The Student Room Group

The Sci-Fi/Fantasy Geeks Society

Scroll to see replies

I thought I had it tough.:p: I'm currently doing nothing although I should be doing homwork (too tired).
Sephrenia
Hello :biggrin: There is one, but I'm not a member - I think they meet on the same day as folk soc...

Sephy-poo-noos! I've missed you!:jumphug:
Elements
Sephy-poo-noos! I've missed you!:jumphug:

:hugs: :biggrin: I haven't seen you around in aaaaaaaaaaaaagggggggeeeeeeessssssssssss! What have you been up to? I'm avoiding revision for my exam tomorrow at 3, and saturday at 9 =\
Sephrenia
:hugs: :biggrin: I haven't seen you around in aaaaaaaaaaaaagggggggeeeeeeessssssssssss! What have you been up to? I'm avoiding revision for my exam tomorrow at 3, and saturday at 9 =\

True, ah.:biggrin: I've rarely been on here for the last 1.3years.:p: Am considering leaving at the end of this month/soon actually, not that that's anything of consequence or interesting I know.:p:

AH, the Queen of Procrastination still going strong then!:p:

What have I been up to? Ah, so much and has been going on too. Where's the start?:p:
:hello: Arjun. :smile:
Sephirona
I thought I had it tough.:p: I'm currently doing nothing although I should be doing homwork (too tired).

:p: Are you at school then or Uni?
Elements
:p: Are you at school then or Uni?

I'm a school boy.:smile:
edit: I mean girl.
Elements
True, ah.:biggrin: I've rarely been on here for the last 1.3years.:p: Am considering leaving at the end of this month/soon actually, not that that's anything of consequence or interesting I know.:p:

AH, the Queen of Procrastination still going strong then!:p:

What have I been up to? Ah, so much and has been going on too. Where's the start?:p:

I'm contemplating leaving, I actually have a life - it'll probably be my holiday refuge :p: Although Easter I'm going to JAPAN :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: Procrastinating is going seriously well :p: the boy is actually getting me to do some work though... :p:
Sephirona
I'm a school boy.:smile:
edit: I mean girl.

:hmmmm: Like a hermaphrodite then?:ninjagirl:
What will you be doing in Japan? Take me with you.?:puppyeyes:

Elements
:hmmmm: Like a hermaphrodite then?:ninjagirl:

Not really. I just like to make people guess what my gender is.:biggrin:
Sephrenia
I'm contemplating leaving, I actually have a life - it'll probably be my holiday refuge :p: Although Easter I'm going to JAPAN :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: Procrastinating is going seriously well :p: the boy is actually getting me to do some work though... :p:

:eek: Japan! Sounds uber-awesome, very lucky!:biggrin: What are you going there to see and experience then?:smile: Can I come?:p: The boy? As in boyfriend?:o:
Sephirona

But, but- I want to go with her to Japan too!:puppyeyes:
Elements
But, but- I want to go with her to Japan too!:puppyeyes:

:puppyeyes:?
Sephirona

Ah, I see.:lolz: Wackysparkle does that too.:p:
WackySparkle and I are known for this act of mischief.:biggrin:
Sephirona
:puppyeyes:?

You go then.:girl:

:tumble:
Sephirona
WackySparkle and I are known for this act of mischief.:biggrin:

Hehe, stirring the pot!:biggrin:

:biggrin: Excellent! She is still around then, I trust?:smile:
I haven't chatted to her since ages!
I'm going to Japan with Japanese Society xD £850 for accommodation, travel and flights xD Going to Tokyo, Osaka and Kyoto :biggrin: travelling overnight so we spend all the days in the cities =) Really looking forward to it :biggrin:

The Boy is indeed the boyfriend :love:
Sephrenia

That's great to know!:hugs: :grin: Loads of ppl would miss you though, me included as I wont be around either. :grouphugs: I'm still going on at trying to construct my life...but hey that's another story that's not going to be told!:p: :o:

Quick Reply

Latest