The Student Room Group

The Sci-Fi/Fantasy Geeks Society

Scroll to see replies

Reply 6840
suneilr
Slicing through stormtroopers? Nah its all about frying them with force lightning :biggrin: Or pushing them into chasms :biggrin:

True, but sometimes there's just nothing more satisfying than charging a stormie, pinging his blasters bolts ever which-a-way, then backflipping over him and thinly slicing his buttocks :yep:
Jayk
Demon auld buddy auld pal! :five:

(See how I mixed it up there? Gotta keep fresh :awesome:)
:laugh: I see what you did there! How's it going, old son?
Gemma_08
I've been playing Harry Potter and Pokemon on my Gameboy Advance, although both games are Gameboy Colour.

I'm also reading Hitchikers Guide to the Galaxy.

But now I'm taking notes on a Stalin history lecture.

I realise I answered my own question, but I am very bored.
You lead an exciting life :yes:.

Not seen you online in aaaaaaaages, what's up with that? :hmmm:
Reply 6843
Demon_AS
:laugh: I see what you did there! How's it going, old son?

Not bad not bad. Procrastinating far too much, reading your ramblings in the FF society thread, but never posting for fear of being lynched because I don't like FF7 :eek:

Yourself?
Jayk
Not bad not bad. Procrastinating far too much, reading your ramblings in the FF society thread, but never posting for fear of being lynched because I don't like FF7 :eek:

Yourself?
You don't like FFVII!? WHY?

And lol, my "ramblings"? I like to think I'm a helpful member of the soc :p:.

I'm all good ta - covered in work at uni. They said second year was harder... but disproportionately so :p:.
Reply 6845
Demon_AS
You don't like FFVII!? WHY?

And lol, my "ramblings"? I like to think I'm a helpful member of the soc :p:.

I'm all good ta - covered in work at uni. They said second year was harder... but disproportionately so :p:.

Ramblings are always helpful! :p: The trick with proper ramblings is to sift through them to the useful stuff :biggrin:

I dunno why I don't like it - it just didn't click with me I guess...I liked FF8 a lot more :yep:

Uni work does suck...but at least there's a point to yours. Imagine if every Doctor just turned up with no knowledge, pulled out a blunt spoon and said 'Right! Let's remove that addendum!'
Jayk
Ramblings are always helpful! :p: The trick with proper ramblings is to sift through them to the useful stuff :biggrin:

I dunno why I don't like it - it just didn't click with me I guess...I liked FF8 a lot more :yep:

Uni work does suck...but at least there's a point to yours. Imagine if every Doctor just turned up with no knowledge, pulled out a blunt spoon and said 'Right! Let's remove that addendum!'
Lol, what are you suggesting about my rambling ability? :p:

And fair point, I guess it's not for everyone.

What do you study? I can never remember for some reason...
On the go at the moment, I have Star Wars graphic novels, having just finished two novels. I'm also watching torrented Battlestar Galactica, and my favourite music at the moment is the Dr Horrible soundtrack. So I'd say I'm fairly geeky right now :h::h:
Demon_AS
You lead an exciting life :yes:.

Not seen you online in aaaaaaaages, what's up with that? :hmmm:

Lol, thank you.

My computer exploded and I don't know when I'm going to get a new one. I'm using my school computer for most of my needs now.

I will be sure to see you soon though. :yep:
Reply 6849
Demon_AS
Lol, what are you suggesting about my rambling ability? :p:

And fair point, I guess it's not for everyone.

What do you study? I can never remember for some reason...

Artifical Intelligence and Software Engineering is what I 'studied' :p:

And I suggest that combined we could out-ramble a rambling, senile 83-year-old! And be infinitely more interesting :biggrin:
Gemma_08
Lol, thank you.

My computer exploded and I don't know when I'm going to get a new one. I'm using my school computer for most of my needs now.

I will be sure to see you soon though. :yep:
Awww :console:, I hope you get a new one soon!

See you around, I am sure :biggrin: :five:.
Jayk
Artifical Intelligence and Software Engineering is what I 'studied' :p:

And I suggest that combined we could out-ramble a rambling, senile 83-year-old! And be infinitely more interesting :biggrin:
Oooh! How did you do in that?

As for our rambling skills... well, let's put it this way. Between us we would ramble any 83 year old senile person back into sanity :p:.
Reply 6852
Demon_AS
Oooh! How did you do in that?

As for our rambling skills... well, let's put it this way. Between us we would ramble any 83 year old senile person back into sanity :p:.

Dropped out :eek: Yes, I'm a dirty, dirty drop-out.

And :rofl: :biggrin:
Jayk
Dropped out :eek: Yes, I'm a dirty, dirty drop-out.

And :rofl: :biggrin:
Ah no, mate - what happened? Just didn't fancy it? What now?
Does anyone watch Roswell or Dark Angel? I've started watching them on the weekends (E4).
Sephirona
Does anyone watch Roswell or Dark Angel? I've started watching them on the weekends (E4).

Haven't you died yet?
Sephrenia
Haven't you died yet?

I'm still alive in this thread. Unless you want me to die. :sad:
Sephrenia and Sephirona :p:.

:woo:
She copied me.:ninja:
Sephrenia
Haven't you died yet?

Hey, I hadn't noticed you were at Exeter. My brother's there, doing German and Spanish.

Quick Reply

Latest