The Student Room Group

Confident Chinese guy = turn off?

I tried to chat up a girl recently and she didn't like that I was "cockney Chinese boy" and I was "too confident". I'm from Southampton so I'm not cockney and I'm certainly not "too confident" or I wouldn't be making this thread. Do girls expect Chinese guys to be shy with a fobby accent? It's like a lose-lose situation. Fobby and shy = unattractive. Confident with a non-foreign accent = not how Chinese guys are supposed to be/fake.

Scroll to see replies

Yeah, I imagine it sucks a bit to be a Chinese guy trying to get laid. Non-Chinese girls probably have preconceived (and racist) notions about Chinese guys being shy nerds and Chinese girls on the whole seem more interested in white guys than Chinese guys. :moon:
Reply 2
Original post by HenryKissinger
Yeah, I imagine it sucks a bit to be a Chinese guy trying to get laid. Non-Chinese girls probably have preconceived (and racist) notions about Chinese guys being shy nerds and Chinese girls on the whole seem more interested in white guys than Chinese guys. :moon:

This is only because the average Chinese guy is really short and doesn't work out.

If they were all 6 foot and ripped , then they would have no problems

This is what I don't get with you Chinese guys? If a white guy was 5 foot 6 and built like a stick he wouldn't get any pussy either! Nothing to do with race!
Reply 3
race does not normally play a large role personality does
Reply 4
No it's not a turn off at all. Idk what was wrong with that girl :dontknow:
Reply 5
Original post by Anonymous
I tried to chat up a girl recently and she didn't like that I was "cockney Chinese boy" and I was "too confident". I'm from Southampton so I'm not cockney and I'm certainly not "too confident" or I wouldn't be making this thread. Do girls expect Chinese guys to be shy with a fobby accent? It's like a lose-lose situation. Fobby and shy = unattractive. Confident with a non-foreign accent = not how Chinese guys are supposed to be/fake.

She's a toolbag.
Reply 6
Can you describe this girl to us? She sounds like a douchebag
Most girls have the stereotype that chinese guys are nerdy and dorky.
And it is true though, most chinese girls these days prefer to date white guys lol
Personally, I prefer my Chinese guys to be shy and reserved.
Original post by Habibul Bashar
Personally, I prefer my Chinese guys to be shy and reserved.

and this is why chinese girls go to white guys

and why chinese guys are of least interest
Reply 10
maybe you were just over doing it

Girls will like a confident guy but I'm pretty sure the majority do not want an over confident d*** .
Do you lift?
Cockney Chinese,,,?
Reply 13
Original post by Tigerheart
Cockney Chinese,,,?

''You were onry supposed to brow the broody doors off!''
Reply 14
chinese guys , period, are a turn off for most women. how many times do you see an east asian guy with a white woman compared to white guys and east asian women? it's like the reverse black guy, white woman thing!
Original post by mimi112
chinese guys , period, are a turn off for most women. how many times do you see an east asian guy with a white woman compared to white guys and east asian women? it's like the reverse black guy, white woman thing!

You must be a white guy then? How can you label a whole race and think yourself supreme? How would you feel if say someone labelled all jews as so and so? It's just because the media lets you get away with such tags because the far east is public enemy number one now that you're allowed to have such Nazi views.

And those women are insecure most of the time. As are the white women who desert their own race to go to black men. And your point to that is? It's all the propaganda they get fed.

Tonnes of Chinese guys getting every race out there. For a start I would not exist (as a mixed race guy) if it were as you say, half of my family would not exist. You listen to everything propaganda tells you and be a good boy.
Original post by liamjjohnson
and this is why chinese girls go to white guys

and why chinese guys are of least interest

Well, the only reason you're with a Chinese international girl yourself is because white girls and women rejected you. :u: As you heavily suggested in your insecure posts. Hate to break it to you, but those international girls are some of the most insecure of all. That is probably why you're together though...

As I said, Chinese men (the good looking/well adjusted ones) are doing just fine. But white men in general are very territorial with their women. See how much anger you have when black men take your women lol. Just chill, its not Nazi Germany 1933-45 anymore.
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 17
Original post by RacistWatch
You must be a white guy then? How can you label a whole race and think yourself supreme? How would you feel if say someone labelled all jews as so and so? It's just because the media lets you get away with such tags because the far east is public enemy number one now that you're allowed to have such Nazi views.

And those women are insecure most of the time. As are the white women who desert their own race to go to black men. And your point to that is? It's all the propaganda they get fed.

Tonnes of Chinese guys getting every race out there. For a start I would not exist (as a mixed race guy) if it were as you say, half of my family would not exist. You listen to everything propaganda tells you and be a good boy.

lol

all i said was you see very few east asian men with white women than the other way around and it's the opposite of black/white relationships where black male/white female happens much more often than white men/black women. i was only observing these things. show me where i said one race was superior or that i hate black guys taking white women?

But white men in general are very territorial with their women.

and men in other races aren't ? a bit racist considering your name.
Original post by mimi112
lol

all i said was you see very few east asian men with white women than the other way around and it's the opposite of black/white relationships where black male/white female happens much more often than white men/black women. i was only observing these things. show me where i said one race was superior or that i hate black guys taking white women?

and men in other races aren't ? a bit racist considering your name.

You heavily imply such racism in your general worldview. It is incongruent to acknowledging being territorial and then denying that you hate black men with white women. And your post just stinks of feeling racially superior when you put down the whole race of Chinese men ( "most women aren't attracted to them").
I don't think being Chinese and/or confident would put most people off. Unless she's racist. She's probably not very nice and just not interested

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending