abit of a weird question, to people at uni Watch

Miss~Brightside
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 12 years ago
oooh thanks for all that, sounds like a right wirl wind!!!!! ive never been one of them people who are "busy" i seem to always be bored with nothin to do lol so im looking forward to this
CheesyBeans
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
I didn't live in halls for my first year so there were less people just conviently hanging around if I was bored. As there were 7 of us to begin with it was really good sometimes just to look myself away in my room if things got a bit much. It's hard not to argue with the people you're living with.

If I did get bored though I'd go see if anyone was in the living room and watch a dvd with them, go to someones room or arrange to go for a pint or something.

There is always the internet too
sexysax
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
I got bored a few times. Mostly around exam time because we don't get exams. There are things to do though so all is not lost!
indy_punk
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
If i do get bored its not because ive got nothing to do but bored of the place (make sense?).Sometimes I feel like I need to get away from it all.
Sleeping or having a job is a good cure
louise28k
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
join you uni gym, will give you summat to do and u wil meet new peeps
mermania
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
I was incredibly bored throughout first year, and can't see it changing in september :' { woe is me
Miss~Brightside
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 12 years ago
i think the gym is a good idea, i need to get in shape ive had a year out and ive become quite erm padded lmao thanks for the replys guys
Purple
Badges: 15
Report 12 years ago
When I visited UClan, one of the students showed us her timetable for the week and it included a few hours each week at the gym and she was a student ambassador or something so time was spent doing that.
chriswhit
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
sometimes I get bored, but i've come to think that its a state of denial..a means of not focusing on all the things I should be doing like washing clothes, tidying room, writing up research, teaching prep etc etc etc!!

I think a far bigger issue tends to be how to fit in everything you need to do in the day. I used to survive first year on about five hours sleep a night or something stupid..soo couldnt do that now lol

edit: Just to give you some idea, ive just come back onto tsr for about the first time in 10months because I was away at uni and I just didnt have time to do everything!!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Were you ever put in isolation at school?

Yes (76)
27.34%
No (202)
72.66%

Watched Threads