Turn on thread page Beta

What is it about Islam nowadays? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    OK Pming it to you!

ReputationRep:
    I received the following rather amusing email from somebody who'd been recently banned from one of my message boards yesterday.

Englishboy @ *******8 <[email protected]******.uk> to me
    More options Jul 9(21 hours ago)

The following message was sent to you via the ********* Contact Us form by Englishboy.

--------------------------------

I found a conspiry theory video link that shows strong facts and opinions that the government is behind the 7/7

The video link also includeds Madrid Bombing, 9/11 Vietnam War and other bombings that by American CIA and the US government.

If you care about other people more than your arrogance and stupidness then check out this link and let other people check this link as well.

If you delete this message because of your arrogance that'll mean you dont want anyone to know about this which will mean your are helping terrorists and that you are a terrorist and you want english people to be brainwashed.

Remember 1 thing if you have any common sense at all this is not about me or you this is about all the victims or terrorism and all the people that have been brainwashed by extremists. And that this video link just might i repeat might be true.

Imagine you find out after a lot of years what i said is correct how will you feel not good will you because you will know that you helped the terrorists by stoping me from revealing the truth from them.

The rest I leave up to you. And this will be the last time i email you.

Referring Page: **********
    IP Address: 87.80.**********
    User Name: Englishboy
    User ID: 5264

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by samba)
    What do you think of saladin ?
    What do you mean?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Humra)
    This is it..
    I think its just a big piece of baloney written by some desperate jewish fool. Surely nobody believes that Protocol of Zion crap its an attempt to trick us into believing that something false is real.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 789654123)
    What do you mean?
    Well he would be aghast at the destruction of Israel currently....

I just wondered if you don't approve of peace?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by *Priya*)
    OK Pming it to you!
    good lass!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by samba)
    I received the following rather amusing email from somebody who'd been recently banned from one of my message boards yesterday.

Englishboy @ *******8 <[email protected]******.uk> to me
    More options Jul 9(21 hours ago)

The following message was sent to you via the ********* Contact Us form by Englishboy.

I found a conspiry theory video link that shows strong facts and opinions that the government is behind the 7/7

The video link also includeds Madrid Bombing, 9/11 Vietnam War and other bombings that by American CIA and the US government.

If you care about other people more than your arrogance and stupidness then check out this link and let other people check this link as well.

If you delete this message because of your arrogance that'll mean you dont want anyone to know about this which will mean your are helping terrorists and that you are a terrorist and you want english people to be brainwashed.

Remember 1 thing if you have any common sense at all this is not about me or you this is about all the victims or terrorism and all the people that have been brainwashed by extremists. And that this video link just might i repeat might be true.

Imagine you find out after a lot of years what i said is correct how will you feel not good will you because you will know that you helped the terrorists by stoping me from revealing the truth from them.

The rest I leave up to you. And this will be the last time i email you.

Referring Page: **********
    IP Address: 87.80.**********
    User Name: Englishboy
    User ID: 5264

What was the link?

Spoiler:
    Show
    I can understand why you banned him

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by *Priya*)
    Yep we do deserve it. As long as they don't come up behind us with the nuclear bomb tied to their bodies or something and suicide bomb us on the tube/buses its fair. The Blair government and the Bush administartion (even moreso) ARE terrorist governments no doubt about it.
    You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.

ReputationRep:
    It was an email I got humra :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by samba)
    It was an email I got humra :p:
    OK...I'm still confused :confused:

I'll get over it anyway :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Islam wants tolerance, but isn't willing to tolerate others. It's hypocrisy.

ReputationRep:
    islam is willing to tolerate others,
    they gave refuge to jews during the times when they were getting their asses kicked in europe and let them practice freely

even HAMAS, protects the christian population in Palestine- on channel4 news they showed how HAMAS have given the local church a number to call if there's any trouble...if there is, thye come and sort it out

anywats i gotta go now, im in the middle of my lesson and i dnt think my teachas too happy with me

ReputationRep:
    lol and you think Hamas will actually come and "sort out" whatever trouble the Christians find themselves in? I don't think so somehow.

and 789 - of course Hamas are terrorists! I don't think anybody on this thread would deny that Hamas are terrorists lol - would they?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mortderire)
    islam is willing to tolerate others,
    Oh my dayzzzzzzz, you have got to be joking!??

Now I remember learning about oxymorons in my GCSE English days, and we had to give examples of oxymorons in the poems and stuff. This mortderire I am afraid to say is an excellent oxymoron - the words tolerate and Islam in the same sentence!

This is like saying, hmmmm, "the ice cube was boiling hot".

The Myth of Islamic Tolerance is definitely a book I recommend to you, and please do not state that its biased just because its written by a guy with a western name, as it contains many sub-chapters which are articles on the matter of tolerance within the religion who are muslims themselves.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Myt...amic_Tolerance

(Original post by 789654123)
    why is it ridiculous, unworkable, downright lunacy? just migrate them somewhere.... they're worthless untermenschen pieces of **** after all.
    I spy with my little eye something that begins with b...and ens in 'an'.

ReputationRep:
    Well, well, well all this anger and hatred, lets look at the facts:

Christians fight with Christians (Catholics vs Protestants)
    Muslims fight with Muslims (Sunni vs Shia)
    Islam fights with Christianity
    Judaism fights with Islam
    Taoism fights with Buddishm
    Islam fights with Hinduism

Its pretty obvious to me, we would all be better off if their was no religion.

All of the above religions preach they are about love and peace, yet here they are all fighting and going to war with each other over it.

The good people in this world who denounce religion and think for themselves are the faith I believe in.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by _jackofdiamonds)
    Islam wants tolerance, but isn't willing to tolerate others. It's hypocrisy.
    That's absolutely correct. Islam does not tolerate non-Muslims, with Muslims often referring to non-Muslims with the derogatory term - 'Kafir'.

I once listened to a well-respected Pakistani Imam who said that in an ideal Muslim state, non-Muslims will be clearly treated as second-class.

ReputationRep:
    Kafir: Literally means someone who covers his or her heart, an un-believer. It is a descriptive term, not a derogatory slur or a sanction for murder. Kafir does not translate to infidel, which is offensive and dehumanizing, used to justify the murder of Muslims during the Crusades.
    http://www.ucis.pitt.edu/ceris/docs/Glossary.rtf

which well respected pakistani imam do u listen to numbers?
    what's his name? what mosque does he preach in etc. cos if it's in London ill chase him up see if he's changed his view since u last heard him and also how he formulated that opinion...

ReputationRep:
    OK bigrico, go off and preach atheism elsewhere please. I think the only subject that all of the world's religions can agree with and unite together on is the death of atheism, because there is definitely a higher superficial force than humans. You my friend, should think about doing some philosophy, it will really change your views.

ReputationRep:
    mortderire your in redbridge!?!? I'm in Ilford! I used to go to Valentines 6th form there just ifnished year 13. Surely you can agree with me on the fact that on muslim ni any of the schools around here has denounced 7/7 or 9/11 right?

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.