh saw transofrmers today. I'd say it's definitely worth watching. It's pretty much pure action which is always good
Hah! See DA? Proven wrong! *raspberrys*

*wonders if there's an emoticon for 'blows a raspberry'*

Ah-ha!

:aetsch:

[s]aetsch[/s]? Wtf?!? :wtf?:
Demon_AS
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Well, I think it's more of an onomatopoeic sound, than anything else really (the key to :aetsch: I mean).
Crimson Black
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago

If you're wondering, "aetsch" (or "aetsch-i-baetsch" for really small kids :p:) is the German version of "naa-naah!" :rolleyes: Oh, we live such secluded lives on this little island.
Jayk
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
If you're wondering, "aetsch" (or "aetsch-i-baetsch" for really small kids :p:) is the German version of "naa-naah!" :rolleyes: Oh, we live such secluded lives on this little island.
I see! Learn something foreign every day! :p:

Well, I could sing you all an Arabic children's song...but then you'd probably laugh at me :rolleyes:

And Craggy! Thankee muchly for the rep!!!! :hugs:
Craghyrax
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
And Craggy! Thankee muchly for the rep!!!! :hugs:
:girl: 'Twas fully deserved!
Darkened Angel
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Hah! See DA? Proven wrong! *raspberrys*

*wonders if there's an emoticon for 'blows a raspberry'*

Ah-ha!

How does that prove me wrong?! It's one-all!! :rolleyes:

ps. IT'S LAAAAAAAME!!! The Transformers are stupid!! The plot is idiotic! And I hate Even Stevens!!!!! Grrr....
Jayk
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
How does that prove me wrong?! It's one-all!! :rolleyes:

ps. IT'S LAAAAAAAME!!! The Transformers are stupid!! The plot is idiotic! And I hate Even Stevens!!!!! Grrr....
Hug?

I like stupid idiotic movies - especially Michael Bay and/or Jerry Bruickheimer ones! Because sometimes I just want to have cars turn into ginormous robots instead of being intellectually stimulated :p:
Darkened Angel
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Hug?

I like stupid idiotic movies - especially Michael Bay and/or Jerry Bruickheimer ones! Because sometimes I just want to have cars turn into ginormous robots instead of being intellectually stimulated :p:
heh thanks. i dont mind idiotic movies either, but there's a line and this movie surpasses that point
Crimson Black
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
heh thanks. i dont mind idiotic movies either, but there's a line and this movie surpasses that point
I think you'll agree that having a car that turns into a robot would be quite the accessory. Men, eh? I remember once telling a girl that she was like Indiana Jones, but she didn't take it as a compliment. It's like, the highest praise! Damn us men for being so straightforward! :rolleyes:
Darkened Angel
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
i'd take that as a compliment! though i am pretty tomboyish, i'd imagine a girly girl would take it rather offensively unless she likes being one of the guys

i dont mind cars turning into robots but that movie was sooo badly done! and i hate hate HATE famous people!!!
Demon_AS
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
I think you'll agree that having a car that turns into a robot would be quite the accessory. Men, eh? I remember once telling a girl that she was like Indiana Jones, but she didn't take it as a compliment. It's like, the highest praise! Damn us men for being so straightforward! :rolleyes:
You're lightyears away from m4d skillz like those! ^o).
Darkened Angel
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
anyone still up? i'm absolutely shattered but cant get to sleep
Jayk
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
I am! Crimson is as well, but he's being a ninja...or something...

EDIT: I am a ninja, yes.
Demon_AS
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
I wasn't :p:.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (532)
80.24%
Leave (131)
19.76%

Watched Threads