The Student Room Group

The Sci-Fi/Fantasy Geeks Society

Scroll to see replies

I had a close group of friends at school and we all loved scifi and fantasy!
simatemcprimate
I had a close group of friends at school and we all loved scifi and fantasy!

:eek: Lucky you! I have two friends who like Stargate but only one of them is obsessed but nowhere near as obsessed as me, I celebrate David Hewlett's birthday fcol! :p: All my friends are into different things, we dont have much in common with each other but we still get along great.
I wish I had sci-fi fantasy friends, theres one guy who likes Eureka, but thats it. Oh well, theres always the sci-fi fantasy groups at uni :p:
Darkened Angel
:eek: Lucky you! I have two friends who like Stargate but only one of them is obsessed but nowhere near as obsessed as me, I celebrate David Hewlett's birthday fcol! :p: All my friends are into different things, we dont have much in common with each other but we still get along great.

Who's David Hewlett....
Darkened Angel

They were all really into fantasy especially and firefly (which I haven't seen yet)
bullyfish
Who's David Hewlett....

Rodney McKay (you should've been able to guess that :p:)

simatemcprimate
They were all really into fantasy especially and firefly (which I haven't seen yet)

Firefly?!!!!!! If I wasn't off to uni this sept I'd move to your school! Geez! Firefly! How lucky!!
You should really see it, its a great series, I'm currently watching it for the second time :smile: Plus you'll love Serenity A LOT more after watching the series.
So, anybody into final fantasy? The games... of course!
Darkened Angel
Rodney McKay (you should've been able to guess that :p:)

I take it you prefer stargate atlantis to SG1 then!!!!!!!!!! :biggrin:

SG1 season 10 in october!!!!!!!!!!! ;yay;
Demon_AS
So, anybody into final fantasy? The games... of course!

Nope but all my mates are!!!!!!
Lol, well, it's something you need to play before you can be a true Fantasy Fan :p:.

Great games!
simatemcprimate
I take it you prefer stargate atlantis to SG1 then!!!!!!!!!! :biggrin:

SG1 season 10 in october!!!!!!!!!!! ;yay;

I prefer the old SG1 (series 1 - 7) over SGA actually, it's just I love Rodney's character and the David H has done an excellent job in acting him :smile:

You're going to love S10, the first eps not that good the second one is terrific!! I laughed all the way through it, felt just like the old SG1 again :smile: And episode 3 is amazing!! Best episode since season 7 :biggrin:
And SGA is doing great too :smile:
Ahh, David Is Rodney....

How come you've seen the series 10 episodes! You must of been very naughty to get them... :p:
I never got into SGA :frown: I've got to try to! Heimod sounds great though. The Asgard are sooooo cool! :cool:
bullyfish
Ahh, David Is Rodney....

How come you've seen the series 10 episodes! You must of been very naughty to get them... :p:

I'm a very impatient person!! :p: The episodes are available on youtube now, haven't searched for them myself on there but I know someone who's been catching up using that.

simatemcprimate
I never got into SGA :frown: I've got to try to! Heimod sounds great though. The Asgard are sooooo cool! :cool:

Dont worry about it too much, there are probably quite a few not into SGA and many who are no longer into SG1, they cant take the fact that Jack's gone and that coupled with the fact that SG1's been going downhill since after S7 I dont blame them, I just hope they give S10 a chance.

Agree about Hermiod, loved the Asgard swear words :p:

What's everyone think of the Ancients? I never liked them much before, Oma's the only decent one but after seeing ep3 of the new SG I absolutely detest them!! They're so stuck-up and in love with themselves!!! :mad:
Whole episodes on youtube!? Must be increadibly crap quality though...
I'll wait until october for season 10!
Lol, I used to like Stargate, at the very beginning... but I lost track of what happened in the storyline after the first season, and since then just lost interest!

Too many other things to do. :wink:
Darkened Angel
What's everyone think of the Ancients? I never liked them much before, Oma's the only decent one but after seeing ep3 of the new SG I absolutely detest them!! They're so stuck-up and in love with themselves!!! :mad:

Well the only ancients I know of are Oma and Ayiana. I just saw the episode where they find Ayiana in antarctica and SG1, Dr frasier and 3 other scientists come down will a lethal disease that only Ayiana can save them from but dies because of this!
Reply 618
simatemcprimate

*blink*

*blink blink*

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT!!!!!! GO! BUY! WATCH! OR ELSE!! :wink:

Sorry to break topic there...

*goes back to sitting in the corner*
Lol I keep trying to change the subject, because I'm sure a lot of people don't have much to say on the subject of Stargate lol. But it seems people are still keen on chatting about it :p:.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending