The Student Room Group

Anyone had responses from universities?

Apologies if this is already a thread but has anyone else received offers from:

Manchester met
Edge Hill
Leeds met
Leeds
Liverpool Hope

if you have received offers how long did it take for you to receive them?
thank you!
Reply 1
I got an offer from Edge Hill about a week after sending my application. When did you send yours off, and what have you applied for?
Reply 2
It only got sent off Friday and i received an acknowledgement email today, I'm applying for childhood studies and sociology , what did you apply for?
Reply 3
Oh right, well they won't have processed any applications during the weekend so just be patient. Also, Computer Games Programming.
Reply 4
yeah i think i might be waiting a bit with it being the holidays. Well done! and good luck with your course
Reply 5
I've heard from Bath and Warwick with offers for Mathematics
Reply 6
I have offers from Durham, Bristol, Manchester and Sheffield ..... still waiting on Cambridge (I'm anxiously awaiting January :redface:)

Posted from TSR Mobile
I have offers from Sheffield, Kent, Liverpool and Northumbria for International Business
I'm still waiting for Surrey to reply but I'm probably going to Firm Liverpool:smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 8
That's good, did you all get your responses quite quick?
Reply 9
Original post by nicole1234444
That's good, did you all get your responses quite quick?

Sheffield took the longest for me, almost 2 months.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Sheffield took 2 weeks to get back to me.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 11
I have offers from Manchester Metropolitan, Brunel, Northumbria, Bath Spa and Huddersfield!

Each for Business Management

Manchester Met were the first to respond, I think it took about a week or so? Maybe not even that. They all responded very promptly!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending