ReputationRep:

*has a terrible memory*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Darkened Angel)

*has a terrible memory*
    :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Craghyrax)
    You must have been asleep. Jayk has been referred to soo many times as Ross on here :rolleyes: But then we know this. You managed to a) not notice my gender symbol b) forget I wasn't a boy after being told
    [/:poke:] :flute:

Hey Jayk! :love: How are you finding TSR?
    :rofl:

Cwaggy!!!! :hugs: I quite like it, TBH.It's neither better nor worse than the other design. Figured it out pretty quick too, but then, I am a genius of a calibre only surpassed by your good self and Demon

Anyways, I be orf to the cinema (again, just doing my daily 'pinch bandwidth for e-mail and TSR' thing), so see you guys later!

ReputationRep:
    What are you watching? Have fun anyway Glad you like TSR. It definitely gets easier for me each time I use it. Everybody else seems to collectively despise it :p: Oh well

ReputationRep:
    Well after altering the colour using Firefox it definitely looks a helluva lot better, I'm even starting to like it :p:

ReputationRep:
    I don't have Firefox

ReputationRep:
    :eek: :eek: :eek: Well you'd better not be using IE! :hmmm:

ReputationRep:
    :rolleyes: I'm not even going to go there.

ReputationRep:
    Whoa I didn't know that people who used IE still existed :eek: :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    hehe I guess cwaggy isn't 'with it' :p:

ReputationRep:
    I've just come out of an irritating argument over this in two other forums :hmpf: I'm getting very very very very very pissed off! I DON'T GIVE A DAMN WHAT BROWSER I USE!!!! :motz:
    Now can we change the subject please?

ReputationRep:
    What are you watching? Have fun anyway Glad you like TSR. It definitely gets easier for me each time I use it. Everybody else seems to collectively despise it :p: Oh well
    Watched Shoot 'Em Up Damn fine entertainment, if ridiculously, completely silly. :cool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jayk Bakner)
    Watched Shoot 'Em Up Damn fine entertainment, if ridiculously, completely silly. :cool:
    Glad you enjoyed it Its been ages since I watched anything I'm still packing...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jayk Bakner)
    I loved the way it involved carrots! "Eat your vegetables!" I laughed so much at the bit with the hairdryer. :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    Glad you enjoyed it Its been ages since I watched anything I'm still packing...
    Guh...I was packing on Sunday/Monday...nae fun. When do you move in? And, for that matter, when's your semester start?
    (Original post by Crimson Black)
    I loved the way it involved carrots! "Eat your vegetables!" I laughed so much at the bit with the hairdryer. :rofl:
    Hehehehe...indeed! Although the funniest part was the aftermath of the skydiving scene - I choked on popcorn :p:

ReputationRep:
    I move in on the 29th (next Sat) term starts on the 2cnd. I move out here tomorrow. Spend a week with a backpack on a friend's couch.

ReputationRep:
    I've just come out of an irritating argument over this in two other forums :hmpf: I'm getting very very very very very pissed off! I DON'T GIVE A DAMN WHAT BROWSER I USE!!!! :motz:
    Now can we change the subject please?
    LOL! I was just teasing you, relax :p:

I'm moving in tomorrow, cant be asked packing though. Anyone wanna come over and do it for me?

ReputationRep:
    *Hatches plot to destroy Marina for everrrrrr...*

:itsme: I will! :angel:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Darkened Angel)
    LOL! I was just teasing you, relax :p:

(Original post by DA)
    I'm moving in tomorrow, cant be asked packing though. Anyone wanna come over and do it for me?
    I'll do yours if you do mine :evil:

ReputationRep:
    Demon - I'm indestructible!
    I'll do yours if you do mine :evil:
    Kinda defeats the purpose tbh :p:

Poll
Did you get less than your required grades and still get into university?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.