The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Wonderboy Blue
I think I'll be the judge of that :tongue:

And I'm not impatient...I mean I know things to do to a girl, like stock techniques that work on everyone. Girls I've been with have no idea how to perform oral shex... :frown:

If you really knew how to pleasure a woman, you'd know that there is no such thing as a "stock technique that works on everyone"...
i guess its fine if the girl wants to do it and the guy hasnt forced her down there (ie put his hands on her shoulders and pushed....yum)

personally i just find it painfull cos i have short legs. and so have to stretch... (yes im female)
Apricot Fairy
If you really knew how to pleasure a woman, you'd know that there is no such thing as a "stock technique that works on everyone"...

So licking/rubbing the clitoris doesn't work on every girl?
Just like licking the frenulum doesn't work on guys...

stfu.

What is that ?:redface:
Wonderboy Blue

No.

Especially if you're talking about licking/rubbing the clitoris directly, in which case, no no NO.
Wonderboy Blue

Wow arrogant! If only it was that simple even guys would all be able to get it right!
I'd only consider it degrading if there was a situation in which a guy forced a girl to kneel and do the deed; if its a personal choice i see nothing wrong with it. Personally i have no problem but tend to wind up doing it in bed more often.....or in other such circumstances......
I've done it that way a few times because i can tell my bf likes it like that, and it turns him on (and me too sometimes) However he once kind of held my head and pushed me in further.. i would consider this degrading.
prettyblueeyes
Had a girly night on Friday with my 4 best friends, and, the conversation got round to sex/boyfriends etc, as it sometimes does. Anyway, we were talking about going down on our boyfriends, and one of my friends says she'd do it kneeling in front of her boyfriend because he likes it like that. (ie him standing up in front of her). I, and 2 of my other friends said they'd never do this as it's degrading, one sat on the fence a bit and this friend said she completely disagreed and that she couldn't see HOW it could be degrading.

If she likes it, and chooses to do that... its not exactly degrading is it?
hes not forcing her to do it... she likes it? so much so that she was boasting to you lot about it all.

And the end of the day, no matter what position you're in you're still sucking a cock? either its all equally degrading.. or its all equally not. Depends on what you like doesnt it.
Apricot Fairy is the only one who actually seems to understand the whole thing. Of course it's dirtier (degrading if you like...) if a girl does it on her knees but that's the whole excitement of it! Most of the appeal of sex is the dirtiness and the naughtiness.

If you have sex and just tell yourself "I'm performing the act of reproduction. I'm currently at stage 2 out of 10... My current velocity is 50 pelvic movements a minute" then you probably won't be enjoying sex that much. It's because it's about what's going in your head that you enjoy sex...

Yes a guy will find it dirtier. It's up to you to decide if he's worth giving the honour to see you that way.

Honestly, who hasn't been in a relationship and told their girlfriend they're a little **** during sex? If the girl knows you respect her and love her, who cares? What's worrying is when girls don't have a clue how the guys perceive them and then just say "I don't know why it's degrading :confused: :confused: :confused: ".

And how come noone's mentioned that as a guy, they've done a similar position? You can have the girl legs spread out on the side of a bed or on a chair and be kneeling down. Or even standing up, if the girl has decent balance/something to hold onto.
more adventurous
No.

Especially if you're talking about licking/rubbing the clitoris directly, in which case, no no NO.

Maybe not in your case but you're probably sexually abornmal. And by 'work' I mean arouses them, gets them turned on and wetter. Not that it necessarily makes them cum.
Of course it's not degrading if it's consensual. You set your own limits, if you don't feel comfortable then don't do it. Sex in a loving relationship shouldn't be seen as a power game.

Oral sex can feel different in different positions. It's just another of those things that you can experiment with. Oh, and if you do it for a guy, be sure he gets on his knees for you too. :wink:
ladyportacabin
Of course it's not degrading if it's consensual.

That's a bit too simplistic actually. It's not because both people agree to something that it stops one of them from thinking lowly of the other.
Anonymous
That's a bit too simplistic actually. It's not because both people agree to something that it stops one of them from thinking lowly of the other.

I fail to see the logic here.

Every bloke I know, Including myself is grateful when we get head.
Its a positive getting it from a girl... never a negative... :biggrin:
Reply 54
ladyportacabin
Of course it's not degrading if it's consensual. You set your own limits, if you don't feel comfortable then don't do it. Sex in a loving relationship shouldn't be seen as a power game.

Oral sex can feel different in different positions. It's just another of those things that you can experiment with. Oh, and if you do it for a guy, be sure he gets on his knees for you too. :wink:

Some people like power play too in a loving relationship.

Each to their own.
i think its disgusting
I would never do it... thinking about it makes me feel sick
Wonderboy Blue

stfu.

Wow, you sound *really* good in bed.

Not.
El Scotto

I fail to see the logic here.

Every bloke I know, Including myself is grateful when we get head.
Its a positive getting it from a girl... never a negative... :biggrin:

Because all guys think highly of any girl who has sex with them? Wow you really do sound intelligent. Either you're a hypocrite or just plain stupid.
Reply 58
Apricot Fairy
Wow, you sound *really* good in bed.

Not.

Make the woman feel loved and wanted and really good about herself \o/

They prefer that to an orgasm!

Well, most...
Reply 59
Lady_Muck
Me too!

How is it degrading? I don't getit. Don't do it if you don't like it.

:ditto:

Latest

Trending

Trending