The Student Room Group

which uni has more muslims? (especially south asians)

I don't want to make this all political or racist but it's just a cultural thing so please don't be offended..

which uni has more muslim students Kent or Surrey? as I said again I don't mean this in a racist way and would also like to make friends with non muslims but just want to know because it would be better if I went to a place with a small community with whom I can practice my religion with (although I would love to make friends with non muslims too)
It's just that I don't want to go to a place with barely any muslims.
Reply 1
as i said please dont be offended
Reply 2
Original post by Umadbro?
I don't want to make this all political or racist but it's just a cultural thing so please don't be offended..

which uni has more muslim students Kent or Surrey? as I said again I don't mean this in a racist way and would also like to make friends with non muslims but just want to know because it would be better if I went to a place with a small community with whom I can practice my religion with (although I would love to make friends with non muslims too)
It's just that I don't want to go to a place with barely any muslims.

i dont know about these 2 but i do know for a fact that most go to bradford
Reply 3
Original post by has_700
i dont know about these 2 but i do know for a fact that most go to bradford

yeah but bradford isnt that good, im talking of just these two unis
Reply 4
yeah but bradford isnt that good, im talking of just these two unis

mate i wish i knew any what course you applying for?
Reply 5
Original post by has_700
mate i wish i knew any what course you applying for?

A&F bro
Reply 6
A&F bro

cool im applying for mech eng, you going for bach or masters? you gonna do a placement year?
I'd draw a distinction between 'more' and 'sufficient'. I'd suggest that, as both have enough Muslims to have an Islamic Soc, there are sufficient Muslims at each for you to be able to practice your religion
http://www.kentisoc.com/
http://surreyisoc.com/
Reply 8
A previous thread said you are an ex muslim, you converted back in?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending