Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Over the past century, Western Europe has seen an incredible secularisation, both among the population and its institutions. Have we become any more violent and chaotic. Quite the opposite actually, crime is continuously falling, and we are becoming ever more others feelings, and we are ever more charitable.

Also, China is an atheist country, and they don't seem to be mad and out of control.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by *Priya*)
    WHAT!?!? Are you kidding??? What the hell......Islam Fun Day?!?
    Yes, there's loads of links on this..

http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2-2006300314,00.html
    http://www.jihadwatch.org/dhimmiwatc...ves/012079.php
    What’s the world coming to when people are being banned from flying the St George’s flag yet this sort of day is allowed?

ReputationRep:
    China may be an atheist country but Buddhists and muslims and some other form of christianity still provide good numbers in the population - I think, not sure haha lol

ReputationRep:

Oh my f**king days. That is just crazy :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

I can't beleive it. I just f**king can't beleive it.

This is the first I've heard of this, anybody else hearing this for the first time?:mad:

EDIT: Alton Towers should be penalised in some way for this, as a muslim says in the article itself, this is hardly encouraging integration at all.

ReputationRep:
    Oh my f**king days. That is just crazy :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

I can't beleive it. I just f**king can't beleive it.

This is the first I've heard of this, anybody else hearing this for the first time?:mad:
    For God's sake twinkle tits, get over it.

ReputationRep:
    LOL i dont think its called Islam fun day though!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by D00)
    I'm misguided about why Islam is being forced onto the British society. Why is it Islam fun day at Alton Towers? Why is there over 1000 mosques in this country when muslims only count as 5% of the total population. The extremists followers of your religon have already done and dusted a terroist attack on my country, so why should we actually bring Islam into our society?
    So because of three men, an entire population should be moved out?

You obviously don't know what you're talking about.

Why don't you leave this country? I don't want you here.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by justfarhan)
    For God's sake twinkle tits, get over it.
    You know you are a really arrogant person, you really aren't giving your religon any favours at all.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by justfarhan)
    So because of three men, an entire population should be moved out?

You obviously don't know what you're talking about.

Why don't you leave this country? I don't want you here.
    I'm not moving a muscle mate, I'm an indigenous English person - it's YOU who doesn't belong here.

And don't start babbling racism to me, he's the one who said it first.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by D00)
    You know you are a really arrogant person, you really aren't giving your religon any favours at all.
    Oh shut up.

Integration eh? It's just a day for Muslim people to enjoy AT the halal way.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by D00)
    leave him alone lol thats justfarhan, arrogance personified:rolleyes: :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by D00)
    I'm not moving a muscle mate, I'm an indigenous English person - it's YOU who doesn't belong here.
    WTF, my passport says im british, just becasue my skin is not white, i have less rites then you!!!!!!!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    Hmm I sense a proper white man vs asian guy racist cussing match beginning......

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by D00)
    By the way you speak, you shouldn't be allowed anywhere? :confused:

Then again, you don't live in Canada :s:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ðaniel §on)
    WTF, my passport says im british, just becasue my skin is not white, i have less rites then you!!!!!!!!!!!
    Yes, you're a British CITIZEN, you are not ethnically British and you will never be. Your heritage and bloodline cannot be traced on these islands, all you are is a citizen of these islands. Nothing more nothing less.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 19841984)
    Over the past century, Western Europe has seen an incredible secularisation, both among the population and its institutions. Have we become any more violent and chaotic. Quite the opposite actually, crime is continuously falling, and we are becoming ever more others feelings, and we are ever more charitable.
    You are kidding right? Do you really think there is less crime today than in 1955?

ReputationRep:
    *Priya*, that's not a fake picture is it? Cos only 2 days ago I saw a different picture with a different name, "Priya Cohen". Are you an asylum.. ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by D00)
    Yes, you're a British CITIZEN, you are not ethnically British and you will never be. Your heritage and bloodline cannot be traced on these islands, all you are is a citizen of these islands. Nothing more nothing less.
    so where the F**K do my taxes go... to my HOME LAND!!!!!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    Why are you being so racist against Asians Mr DOO?

ReputationRep:
    Hmm I sense a proper white man vs asian guy racist cussing match beginning......
    No, you're just hoping for one. TSR isn't a place for this as you hoped. It's best you leave?

Poll
Did you get less than your required grades and still get into university?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.