AI786
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
is AAT level 3 on it's own sufficient enough to get onto an undergraduate programme.
*insertusername*
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by AI786)
is AAT level 3 on it's own sufficient enough to get onto an undergraduate programme.
Some unis: http://aat.org.uk/qualifications/university-list
dominicd123
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
I'm doing AAT Level 3 alongside A-levels and all of my offers require me to pass AAT with 2 different A-Levels so I don't think so
*insertusername*
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by dominicd123)
I'm doing AAT Level 3 alongside A-levels and all of my offers require me to pass AAT with 2 different A-Levels so I don't think so
So, you're doing the AAT alongside A Levels, isn't that what the unis want? :P

I suppose you could always email them personally
dominicd123
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by *insertusername*)
So, you're doing the AAT alongside A Levels, isn't that what the unis want? :P

I suppose you could always email them personally
Yes, But I don't think they would offer anyone a place with just AAT level 3 and no A-levels which is what the op was asking. Although I do think if they complete the Level 4 AAT then they can go straight to an undergrad course.
amiist
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
I am doing AAT Level 3 and have applied to Birmingham City, Nottinging Trent, Plymouth, Worcester and Loughborough and have received offers from all but Loughborough. I do have a levels but a student in my class has no levels but progression towards level 3. He got offers from Worcester, Birmingham City, Plymouth and a uni in London so you don't specifically need any experience or a levels for them universities.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (588)
33.95%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (719)
41.51%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (346)
19.98%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (79)
4.56%

Watched Threads