The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

ooooh YAYAYAY I'm so entering this tomorrow (no way am I taking photos this minute I'm in my jammies! )
Original post by MJ1012
The black guy grew a lot in 12 weeks.

He's just standing a bit closer to the mirror - you can see his phone looks a bit bigger as well.
There we go. I entered. God help me.
Original post by PinkMobilePhone
There we go. I entered. God help me.

Well done, always worth a shot even if it gives you push just for a short while.
Original post by jusdorange
still here? hi :smile:

Yep, Hello!
omg you lot are so brave posting you rphotos :eek:

I really want to tone up and build a little muscle so I've decided I'm going to do it but unofficially (i.e. taking photos but not uploading them here-quite self conscious and I know some people on here:colondollar:)

Have you all planned how your going to achieve your aim?
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by CasualSoul
omg you lot are so brave posting you rphotos :eek:

I really want to tone up and build a little muscle so I've decided I'm going to do it but unofficially (i.e. taking photos but not uploading them here-quite self conscious and I know some people on here:colondollar:)

Have you all planned how your going to achieve your aim?

It's just a body. We've all got one :wink:

Personally I plan on good old fashioned calorie counting, plus upping the amount I walk.
Reply 67
Original post by greeneyedgirl
TSR Transformation Contest Official Discussion Thread

Please use this thread for all discussion regarding the Transformation Contest.

Click here to enter

dude that black guy has grown taller! how did he do that?:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:
Reply 68
omg nd how can people send pictures like that, they show too much skin, nd lol am not allowed hah!
Iam excersising everyday at my pace to grow taller lol
Reply 69
I'm in 😃
Original post by kiyubi
dude that black guy has grown taller! how did he do that?:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

No, he's standing closer to the mirror and has lost weight.
It's just a body. We've all got one :wink:

Personally I plan on good old fashioned calorie counting, plus upping the amount I walk.

hehe :giggle:

hmm yeah I think I am going to take a similar approach. Just eat healthier and try and do some exercise everyday :thumbsup:
Reply 72
No, he's standing closer to the mirror and has lost weight.

aaah ok lol:rolleyes::biggrin::tongue:
Might try it :smile:
Well I'm doing brilliantly...not. All you can eat chinese + a chocolate milk + a snowball + half a packet of chocolates is a terrible TERRIBLE start.

meh.
Reply 75
I'd totally enter, but I am not comfortable posting pictures of myself showing that much skin. Not even under a second account. I'm just too shy and, well, I am a mature student so it just doesn't feel appropriate posting pics of my body on a website where most people are younger than me.

I may set myself a personal challenge, though, because I need to lose a few pounds and tone up and lately I can't stop snacking! They're not healthy snacks, either :frown:.

So, good luck to everyone brave enough to take part!
Well I'm doing brilliantly...not. All you can eat chinese + a chocolate milk + a snowball + half a packet of chocolates is a terrible TERRIBLE start.

meh.

Ha ha I'm not doing great either, but the thing is I'm still at home. Once I'm back to uni things can get going :yep:
Original post by Kittiara
I am a mature student so it just doesn't feel appropriate posting pics of my body on a website where most people are younger than me.

I'm pretty sure they've seen more than that on a beach or at a swimming baths.

I'm 30. So be it.
Posting my entering pictures in about half an hour :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Ha ha I'm not doing great either, but the thing is I'm still at home. Once I'm back to uni things can get going :yep:

I'm always at home lol. Need to up my willpower.

Latest