Unprotected one night stand

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
Last night I had sex with a boy who I'd been talking to for a while after meeting him and his friends at the club. I was completely wasted and didn't use a condom. I'm not on birth control. He came, but I'm not sure if it was up me, although I don't think so. I have no idea what to do. In terms of the morning after pill, today I worked 8am-11pm. Tomorrow is Christmas. The next day will be too late. I'm worried sick and I can't stop crying. I've never done this before and never will again. I need advice.
mollie-
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Sounds like all you really can do now is wait and see, hoping for the best... Fingers crossed.
*Dreaming*
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Try and get to a chemist/pharmacy tomorrow ASAP. Some Tesco's are open, so go to the pharmacy there or something. Ask their advice.
unprinted
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
It is a bit late, but there may have been a pharmacy open over today. An A&E department can also give it to you and they're open 24/7/365.

How long ago was your last period?
Juno
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
You can get an IUD Fitted as emergency contraception up to 5 days after, but you would probably need to go to a family planning clinic for one.

Also, some pharmacies do open Christmas day. It's a bit late now, but maybe someone will read this and remember next year. Your local paper will have opening times, as will nhs direct, and some pharmacies have things in the window with lists. I think the nhs website also does too.

Posted from TSR Mobile
casanova27
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Last night I had sex with a boy who I'd been talking to for a while after meeting him and his friends at the club. I was completely wasted and didn't use a condom. I'm not on birth control. He came, but I'm not sure if it was up me, although I don't think so. I have no idea what to do. In terms of the morning after pill, today I worked 8am-11pm. Tomorrow is Christmas. The next day will be too late. I'm worried sick and I can't stop crying. I've never done this before and never will again. I need advice.

Visit doctor immediately and everything will be OK, don't "learn medicine" from forums, please just go to doctor and explain everything like you done here, and believe he will know what to do
moonkatt
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by casanova27)
Visit doctor immediately and everything will be OK, don't "learn medicine" from forums, please just go to doctor and explain everything like you done here, and believe he will know what to do
She's not here to "learn medicine" as you put it. These forums are here for people to ask for advice, which is what the OP is doing.
casanova27
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I agree, but there is "certain level" of contents that we (I THINK) should have to identify what is for "forum question" and what is for "visiting doctor" just my $.2
cookiesandcream2
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I would suggest you take a pregnancy test 2 weeks from the day you had unprotected sex. Also if you get your period before then, then that would be a sure indicator you are not pregnant.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think receiving Teacher Assessed Grades will impact your future?

I'm worried it will negatively impact me getting into university/college (180)
44.12%
I'm worried that I’m not academically prepared for the next stage in my educational journey (45)
11.03%
I'm worried it will impact my future career (33)
8.09%
I'm worried that my grades will be seen as ‘lesser’ because I didn’t take exams (86)
21.08%
I don’t think that receiving these grades will impact my future (41)
10.05%
I think that receiving these grades will affect me in another way (let us know in the discussion!) (23)
5.64%

Watched Threads