The Student Room Group

Favourite Perfume

What perfumes do you guys like? I'm not very knowledgeable on the subject, but I love Chloe. Do you wear perfume everyday or just special occasions?

Scroll to see replies

http://www.basenotes.net/ID26121564.html

It's unisex. Don't think you can buy it any more though. Maybe on eBay.
Reply 2
Eau Des Merveilles By Hermes

I sometimes like to spray it on when I'm in Debenhams :colondollar:
Chanel Chance but I use it sparingly as it's sadly not that cheap.
I like Ghost Deep Night too which is reasonably price but find it's more wintery or an evening scent.
Reply 4
I wear L'eau d'Issey by Issey Miyake by day in the summer, and Nina by Nina Ricci on summer nights, then Alien by Thierry Mugler in winter daytimes and Ultraviolet by Paco Rabanne on winter nights.
Just got Chanel Coco Madamoiselle and Miss Dior for Christmas though, and I have lots of others that I mix and match occasionally, so may have a fragrance shakeup for 2014!

(Perfume is one of my favourite things btw, I collect bottles hence why I wear a lot!)
Reply 5
Roberto cavalli is my daily fragrance most days guys absolutely love it and females to it is really nice especially with my body oils (I know a lot about perfume).

Lady million is another day to day fragrance.

Thierry mugler alien is nice but I only like it some days as it stifles me when I first put it on. This is the cheapest for the most ml I believe. Or at least when I bought it.

Chloe the one in the peach coloured box.

Gucci guilty is beautiful.

Gucci guilty intense is lovely.

Gucci premier is another lovely fragrance.

Channel no5, no7 I think and channel coco are all beautiful.

I have a huge perfume collection for my age :smile:.
Angel by Thierry Mugler. I wear it everyday. I also like Chanel Mademoiselle.
Reply 7
Original post by Messalina
I wear L'eau d'Issey by Issey Miyake by day in the summer,

Nice smell, but my mum wears it, so I can't stand to smell it on younger women - big turn off.

The ones I like at the moment are -

Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb
Prada Candy
Reply 8
Original post by Clip
Nice smell, but my mum wears it, so I can't stand to smell it on younger women - big turn off.

The ones I like at the moment are -

Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb
Prada Candy

Your personal choice, nobody I know wears issey and I just love the scent. Prada candy has such a butt ugly bottle that I've never been drawn to it, I do like flowerbomb though :smile:

Honestly, if I don't like the bottle, I don't tend to buy the perfume - I'm picky like that! Poor old Calvin klein will never find a customer in me for that exact reason :tongue:
Reply 9
gucci rush smells nice on women.

i used to wear joop homme but lately i've been using versace blue jeans which also smells good
Miracle by Lancôme is probably my all-time favourite perfume. Recently I've been wearing Lovely by Sarah Jessica Parker on a daily basis. It's not a fragrance I'd usually go for because I'd pass it off as too floral and mature but when paired with a bit of deodorant it smells so clean and fresh!

In the Boxing Day sales the other day I ventured to Oxford Street and went into a little shop called Rituals, and picked up this perfume that is a mixture of orange and vanilla. Again, something I'd never ordinarily go for, but it smells so wonderful. Unfortunately they're discontinuing that particular perfume so I picked up three bottles :frown:

I also quite like Chloe as well! I wanted to buy the gift set (that comes with the body lotion) because it was half price in Debenhams (from £55 reduced to £27 or something like that) but it was already sold out :emo:
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 11
Dior - Hypnotic Poison, it is absolutely stunning, almond, vanilla, jasmine and it smells diving, perfect for nights out!

During the day I just go for the simple Body Shop 'Vanilla body mist' as it is so simple but beautiful (also now whenever my boyfriend smells vanilla it reminds me of him!)

Also Vera Wang - Rock Princess is so fresh but edgy, perfect for anytime!
(edited 10 years ago)
D&G Light Blue
Reply 13
Sex Panther.
Reply 14
L'instant de Guerlain extreme
Versace eau fraîche
Dior Homme
Dior Homme intense
Serge Lutens Chergui
Tom Ford Tuscan leather

Those are the favourites I currently have, outside of them I have the usual everyday stuff like one million, black xs, ysl etc which are okay.
my favourite is chanel mademoiselle, i wear perfume everyday but not that one as its very expensive :tongue:
Reply 16
I've loved Dior - Hypnotic Poison for so long and it's one of those perfumes that lasts ages. Ghost - Deep Night is my favourite for everyday though 😊

Posted from TSR Mobile
unforgivable by sean john

estee lauder pleasure

Posted from TSR Mobile
Diamonds
Heat by Beyoncé
Deny be delicious range

Posted from TSR Mobile
I wear 'Beautiful' by Estee Lauder. I usually wear it everyday; provided I don't forget to put it on rushing out of the door!

Quick Reply

Latest