OCR Lose 40,000 Exam Papers Watch

Spacecam
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by cksjohns)
Slightly worried reading today's Telegraph that OCR have lost over 40,000 of this summers scripts as ParcelForce have somehow failed to get them from the schools to the examiners. In some cases the packets of 40 exam papers have just been left on doorsteps with the deliverymen forging the examiners signature.

Fantastic!
i don't believe its entirely true. Postmen do leave parcels and sign for them themselves, but if the papers had been truely lost, there would have been a more noticable story in the national papers before now.
Santa_Claus
Badges: 0
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by Spacecam)
i don't believe its entirely true. Postmen do leave parcels and sign for them themselves, but if the papers had been truely lost, there would have been a more noticable story in the national papers before now.

Agreed
kizer
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
It's torygraph b*****s...

Come on people show some initiative and verify the story yourself.
Swayum
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
My OCR additional maths exam (FSMQ) didn't have a UMS mark on it! Haha. Still got an A though.
Zafda
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by cksjohns)
Slightly worried reading today's Telegraph that OCR have lost over 40,000 of this summers scripts as ParcelForce have somehow failed to get them from the schools to the examiners. In some cases the packets of 40 exam papers have just been left on doorsteps with the deliverymen forging the examiners signature.

Fantastic!
maybe thats why i did crap in critical thinking
*grumbles*
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Buckingham
    Psychology Taster Tutorial Undergraduate
    Fri, 14 Dec '18
  • University of Lincoln
    Mini Open Day at the Brayford Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 19 Dec '18
  • University of East Anglia
    UEA Mini Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 4 Jan '19

Were you ever put in isolation at school?

Yes (91)
26%
No (259)
74%

Watched Threads