Joining martial arts club to touch BOOBIES Watch

Walstri
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
I just heard my friend was doing some warm up exercising in his martial arts club. He was doing push-ups... On back pushing upwards, with a human on top as a weight. Some people did it with same sex, but he was paired with a stunning woman. She even let him put his hands on her chest. And nobody else in the club made any fuss about it as if it's norm.

I'M GOING TO JOIN NOW!
WeOnlyLiveOnce
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by Walstri)
I just heard my friend was doing some warm up exercising in his martial arts club. He was doing push-ups... On back pushing upwards, with a human on top as a weight. Some people did it with same sex, but he was paired with a stunning woman. She even let him put his hands on her chest. And nobody else in the club made any fuss about it as if it's norm.

I'M GOING TO JOIN NOW!

.... Then end up getting battered by that stunning woman LOL
Slowbro93
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by Walstri)

I'M GOING TO JOIN NOW!
Well ... you're gong to have fun if that is your intention of training :indiff:
A-Dog
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Does anyone else find hot young women who can fight/ do martial arts incredibly sexy? Ugh, I'm going to have a **** and think of Katnis from hunger games
kunoichi
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
I wouldnt advice feeling up girls at martial arts. if we realise that youre doing it, then you're going to feel some pain.
Clip
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by A-Dog)
Does anyone else find hot young women who can fight/ do martial arts incredibly sexy? Ugh, I'm going to have a **** and think of Katnis from hunger games
Most of the ones who can actually fight have a real bee in their bonnet about it and are kind of alpha. Most of the rest can't actually fight and have just spent the last 10 years doing an expanded version of Zumba or Yoga. These ones are normally in reasonable physical shape - but aikido girls often smell bad.

I did train with a really good looking girl who was a Judo 1st Dan. She could fight, and she was entirely normal in all other respects. Broke her leg in a contest and I never saw her again.
IlexBlue
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
You need some water for that thirst?
A-Dog
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by Clip)
Most of the ones who can actually fight have a real bee in their bonnet about it and are kind of alpha. Most of the rest can't actually fight and have just spent the last 10 years doing an expanded version of Zumba or Yoga. These ones are normally in reasonable physical shape - but aikido girls often smell bad.

I did train with a really good looking girl who was a Judo 1st Dan. She could fight, and she was entirely normal in all other respects. Broke her leg in a contest and I never saw her again.
Some of the alpha ones are hot, if they are also feminine.
Clip
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by A-Dog)
Some of the alpha ones are hot, if they are also feminine.
Only because they are in generally good shape. It's like Jessica Ennis. If she weren't a mega athlete, no-one would think she's all that.
the mezzil
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Freak. If you tried that at my boxing club, you would get knocked out by the girl!
Walstri
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
(Original post by IlexBlue)
You need some water for that thirst?
What kind of 'water'?
andrew2209
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
You're going to feel up a women trained in martial arts? I'd get an ambulance on speed dial.
Maid Marian
Report 6 years ago
This is beyond creepy.
Clip
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
I recommend Judo or Brazilian Jiu Jitsu lots of body contact, although you'll be hard pressed to find too many girls at either.

Here's TSR member Fullofsurprises telling you guys all about Brazilian Jiu Jitsu:

Amandablanks
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Oh dear! My friend does karate and they do this. I did judo and it is close contact but not particularly sexy
Precious Illusions
Report 6 years ago
This will most definitely end well, good idea OP.
tory88
  • Study Helper
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
If it is found out that you;re trying to feel the girls up, someone will deliberately injure you. It's not a good idea.
bluemax
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Only on TSR :facepalm:
Hellcat12
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
uuughhh, i do martial arts and this is why i hate pairing with pervy men!But the fun part is paying them back....hahahaha
As the saying in my arena goes,' pain is for those who misuse the arts'.
LucyTheWeird
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
lol good for you OP
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you get study leave?

Yes- I like it (292)
60.33%
Yes- I don't like it (23)
4.75%
No- I want it (134)
27.69%
No- I don't want it (35)
7.23%

Watched Threads