The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Apricot Fairy
You don't need to tell me that, but thanks anyway...!

.. just in case.. :biggrin:
Reply 141
Apricot Fairy
That's what someone who believed they were ugly would say.

At the end of the day, you can think what you like of yourself, its irrelevant.

Its just like saying "I'm really clever but got UUU for my A-levels" or similar, theres a time when you not only have to talk the talk, but walk the walk, and you certainly don't do the latter :smile:
Timeslikethese
:eek: overestimation and fact are distictly different

Uhuh, someone's boyfriend knows how to keep his girlfriend chugging.

Anyway, this thread gets the "DanGrover stamp of idiotic yet hilarious H&R thread of the day" award.
Apricot fairy - you're fighting a losing battle and it shows, clutching at straws is a bit sad.
x.narb.x
At the end of the day, you can think what you like of yourself, its irrelevant.

Its just like saying "I'm really clever but got UUU for my A-levels" or similar, theres a time when you not only have to talk the talk, but walk the walk, and you certainly don't do the latter :smile:

Maybe not for you, but then neither do you for me, so it's hardly an issue, is it?

On the other hand, maybe I'll just do what Fleece suggested and say "That's your opinion." Not because I'm being modest, but because it's 1:30 am and I don't plan on staying much longer. No point starting the whole thing off again!
Wonderboy Blue
Adventurous, you're a sexual abonormality.

The rest of the female population, bar your fellow freaks love to have their clitoris fondled. I know all about the female anatomy. I <3 fornyx

http://community.livejournal.com/vaginapagina/8176954.html

Wonderboy Blue, are all the people who responded to this thread sexual abnormalities?

I thought you would know, since obviously you know more about what clitoral stimulation feels like than women do. Is there something you're not telling us?
Reply 146
Apricot Fairy
Why on earth would I lie? I get more male attention than I know what to do with.

Having just had the pleasure of visiting the gallery I would say that there is nothing wrong with being self-confident, but I certainly think you should rethink your arrogance.
Anonymous
Apricot fairy - you're fighting a losing battle and it shows, clutching at straws is a bit sad.

"Look at me, I'm adding so much to this conversation that I need to do it anonymously."
DanGrover
Uhuh, someone's boyfriend knows how to keep his girlfriend chugging.

He's a wonderful man and I make the effort for him because I love him.
"look at me" ... "just look at me pleeeaaase!" lmao!!
hehe, i just remember what this thread started off as!! this fight thing is totally irrelevent but damn funny
Amnesia
Having just had the pleasure of visiting the gallery I would say that there is nothing wrong with being self-confident, but I certainly think you should rethink your arrogance.

The fact of the matter is, you would say that even if you thought I was hot. This is not about whether or not I'm considered attractive by people I don't know on the internet. It's about you people objecting to the fact that I'm audacious enough to say I think I am, and so making a point of saying I'm not.
Reply 152
Apricot Fairy
The fact of the matter is, you would say that even if you thought I was hot. This is not about whether or not I'm considered attractive by people I don't know on the internet. It's about you people objecting to the fact that I'm audacious enough to say I think I am, and so making a point of saying I'm not.

it's funny that you think that
Anonymous
"look at me" ... "just look at me pleeeaaase!" lmao!!

Stop abusing the anon feature.
Reply 154
Apricot Fairy
Maybe not for you, but then neither do you for me, so it's hardly an issue, is it?

On the other hand, maybe I'll just do what Fleece suggested and say "That's your opinion." Not because I'm being modest, but because it's 1:30 am and I don't plan on staying much longer. No point starting the whole thing off again!

I'm not the one saying how good looking I am and how good I am in bed though am I?

Its not just my opinion, quite a few people on this thread have that opinion, hence why you're getting so much stick for being big headed.

At the end of the day, you're just one of those ugly girls who gets alot of attention from blokes because they think you're more "in their league" and will therefore be an easier catch.
more adventurous
Did you read anything I actually posted?

If you know all about the female anatomy, how big is the clitoris?

A lot bigger than your brain.
Apricot Fairy

Confidence is all about not feeling like you have to say anything because you're happy to let people think what they want, and you not caring. Unfortunately you seem very keen for everyone to know you're not only not ugly but hot and in demand.
Fleece
it's funny that you think that

Why? In today's society, your collective reaction is entirely normal. It's not acceptable for people to go around saying they think they're pretty, so if they do, others make a point of telling them that they're not. It's to be expected.
x.narb.x
I'm not the one saying how good looking I am and how good I am in bed though am I?

Its not just my opinion, quite a few people on this thread have that opinion, hence why you're getting so much stick for being big headed.

At the end of the day, you're just one of those ugly girls who gets alot of attention from blokes because they think you're more "in their league" and will therefore be an easier catch.

:eek: He's a way with words i've never noticed! *high fives*
Reply 159
Apricot Fairy
Why? In today's society, your collective reaction is entirely normal. It's not acceptable for people to go around saying they think they're pretty, so if they do, others make a point of telling them that they're not. It's to be expected.

Nah, it's just funny because you're even that arrogant that you think the people saying they don't find you attractive are only saying so because they want to make a point. It could just be that they find you ugly.

Latest

Trending

Trending