The Student Room Group

Skiing packages for single student

I'm 18 and hoping to embark on a skiing holiday at the end of March this year - I'm a beginner skier and going alone at the moment. Looking for a ski package which would include flights, accommodation, all the necessary ski lifts and equipment hire and tuition (or cheap tuition at the ski resort). Does anyone know of any good companies I could use? Has anyone done anything similar before? I found a great company which had a program where single skiers could join a larger group for a holiday but unfortunately they were leaving this January which didn't suit me! Would love to know of any similar program's to this :smile:
Reply 1
Original post by Littlemacchiato
I'm 18 and hoping to embark on a skiing holiday at the end of March this year - I'm a beginner skier and going alone at the moment. Looking for a ski package which would include flights, accommodation, all the necessary ski lifts and equipment hire and tuition (or cheap tuition at the ski resort). Does anyone know of any good companies I could use? Has anyone done anything similar before? I found a great company which had a program where single skiers could join a larger group for a holiday but unfortunately they were leaving this January which didn't suit me! Would love to know of any similar program's to this :smile:

You can try this lot, but be warned, by the time you've added everything on it won't be cheap. Won't get much/if any change out of £700.

Quick Reply

Latest