i study biology how much should i revise and how do i revise

im a fresher btw
AmisThysia
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Revise until your eyes bleed. There are several methods for doing this:

- You can force the information into your brain my pushing the books into your eyes. Do the corners first to avoid papercuts.
- You can stay up endlessly pouring over your books until your eyes are so bloodshot they may as well be shedding blood. This is more time-consuming, but you get the fun of sleep-deprived hallucinations during your breaks from revising!
- Finally, my preferred method: you can get the relevant information up on your laptop, melt the laptop, and pour the scalding liquid into your eyes for fast absorption.

I hope this helps!
username1277215
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Lmaoooo at above. Weird much?

To OP: I don't think you should measure it with hours throughout the day but with the number of lectures you have to cover. Do as much as you can I would say.
SmaugTheTerrible
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by plasmamembrane)
A2 Biology is a B**** so revise a lot. This is coming from someone who got straight A's at AS and then straight B's at A2 so I got a B overall
plasmamembrane
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
(Original post by adamsmithqm)
A2 Biology is a B**** so revise a lot. This is coming from someone who got straight A's at AS and then straight B's at A2 so I got a B overall
im at uni
SmaugTheTerrible
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
im at uni
Well you just added that now so your bad....and my bad too
SmaugTheTerrible
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago

im a fresher btw
Oh and at this point you are just trolling us with your Am I good looking posts. Please stop
plasmamembrane
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
(Original post by adamsmithqm)
Oh and at this point you are just trolling us with your Am I good looking posts. Please stop
wat
username1221160
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago

im a fresher btw
How much do you feel you need to revise? And how much work have you done throughout the last term?

Are you able to get hold of past papers or sample papers? Looking through them and attempting to answer some of the questions should give you an indication of how much revision you need to do.
AmisThysia
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by Chukkeigh)
Lmaoooo at above. Weird much?

To OP: I don't think you should measure it with hours throughout the day but with the number of lectures you have to cover. Do as much as you can I would say.
The guy's a troll, apparently - keeps coming back and posting threads asking how good looking he is. So I wasn't taking the question seriously. Plus, how would someone at uni need to ask this question?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (641)
33.49%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (809)
42.27%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (378)
19.75%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (86)
4.49%

Watched Threads