Join TSR now and get all your career questions answeredSign up now

Sports Direct - e-learning Watch

ReputationRep:
    So...I was just told before Christmas to finish two modules on the Sports Direct e-learning page launchandlearn.co.uk. I've finished one of them but I can't seem to be able to complete the other one, Module 1. Basically, I keep failing it... :confused: quite annoying

Can anyone help?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jks5)
    So...I was just told before Christmas to finish two modules on the Sports Direct e-learning page launchandlearn.co.uk. I've finished one of them but I can't seem to be able to complete the other one, Module 1. Basically, I keep failing it... :confused: quite annoying

Can anyone help?
    I got told to do this e-learning but I have no idea what my password is so I can't!

ReputationRep:
    I'm stuck as well on the test thing
    Have you managed to pass it?

ReputationRep:
    Do u mind to pass me the website plz. Cant find it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alonzo6)
    Do u mind to pass me the website plz. Cant find it
    It's launchandlearn.co.uk

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Anyone got any idea what the login details are??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Abc113)
    Anyone got any idea what the login details are??
    Username: [email protected] om
    Password: yourpayrollnumber

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I tried to do this e -learning. I can not . is this really annoying me . This is not the professional web. Why sports direct keep this in their own web site and make to easy for their's own staffs to complete this , this giving touchers looks like,, thanks

ReputationRep:
    :confused::confused::mad::confused:
    (Original post by 173624)
    I tried to do this e -learning. I can not . is this really annoying me . This is not the professional web. Why sports direct keep this in their own web site and make to easy for their's own staffs to complete this , this giving touchers looks like,, thanks

ReputationRep:
    I'm doing the sales and services module anyone mind helping me by posting the answers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Asdfghjklucy)
    I'm doing the sales and services module anyone mind helping me by posting the answers
    What there's another module now :eek:?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ohhello92x)
    What there's another module now :eek:?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    If there is, Head Office should at least tell us about it surely? :indiff:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MalteseMalteser)
    If there is, Head Office should at least tell us about it surely? :indiff:
    Yeah they should if there is

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Asdfghjklucy)
    Yes please do, I'm really struggling with this module myself

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MichaelW1995)
    Yes please do, I'm really struggling with this module myself
    I did this module last week, wasn't too hard. Its a bit tedious to go through and give all the answers because I have to go through the whole module again. Maybe it'd be better to say what you're stuck on or think you're stuck on?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Krek)
    I did this module last week, wasn't too hard. Its a bit tedious to go through and give all the answers because I have to go through the whole module again. Maybe it'd be better to say what you're stuck on or think you're stuck on?
    I'm not sure myself, I was fairly confident with all my answers but after repetitive attempts it's really knocking me down. If I had to say, I guess questions 2 (Who benefits from you providing great customer service to our customers?) Question 3 (What affects the first impression you give to customers?), question 5 (Complete the following sentence by selecting the correct answers: Your greeting to a customer should always be…) and lastly question 8 (When recommending products to customers, which of these things should you never do?) I'm 100% sure the other questions I have all answered correctly because they're as clear as day on the information provided before the 10 questions section, but the ones I listed above just seem a little awkward to answer because of how some of them were worded or placed, it makes it difficult to spot the actual answers.

ReputationRep:
    I'm not sure myself, I was fairly confident with all my answers but after repetitive attempts it's really knocking me down. If I had to say, I guess questions 2 (Who benefits from you providing great customer service to our customers?) Question 3 (What affects the first impression you give to customers?), question 5 (Complete the following sentence by selecting the correct answers: Your greeting to a customer should always be…) and lastly question 8 (When recommending products to customers, which of these things should you never do?) I'm 100% sure the other questions I have all answered correctly because they're as clear as day on the information provided before the 10 questions section, but the ones I listed above just seem a little awkward to answer because of how some of them were worded or placed, it makes it difficult to spot the actual answers.

I decided to just do it again and record my answers. So here they are:

Q1. Smile, Talk, Ask, Recommend, Sales
    Q2. Everyone except 'Our competitors'
    Q3. Everything except 'The customer's attitude'
    Q4. Within 2 minutes.
    Q5. Friendly, appropriate, relatively to the customer type, a conversation starter
    Q6. get-it-and-go, first-time, expert, impulse
    Q7. 'approach then immediately, react quickly to their requests...
    Q8. 'recommend only most expensive' and '.. blag it..'
    Q9. Sondico football socks...
    Q10. Reply positively with a key reason...

You're welcome

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Krek)
    I decided to just do it again and record my answers. So here they are:

Q1. Smile, Talk, Ask, Recommend, Sales
    Q2. Everyone except 'Our competitors'
    Q3. Everything except 'The customer's attitude'
    Q4. Within 2 minutes.
    Q5. Friendly, appropriate, relatively to the customer type, a conversation starter
    Q6. get-it-and-go, first-time, expert, impulse
    Q7. 'approach then immediately, react quickly to their requests...
    Q8. 'recommend only most expensive' and '.. blag it..'
    Q9. Sondico football socks...
    Q10. Reply positively with a key reason...

You're welcome
    Thank you so much! You've really cleared up my worries, I really appreciate it

ReputationRep:
    OMG I LOVE YOU!!!!! I was getting so pissed off on that module I wanted to cry!!! You just saved my commision and my sanity!!

ReputationRep:
    Thank you so much! You've really cleared up my worries, I really appreciate it
    omg thanks

Poll
Is GoT overrated?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.