Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Darkened Angel)
    aaarrrggghh my bf can download movies in a matter of minutes! i want his internet and his speakers too, they actually work unlike mine
    Mine can probably do that, (my broadband) but I haven't had time to try yet; I'm way too busy
    (Original post by DA)
    geez! been away from here for a few days and i'm no longer single :p: amazing isn't it?
    Rub it in why not :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Oooooh! There's life in this old thread yet

Actually, we had, like, 8 new members...but I've forgotten all their names. So welcome to them! Hurray! :party:

ReputationRep:
    *dies*

ReputationRep:
    Cwaggy!!!!! Noooooo!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jayk Bakner)
    Cwaggy!!!!! Noooooo!
    :egg:

ReputationRep:
    Richenda, suneilr... all I can say is that i'm so busy, that the internet has become something of a luxury that I don't invest much in. Hence why my activity on TSR has been reduced from super active to absolute zero kelvin, in a very short space of time :p:.

Jayk, me ol' buddy ol' pal. How are things, ye ol' Scottish scallywag? Crivens, it's been ages!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Demon_AS)
    Richenda, suneilr... all I can say is that i'm so busy, that the internet has become something of a luxury that I don't invest much in. Hence why my activity on TSR has been reduced from super active to absolute zero kelvin, in a very short space of time :p:.

Jayk, me ol' buddy ol' pal. How are things, ye ol' Scottish scallywag? Crivens, it's been ages!
    I'm good. Still no internet; still no job! :eek: But apart from that, damn fine. How's life been treating you?

ReputationRep:
    Same really..except mine is the sort of business that involves being penned up in my room with essays and reading, so internet is kinda essential :p: First two weeks I never got online because I was out all of the time!! :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Craghyrax)
    Rub it in why not :rolleyes:
    :p:

ReputationRep:
    :p:
    :getmecoat

ReputationRep:
    :getmecoat
    :cool:

ReputationRep:
    :cool:
    :hmmmm:

:idea:

#cannon#

ReputationRep:
    :hmmmm:

:idea:

#cannon#
    :aetsch:

:kiss:

ReputationRep:
    :aetsch:

:kiss:
    :blush: :flowers:

ReputationRep:
    So! Sci-fi, huh? Fantasy too.

Oooh! Has anyone seen Stardust? I've been on the fence as to seeing it, and if anyone can push me to one side or the other, that'd be handy

And I finally finished Harry Potter! Huzzah! Ending was a little under-whelming, I thought; and the 'Epilogue' was totally un-necessary, but I'll grudgingly admit that I vaguely enjoyed it. :p:

What's everyone else been up to then? Come on! Speak, dammit

ReputationRep:
    If she was going to do the Epilogue, she should have done a better job of it. A shoddy, vague, incomplete epilogue is worse than no epilogue at all!!!

ReputationRep:
    Jayk: Glad to hear it, me ol' son.

Well, aside from the jobless/internetless state of being. When are you going to sort that shizz out?

ReputationRep:
    I'm boooored! Got 3/4 assignments to do soon but I dont even know what they're on Should really go find out...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jayk Bakner)
    So! Sci-fi, huh? Fantasy too.

Oooh! Has anyone seen Stardust? I've been on the fence as to seeing it, and if anyone can push me to one side or the other, that'd be handy

And I finally finished Harry Potter! Huzzah! Ending was a little under-whelming, I thought; and the 'Epilogue' was totally un-necessary, but I'll grudgingly admit that I vaguely enjoyed it. :p:

What's everyone else been up to then? Come on! Speak, dammit
    Jayko! I saw Stardust the other day...

It's pretty naff, really. You wouldn't watch it and expect to love it, but it's pretty funny in some places. It has the feel of a spoof sometimes, so it's quite a funny piss take in some ways, but other than that it's not fantastic.

Worth watching if you've nothing else better to do, like find a job and get some internet :p:.

ReputationRep:
    Jayko! I saw Stardust the other day...

It's pretty naff, really. You wouldn't watch it and expect to love it, but it's pretty funny in some places. It has the feel of a spoof sometimes, so it's quite a funny piss take in some ways, but other than that it's not fantastic.

Worth watching if you've nothing else better to do, like find a job and get some internet :p:.
    I have done both :eek: Starting on the 22nd of november; and Tiscali finally pulled their fingers out of their collective arses to deliver internets! Mwahahaha!

Anyways, I saw Stardust, and I really liked it! But! I reasserted my manliness by blowing stuff up in Halo 3 afterwards

Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.