Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SketchyCanvas)
    I've been good thanks Alhamdulilah, mostly enjoying rest of my hols ooo i wanted to ask everyone's opinion about a painting i did yesterday

Its Islamic Calligraphy on the words Houb & Salam-Love & Peace.
    :five: hehe same

:eek: that is really cool :cool:
    i learnt how to do calligraphy a few years back as part of an enrichment programme but we didnt do islamic calligraphy so it got boring after while and i finshed the programme before everyone else :rolleyes:

and i changed to origami

hey sabz...

ReputationRep:
    hey Rafael how are you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by #2(Laika))
    thats class mashallah...nice one
    JazakAllah

im good alhamdulillah...and you?

JazakAllah
    Wa Iy'akum....

ReputationRep:
    im fine alhumduliah just enjoying the holidays

(Original post by gameplayer_no1)
    im fine alhumduliah just enjoying the holidays
    lol...nice one...lovely weather isnt it?

ReputationRep:
    :five: hehe same

:eek: that is really cool :cool:
    i learnt how to do calligraphy a few years back as part of an enrichment programme but we didnt do islamic calligraphy so it got boring after while and i finshed the programme before everyone else :rolleyes:

and i changed to origami
    hehe

JazkaAllah oo cool! A mate of mine did origami and we had an enrichment programme too, to make our own business so we did Mothers Day mugs while a mate of mine did origami lessons pretty cool :cool:

ReputationRep:
    lol...nice one...lovely weather isnt it?
    ;yes; i love the weather atm tis perfect for summer but most people here cant handle the heat :rolleyes:

;yes; i love the weather atm tis perfect for summer but most people here cant handle the heat :rolleyes:
    i hate hot weather...but im enjoying this years summer for some reason.....

ReputationRep:
    :itsme: i cant stand the heat :p: and i just came back from hol lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by justfarhan)
    Ah cool! I take it you're English then? :p:

I never thought you'd be 18 or so, you seem older from your posts
    yep.

is that because of all the debate? well, what can i say...

ReputationRep:
    hehe

JazkaAllah oo cool! A mate of mine did origami and we had an enrichment programme too, to make our own business so we did Mothers Day mugs while a mate of mine did origami lessons pretty cool :cool:
    lol wow you got to make your own business we did something like that last year for enteprise day, we made a business and had help from local small business and the object was to make the best design plan for a games console and marketing plan twas fun coz my team won 9 out of the 10 certificates lol

i only took calligraphy coz my art teacher thought id be good at it but then again she thought my exam final piece (my profile pic) was the best she had seen in a while :rolleyes: so i didnt really listen to her and switched to origami

ReputationRep:
    i hate hot weather...but im enjoying this years summer for some reason.....
    lol cool :cool: but as much as i love the summer heat at the moment i cant wait for winter jus for the clothes :p: lol

lol cool :cool: but as much as i love the summer heat at the moment i cant wait for winter jus for the clothes :p: lol
    yeh same...i miss my scarf, beanie hat and wooly gloves

ReputationRep:
    lol wow you got to make your own business we did something like that last year for enteprise day, we made a business and had help from local small business and the object was to make the best design plan for a games console and marketing plan twas fun coz my team won 9 out of the 10 certificates lol

i only took calligraphy coz my art teacher thought id be good at it but then again she thought my exam final piece (my profile pic) was the best she had seen in a while :rolleyes: so i didnt really listen to her and switched to origami
    oo cool! the mothers day mugs took me ages! I was the one from the group who decorated them, took me from afternoon to 2am to finish them :eek: :p:

I love that painting!! Its really good mashAllah :congrats:

ReputationRep:
    oo cool! the mothers day mugs took me ages! I was the one from the group who decorated them, took me from afternoon to 2am to finish them :eek: :p:

I love that painting!! Its really good mashAllah :congrats:
    :eek: twas a long project then but i bet it turned the mugs turned out great

thanks :hugs: but ive given up on art tis fustrating when its supposed to be calming :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    yeh same...i miss my scarf, beanie hat and wooly gloves
    lol i miss my eskimo boots, scarf and turtle neck jumpers
    lol but im liken the summer this year love wearing sunglasses atm hehe

lol i miss my eskimo boots, scarf and turtle neck jumpers
    lol but im liken the summer this year love wearing sunglasses atm hehe
    lol...nice

Poll
Did you get less than your required grades and still get into university?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.