Your female equivalent is leaving a masculine hunk's house right now

Watch
isabelle york
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
She has a little bit of a hangover, and her hair is a mess. But luckily she brought her makeup bag with her "in case she didn't get home on Saturday night". Not that she was planning to **** a goodlooking hunk last night. No. She always carries makeup around with her when going to the club. This isn't plausible deniability at all. It's just...what a girl does, tee hee.

So anyway, she still has that buzz between her legs. There's a little bit of vaginal discharge in her underwear but it was worth it. Now it's time to venture home and hope that he calls. If he doesn't then, who even ****ing cares? She can get a new male model next weekend. And it's not like she doesn't have a few in her phonebook anyway.

She wonders where last night's lay took her up to in her laycount. She's lost count. Tee hee. It doesn't matter. She won't do it again. These things just happen. It's not slutty if these things just happen. She was an innocent bystander in that club - with 20 lbs of makeup on, $200 worth of clothing on, and the Pill on her - how is she to blame if a goodlooking guy approaches her and takes her back to his flat for a late night ****athon?

It doesn't seem as if this ****, who is still in bed, is going to buy her a mcdonalds breakfast. Oh well. She has no interest in sitting opposite him in McDs pretending they have anything in common anyway. It really is just best she freshen up then leave his house.

It's tough being a woman.

This dating **** is serious business.

Her male equivalent got to level 8 on Grand Theft Auto 5 last night. Then fapped into a tissue.
Plantagenet Crown
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
What a little slut
Clip
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Just keep taking the medication. 3 times a day.
tk1993
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
I'm not sure what I just read but I think I'm depressed.
Architecture-er
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by isabelle york)
Her male equivalent got to level 8 on Grand Theft Auto 5 last night. Then fapped into a tissue.
So what, they're both losers?
alexmagpie
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
I'm female and spent last night in bed eating pringles and browsing reddit. I'm clearly doing it wrong.
ChildishHambino
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
level 8 ?
TheBBQ
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
I'm sad now
VeniViciVidi
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
There's a little bit of vaginal discharge in her underwear but it was worth it.
wow such english, such shock
Maid Marian
Report 6 years ago
Vaginal discharge?????
Eloquai
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Not going to lie: the 'male equivalent' sounds like he had a more enjoyable evening than his female counterpart.
User1310602
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
I spent my Saturday night on tsr.
2ndClass
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
So that's female erotica?
Clip
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by Maid Marian)
Vaginal discharge?????
Nothing a course of antibiotics won't sort out.
Lotus_Eater
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
I think the OP should call the Samaritans immediately.
isabelle york
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
(Original post by Architecture-er)
So what, they're both losers?
The girl gets to have sex with a good looking, alpha male, which caters to her primal desires.

The man is staring at a screen whilst fiddling with a keyboard and mouse alone, later ejaculating into a tissue.

(Original post by tk1993)
I'm not sure what I just read but I think I'm depressed.
That's the point. It's a dose of reality.

The dating/sex gaming is ridiculously easy for us women, but hard on you guys.

When you later settle down with a woman (that's if you manage to!) you have to accept that she has had more pleasurable sex with another male.
tk1993
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago

Oh, well no, it didn't make me think about how hard us guys have it, it was just quite morbid in it's style. In fact, it kind of depressed me that the woman would spend that much money and wear so much make up just to get attention, unnecessarily. I'm not sure what point you're trying to prove but whatever it is, isn't needed.
Architecture-er
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
The girl gets to have sex with a good looking, alpha male, which caters to her primal desires.

The man is staring at a screen whilst fiddling with a keyboard and mouse alone, later ejaculating into a tissue.
Or the girl is whoring herself out in order to try and bolster her crumbling self-esteem issues, she's got herpes and is falling behind in her studies because she's frequently missing lectures due to being hungover and/or tired.

See what I did there, making a thread saying "this person has an awesome life, this person has a **** life, the end" is utterly pointless if they're fantastical constructs
Jaegon Targaryen
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Why haven't you mentioned looks , face and status yet ?
It's****ingWOODY
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago

When you later settle down with a woman (that's if you manage to!) you have to accept that she has had more pleasurable sex with another male.
Rubbish. For every girl that hooks up with a different bloke every weekend, there are probably 100 lads doing the same thing. Not to mention... if it's drunken ONS sex, I can't see it being all that pleasurable for the woman a lot of the time being that the man in charge is likely only operating to half his cognitive capacity; whereas blowing your beans as a bloke is always sensational.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (665)
33.57%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (843)
42.55%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (384)
19.38%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (89)
4.49%

Watched Threads