pretz118
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
Hi,

I am wondering if there is any chance for me to get offers for management-related master's programmes at LSE/UCL/Warwick with just a strong 2.2 grade in 2nd year. I was told that a few students with 2.2 managed to get offers from LSE, UCL and Warwick, but I have no idea how they did that.

My profile is:
1. Doing undergraduate Accounting and Finance course at a top ten uni in the UK
2. Overall 58.75% in my 2nd year (due to extenuating circumstances and health issue)
3. All module grades include:

a. high 1.1 grades in all my coursework (including presentation, group/individual written work)
b. low 1.1 grade (73%) in one business module
c. mid 2.1 grades in two accounting modules & mid 2.2 grades in another three accounting modules

4. Involved in high level work with my Business School and high level committee work
5. Several internships in big companies in the field of finance, marketing and management in the UK
6. Have built very good relationship with big figures at my Business School and two of my previous employers

Is there any way that I could possibly increase my chance of admissions?

Would appreciate very much if anyone could help!

Cheers!
Angel
kutar2753
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
If you'll manage to get a 2.1 or 1st on your overall degree, a decent GMAT grade and some relevant work experience, you might stand a chance. Otherwise it's almost impossible for you to apply with your 2nd year result.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top

University open days

• Regent's University London
    Postgraduate Open Evening Postgraduate
    Thu, 19 Sep '19
  • Durham University
    Pre-Application Open Days Undergraduate