Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Thousandth reply!

Hmm, now I have to think of something to add...

I can't believe
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Gaius
    killed
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Crashdown
    on Battlestar Galactica! It's getting very good...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wiggles)
    Thousandth reply!

Hmm, now I have to think of something to add...

I can't believe
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Gaius
    killed
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Crashdown
    on Battlestar Galactica! It's getting very good...
    OMG! I know! I was so shocked!

Spoiler:
    Show
    Although Crashdown was asking for it; if Baltar hadn't done it, someone else would/should have. What the hell was Crashdown thinking?

I can't believe Jayk got the 1000th post :hmmm: You're supposed to leave that for the other members to do :p: it's your duty as co-founder!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jayk Bakner)
    OMG! I have to add that

EDIT: WOOOO! Thousandth post (although not thousandth reply....)!!!
    Yes you do! lol, that quote is fantastic as Daniel does sound drunk, i never thought Daniel as a drinker, he's more of a coffee person... he is addicted!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yo-less)
    I can't believe Jayk got the 1000th post :hmmm: You're supposed to leave that for the other members to do :p: it's your duty as co-founder!
    Yeah, I didn't mean to! I thought that the 'Replies' thing on the main page was actually the number of total posts, and I was getting the 999th

Sorry everyone!

ReputationRep:
    Right, so I'm not a huge fan of Atlantis. I like it, but I feel it detracted the focus from SG-1, and that annoys me. All the characters are 'okay' with the exception being McKay who is beyond awesome. Anyway, I hear there's more crossover between the two shows in SG-1 season 10/Atlantis season 3, so I've decided to try and catch up by renting out season 2. Screenselect has a great free trial for 30 days where you can rent 5 DVDs - precisely the amount of volumes in season 2 Atlantis, so I should hopefully be watching it soon!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pav27)
    Right, so I'm not a huge fan of Atlantis. I like it, but I feel it detracted the focus from SG-1, and that annoys me. All the characters are 'okay' with the exception being McKay who is beyond awesome. Anyway, I hear there's more crossover between the two shows in SG-1 season 10/Atlantis season 3, so I've decided to try and catch up by renting out season 2. Screenselect has a great free trial for 30 days where you can rent 5 DVDs - precisely the amount of volumes in season 2 Atlantis, so I should hopefully be watching it soon!
    The crossover episodes are great especially episode 3, season 10 of SG1. That episode is a MUST see!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Darkened Angel)
    The crossover episodes are great especially episode 3, season 10 of SG1. That episode is a MUST see!
    Been downloading season 10, was aiming to watch it all on TV weekly when it started on Sky One, that way suspense between episodes 'n' such is more effective, but I'm too weak . I also hear the ferlings are in the 200th episode?! My (equally SG-1 geeky) friend and I couldn't believe it!

ReputationRep:
    I've nearly caught up with Eureka, just got one more episode to watch I luv this show!

(Original post by Pav27)
    Been downloading season 10, was aiming to watch it all on TV weekly when it started on Sky One, that way suspense between episodes 'n' such is more effective, but I'm too weak . I also hear the ferlings are in the 200th episode?! My (equally SG-1 geeky) friend and I couldn't believe it!
    They so are!

ReputationRep:
    Finally caught up with Eureka, cant wait for the next episode! And BSG S1 has finally finished downloading so I'll be watching that in a bit

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Darkened Angel)
    Finally caught up with Eureka, cant wait for the next episode! And BSG S1 has finally finished downloading so I'll be watching that in a bit
    Oooooh! You be in for a treat. The 10th episode is particularly brilliant, IMHO.

Also, make sure you have the mini-series!!! If there're only 13 files, then you haven't got it all!!! I made that error with the DVD's :s:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jayk Bakner)
    Oooooh! You be in for a treat. The 10th episode is particularly brilliant, IMHO.

Also, make sure you have the mini-series!!! If there're only 13 files, then you haven't got it all!!! I made that error with the DVD's :s:
    I've only got 13 episodes What is the miniseries?

ReputationRep:
    Oh wait, I think I've got the miniseries but the file I downloaded says its the Pilot episode.

EDIT: I just checked the creencaps on GateWorld, it is the miniseries

ReputationRep:
    That's alright then!

ReputationRep:
    I really didn't like Starbuck in the miniseries. I don't know why, she just didn't seem to have a point. In fact, I didn't like a lot of the characters as much as I do now. President Roslin irritated me, and although she's still one of my least favourite characters, I don't dislike her anymore. I know a lot of people said the miniseries ws amazing, and although the series was good, it wasn't *as* good as the miniseries, but I disagree. I've enjoyed season 1 and 2 far more than the miniseries.

ReputationRep:
    I agree; the miniseries was fantastic, but the series itself is SO much better.

Although I generally don't like Starbuck...she just comes off as very abrasive, IMO. The only time I truly enjoy her screentime is when she's in a viper - particularly the cockpit-to-cockpit batner - and that's becoming progressively less often...

Still, I enjoy the rest of the viper pilots, particularly Hotdog and Apollo. Lee Adama just generally rocks

ReputationRep:
    Anyone remember Buck Rogers? That was class!

ReputationRep:
    Not really, no.

ReputationRep:
    Just finished watching the miniseries and all I can say is WOW! I think I'm going to love this show
    But I've got one question-
    Spoiler:
    Show
    When they fought the Cylons in the last battle why didn't the Cylons jam their electronic equipment like they did at the beginning?

ReputationRep:
    Did anyone Watch Time Tunnel? Classic time travel, lol, i just saw some and they tried to revive the show but i am really glad that it didn't take as it would have just ruined a classic show...

Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.