Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I ahven't been here for ageeeeeeeeeees =P

I remember you Trish

Arjun, what have you been doing to my society?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yo-less)
    I remember you Trish

:love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

Hewwo

ReputationRep:
    I think I remember you...
    He peed all over it

(Original post by Sephrenia)
    :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

Hewwo
    Hey. I'm back, as you requested... Well, for a few days atleast.

(Original post by Darkened Angel)
    I think I remember you...

He peed all over it
    Hmph, you should remember me.
    I know you... Rock chick eh?

Was Arjun trying to mark his territory by doing that?

ReputationRep:

I meant i think I remember Sephrenia (unless my mind is making up memories again... :curious:)

Ofcourse I remember you! (But not your gender )

And no he wasn't, he just wanted to make the thread smelly :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Hold up, hold up, hold up. Just because Demon marked this place with his urine, doesn't mean it belongs to him!!! It be mine and Yo-less' :p:

Anyways, I have to run, children - work is calling me! You play nice!

ReputationRep:

YAY :party:

Hi Jayk

If people are going to start wondering whether I am a girl or a boy again I promise, I will leave and never return!!!:mad: *glowers at DA*

In other news, poor Morgan Freeman http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080804/...morgan_freeman
    It's really weird that so many bad things are happening to the cast of The Dark Knight. Ledger's death, Bale assault and now this...

ReputationRep:
    KOTOR 3? Hmmm not too sure I like the idea of KOTOR 3 being an MMO Oh well at least there is another KOTOR not that that was really in any doubt

ReputationRep:
    You are male aren't you Keren my dear?

:p:

ReputationRep:
    *posts*

trish asked me to :o:

ReputationRep:
    Hes such a good boy ;yes;

ReputationRep:
    Hi Jayk

If people are going to start wondering whether I am a girl or a boy again I promise, I will leave and never return!!!:mad: *glowers at DA*

In other news, poor Morgan Freeman http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080804/...morgan_freeman
    It's really weird that so many bad things are happening to the cast of The Dark Knight. Ledger's death, Bale assault and now this...
    *looks innocent*

ReputationRep:
    I remember you Trish

I haven't done anything to your society... you made me in charge of the Literary Soc, not this one lol. Or had you forgotten?

How's it going with you, old friend? Not seen you in a while :eek:.

(Original post by Sephrenia)
    You are male aren't you Keren my dear?

Grrr...

I would change my username but a)no one would ever accept anything else cos I've had this for so long and b)I'm only back on a temporary basis so can't really be bothered.

(Original post by olileauk)
    *posts*

trish asked me to :o:
    So you're the one who's taken my trish *looks foreboding*... What are your intentions with her?!
    (He seems ok trish, from what I gather, he likes Back To The Future and Counter Strike)

(Original post by Demon_AS)
    I haven't done anything to your society... you made me in charge of the Literary Soc, not this one lol. Or had you forgotten?

How's it going with you, old friend? Not seen you in a while :eek:.
    Yesh it slipped my mind... It may surprise you but I don't think about these things much:p:

Oh and for once, you're the one who hasn't replied emails!

ReputationRep:
    Found this online. And I had to share it with you guys.

Spoiler:
    Show

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gemma_08)
    Found this online. And I had to share it with you guys.

Spoiler:
    Show
    I look nothing like that...honest :no:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by suneilr)
    I look nothing like that...honest :no:
    Are you sure...?

Don't you just love stereotypes?

My favourite thing about that picture was the 'Airhorn - Used to scare girls away'.

Me me laugh.

ReputationRep:
    Yesh it slipped my mind... It may surprise you but I don't think about these things much:p:

Oh and for once, you're the one who hasn't replied emails!
    Well, I can't be blamed if your brain is deteriorating :p:.

And yes, a fact of which I'm well aware and sincerely apologetic for. I just haven't been sat at my laptop for more than twenty mins during the day, and during the night i'm either asleep or watching things, so it's hard to find a moment to reply. I will do it, though.

Tonight.

I promise .

Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.