Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sephrenia)
    I'm going to Japan with Japanese Society xD £850 for accommodation, travel and flights xD Going to Tokyo, Osaka and Kyoto travelling overnight so we spend all the days in the cities =) Really looking forward to it

The Boy is indeed the boyfriend :love:
    I'm definitely going to join a Japanese society when I'm in uni.:yep:

ReputationRep:
    :hugs: Thats really sweet Ele ^_^ thanks =)

Jap Soc is new to Exeter this year So glad I joined it 10 days in Japan - I can't believe it, tis like a dream

ReputationRep:
    Japan is definitely one of the places I want to visit in my lifetime. I would probably sleep for 6 hours everyday so not to waste valueable time.:p:

ReputationRep:
    I'm going to Japan with Japanese Society xD £850 for accommodation, travel and flights xD Going to Tokyo, Osaka and Kyoto travelling overnight so we spend all the days in the cities =) Really looking forward to it

The Boy is indeed the boyfriend :love:
    I can see why!:yy: You speak some Japanese then?

I'm so out-of-key with what's been going on with you too!:five: :eek: :o:

Sweet :blushing: - you deserve someone who makes you really happy.:hugs:

ReputationRep:
    The boy better make you happy.:hmmm:

ReputationRep:
    Random words. I plan on learning some on the flight across and after exams and stuff. There will be loads who speak it though, so ^.^

The boy really does make me happy Been with him a month and a half and I don't think I've ever been quite so happy :love: Feels like nothing and forever at the same time He is so amazing :love: Does physics at my uni, and only lives an hour from me during the holidays. I did well this time :love:

ReputationRep:
    Random words. I plan on learning some on the flight across and after exams and stuff. There will be loads who speak it though, so ^.^

The boy really does make me happy Been with him a month and a half and I don't think I've ever been quite so happy :love: Feels like nothing and forever at the same time He is so amazing :love: Does physics at my uni, and only lives an hour from me during the holidays. I did well this time :love:
    I'm very happy for you.:yes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sephirona)
    Japan is definitely one of the places I want to visit in my lifetime. I would probably sleep for 6 hours everyday so not to waste valueable time.:p:
    Sleep yes. I think I'll be heading off now to try to get some sleep!

Lovely talking to both of you,

Take care and sleep well, looming homework and exams aside, which I hope go really well (but why shouldn't they, thinking positively ).

xxx

ReputationRep:
    Thanks ^.^

SLeep well =) :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    Sleep well Elements.:hugs:

Sephy do you know what you're going to do in Japan?

ReputationRep:
    14th-24th April ^.^

ReputationRep:
    I got a huge chunk of my greens before you even joined my dear :p:
    I meant all six. You might have had five :dontknow: .

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Demon_AS)
    I meant all six. You might have had five :dontknow: .
    Fair enough :p:

ReputationRep:
    I'm off to sleep. Sleep is good.:coma:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sephirona)
    I'm off to sleep. Sleep is good.:coma:
    Hehe, thanks for the rep ^.^ Made me giggle

ReputationRep:
    Ah no, mate - what happened? Just didn't fancy it? What now?
    It's really been that long since we last talked? :eek: I dropped out, like, 18 months ago!!!

But yeah, it just didn't click with me I suppose. Plus the course I was on was horrendously organised - there were five people doing it at the start, there are now none left, and they're meant to be in final year now! - and was just the pinnacle of dullness.

Now? Christ knows...try my hand at writing, trying to get a job in tech support (something I'd be quite good at, I reckon)... if that goes wrong I'll just turn to drugs and breaking windows

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jayk)
    It's really been that long since we last talked? :eek: I dropped out, like, 18 months ago!!!

But yeah, it just didn't click with me I suppose. Plus the course I was on was horrendously organised - there were five people doing it at the start, there are now none left, and they're meant to be in final year now! - and was just the pinnacle of dullness.

Now? Christ knows...try my hand at writing, trying to get a job in tech support (something I'd be quite good at, I reckon)... if that goes wrong I'll just turn to drugs and breaking windows
    Lol, think we've chatted on and off, but not really about the issues :p:.

Sorry to hear you didn't get on with your course - have you thought about another course, or is tech support where you want to go into?

As for drugs and breaking windows... you better not walk into my surgery in the future with a drug habit, or I'll show you what's what! :p: I'll chib ye :hmmm:.

ReputationRep:
    Lol, think we've chatted on and off, but not really about the issues :p:.

Sorry to hear you didn't get on with your course - have you thought about another course, or is tech support where you want to go into?

As for drugs and breaking windows... you better not walk into my surgery in the future with a drug habit, or I'll show you what's what! :p: I'll chib ye :hmmm:.
    Noooo! Dunnae chib me! I swear Ah'll nevar dae it agin! Just gi'e'us a chance, pal! I just need y'in more hit o' methodone, ken, then I'll never dae it agin! :p:

Anyways, I did briefly consider switching to a creative writing course, but I just honestly don't think I suit university full stop. Maybe in a few years I'll look into going back if everything else has failed (I'm still eligible for 3 more years of funding from the Scottish Government), but at the moment I'm definitely looking into just diving head first into the world of work. But really I'd love for the writing thing to pan out - that's sort of my dream at the moment. Maybe even Steven King levels of prolifivity becokn :eek: :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    If I dropped out of education, I wouldn't get a job. I think I'd probably go for street grifting, possibly moving up to higher level cons, or branching off into contract killing. I could never 9 to 5 it :afraid:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jayk)
    Noooo! Dunnae chib me! I swear Ah'll nevar dae it agin! Just gi'e'us a chance, pal! I just need y'in more hit o' methodone, ken, then I'll never dae it agin! :p:

Anyways, I did briefly consider switching to a creative writing course, but I just honestly don't think I suit university full stop. Maybe in a few years I'll look into going back if everything else has failed (I'm still eligible for 3 more years of funding from the Scottish Government), but at the moment I'm definitely looking into just diving head first into the world of work. But really I'd love for the writing thing to pan out - that's sort of my dream at the moment. Maybe even Steven King levels of prolifivity becokn :eek: :rolleyes:
    I won't chib you :no:. Not with a knife, anyway. A massive sedative, maybe... :p:

And oh I see! How is the whole writing thing? I didn't realise you were massively into that sort of thing :no:. What sort of genre are you writing? Any luck with publishers etc, or are you still in the beginning stages?

Poll
Did you get less than your required grades and still get into university?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.