The Student Room Group

Mirpuri Society

Scroll to see replies

Reply 100
Thanks for the article though it seems to mainly focus on the Hindu castes :s-smilie: Also what does "afaik" mean?!

Original post by de_monies
That's afaik any way. I might be wrong. I know Chaudhary's (Jatt's) are either on par, or one below Raja's

Here's something:

http://in.answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20061028214821AAZbmgi

They both SOUND pretty "high" (Bear in mind that "back in the day" agriculture was akin to our finance/oil industry today ie: it was a major industry
Original post by Aimes_14
Thanks for the article though it seems to mainly focus on the Hindu castes :s-smilie: Also what does "afaik" mean?!

They ARE hindu castes...

"As far as I know"
Reply 102
Sahdia finally posts, since like..forever :biggrin:

Raja's are one of the top level of the Indian caste. I say "one of" In Pakistan, it's THE top, as Brahmin's can only be Hindu afaik. I'm not so fond of the caste system however :smile:

It's been a whole since she posted lol
What's up?
Original post by lilmissshady
It's been a whole since she posted lol
What's up?

A whole what :tongue:

Oh y'know.. stuff
Reply 104
They ARE hindu castes...

"As far as I know"

Ohh, I never knew Muslims would still abide by the caste system if it has derived from Hindus. Thanks for the info :wink:
Reply 105
Can someone provide some information about the bainse rajput clan from mirpur who are found in large numbers in britain.What their like.Whats their origin.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by asif86
Can someone provide some information about the bainse rajput clan from mirpur who are found in large numbers in britain.What their like.Whats their origin.

Bains' are not Rajputs, they are Jatts.
Reply 107
Original post by Ravenous
Bains' are not Rajputs, they are Jatts.

The mirpuri bains claim to be rajput.
There's a Mirpuri society :shock:
Astaghfirullah.
[video="youtube;1qljBZrVZ4s"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1qljBZrVZ4s[/video]
My favourite Mirpuri :heart:
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by Eternalflames
[video="youtube;1qljBZrVZ4s"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1qljBZrVZ4s[/video]
My favourite Mirpuri :heart:

I wish Mirpur was part of India still. :smile:
Original post by BlindingLight
I wish Mirpur was part of India still. :smile:

Nah, you can keep it :smile:

But I think Kashmir should be Independent from India and Pakistan.
Raja is not title but a caste which is derived from sikh and other castes....in regards to indian. In India the raja title (not caste) would mean king. Most are rajput which is title basically. So Raja caste rajput title. As a caste they are a sub caste descendants of mixed Hindus and Sikhs both of whom were high class.They have a high position in mid and north pakistan due to the partition these communitys moved around and mixed with new muslims. Choudery is during british rule and is considered a delits in some parts india as they were mainly form the sikh background. They are delits Not becouse they are low class as delit are known for but becouse they are too mixed. Dont know whos who. Again its a title in regards to caste a choudery can be of any as its a title not caste. Some castes are chouderys which again is a sub division too far down the line to know who's who.Basically a choudery can be jhatt or a choudery can be rajput.In todays world choudery ( title status) has a high possition in regards to many aspects but only for what they themselfs have built and pride they have erned ( title erned ) ..they class themselfs as muslim overall. If you are bainse then you are who you are.You protected thoses who indulged in thought basicley priest...Bramins etc etc.. whom are high caste with the high wealth and a ability to control so automatically giving them high class too.They are found mainly in north india (kashmir)This is becouse they hold vast land which is located around these areas which saw the greatest battles.In todays world bainse are the one who most likely to distence themself from such titles as its un islamic hence showing tbier empire abilitys which got them the title in the first place. Most are caste bainse and title rajput. Overall muslim.Quote;;;;Islam came to stop this foolish talk, a gift a mercySome old religious bainse.

Old guy told me i told you you told who.

I myself am untouchable delits. But im muslim... no caste in islam. A gift a mercy.
(edited 4 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest