Girls, how open minded are you? Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
I'm just asking a question about something that I like that I think may be considered taboo by most people. I sometimes find womens' feet sexy, especially when they are well looked after, and fantasize about licking them. I just want a general idea of how open minded people are about this and whether I should feel bad about it or not. I'm making my post anonymously for obvious reasons. I'd appreciate any honest responses that people may have.
euphrosyne
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I'm sorry but I find feet fetishes quite disgusting :dontknow: But don't let my opinion stop you! If you enjoy it, then go ahead
Precious Illusions
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
My mind is so open it's like a split coconut
TheReckless
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Do I personally find such feet fetishes icky? Yes.
Should you feel bad about what other strangers think about your personal fetishes? Nope.
dreadpiraterach
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I suppose I wouldn't mind- just as long as they didn't expect me to lick their feet in return!
isabeldarkgirl
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
once genuinely had a guy offer to pay to touch my feet before.. that was creepy, if I was going out with a guy who was into that though, then sure, whatever does it for you!
IlexBlue
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
It's ****ing weird.

Sorry, that's the honest truth.

But it's certainly not an uncommon fetish, so you're not alone.
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
to be honest, after reading the title, i expected this thread to be about anal...
GeographyEllie
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
As long as there is a foot massage in there too, I wouldn't be bothered about it
3LZ3r0
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I second digits opinion!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Maid Marian
Badges: 20
Report 5 years ago
Quite open minded, I think :lol:

My feet are really ticklish, though.
silvershadows
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I'm open to trying anything (which isn't actively harmful/really gross) once. I tried foot related stuff with a guy I used to go out with (experimenting), and I didn't feel strongly about it one way or another. I wouldn't mind dating someone who was into it, but I'd prefer it if they mentioned it before we did anything sexual.
Minnie21
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Its weird.

I'm giving a guy a lot of things to lick.

If he wants to lick my feet, there is something wrong!
Kreme
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by 00100101)
to be honest, after reading the title, i expected this thread to be about anal...
I don't think many girls are that loose.
Splenge007
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
zhy, is that you?
Elf.
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I'm just asking a question about something that I like that I think may be considered taboo by most people. I sometimes find womens' feet sexy, especially when they are well looked after, and fantasize about licking them. I just want a general idea of how open minded people are about this and whether I should feel bad about it or not. I'm making my post anonymously for obvious reasons. I'd appreciate any honest responses that people may have.
i would love that. i love people touching my feet.
Elf.
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
i think you either love it or hate it! Most of my friends hate it
mxliss
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I'd say I'm pretty open minded.

I don't mind foot fetishes but it's not my thing.

So I'd probably let someone else lick my feet but I wouldn't lick anyone else's feet because I'm not really into that.

Oh and don't worry, it's nothing to feel bad about :lol: Most people have something mildly peculiar that they're attracted to.
brendonbackflip
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Don't feel bad about it, its pretty normal. I personally wouldn't share your fetish, but I wouldn't have an issue in you licking my feet if that's what you like (my feet are gross though so I don't think foot fetishers would be very interested in me lol). Just don't expect girls to lick yours (unless you find a likeminded partner).
username91207
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Kreme)
I don't think many girls are that loose.
Hey, I was open enough to try anal. I hated it, because it hurt like hell, but I gave it a try :dontknow:
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Where do you need more help?

Which Uni should I go to? (146)
18.55%
How successful will I become if I take my planned subjects? (78)
9.91%
How happy will I be if I take this career? (133)
16.9%
How do I achieve my dream Uni placement? (113)
14.36%
What should I study to achieve my dream career? (77)
9.78%
How can I be the best version of myself? (240)
30.5%

Watched Threads