The Student Room Group

A doubt about sending my education details through UCAS

(Note: I'm speaking about Spanish qualifications here, but even if you're not Spanish, I'd thank you if you tried to help).

Hello! I'm preparing my UCAS application, and after selecting my 5 university choices, I began filling in my education details. However, I came across a problem, as I didn't know if I could enter only the results of the first year of Spanish Bachillerato (or the results of the first of the three evaluations from the second year I've just received).

Let me explain this in a proper way:

I've already entered my GES (Secondary Education) results, and this Título de Bachillerato qualification is a title given to me when I finish a two-year-long education, the results are the average of the marks I get from both years, each year being comprised of 2 evaluation sessions (with their corresponding preliminary marks) and a final session in which the final marks of that year are given to us (that's another way of saying three trimesters).

Well, after all that boring explanation, my question is, am I supposed (well, more like am I able) to enter the marks I've received in each of these evaluation sessions? Or at least the final marks from the first year and the ones from the first session of my second year, so unis have an idea of how I'm doing right now and the marks I'll probably have by the end of the school year.

Thanks in advance!
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 1
I don't know if you're able to, but you might be- for A levels they have a section where you can put the modules you have completed, and I don't know if that's the same for you.

If you can't, it might be worth just emailing the admissions teams for the universities you're applying to, to let them know, and they can add it as a note to your application. Good luck! :smile:
Reply 2
Original post by Katiehodge
I don't know if you're able to, but you might be- for A levels they have a section where you can put the modules you have completed, and I don't know if that's the same for you.

If you can't, it might be worth just emailing the admissions teams for the universities you're applying to, to let them know, and they can add it as a note to your application. Good luck! :smile:

Thank you for your help, Kate. I really appreciate it.

When should I email the admission teams, before or after sending my application? 'cause I guess they'll be needing some kind of identification or a candidate number to attach the note to.

Sorry for my ignorance on this matter, and thanks again.

If someone's got a more specific answer, please let me know.
Reply 3
I'd send it straight after you've sent the application in. If the uni is unfamiliar with the qualification and wants marks, they'll probably email you for them anyway, so if you email them straight after then they have something to attach the marks to.

Sorry I took so long to reply- good luck!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending