Turn on thread page Beta

The I-soc (Islamic Society) watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BlueAngel)
    hmmm I dont know, for some reason my heart always wins in the end, not the brain.
    No but seriously set the boundaries in side of yourself. Tell yourself, you will not let anything happen between you two. Be strong, its possible. Now my heart tells me I was being a fool about that guy and that theres so much more out there.

ReputationRep:
    Ironically i'm listening to Meatloaf's "I Will Do Anything for Love, But I Won't Do That"

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Green Manalishi)
    Someone was shot on a whim 7 times? :eek2:

Yeh, you know last year after the 7/7 bombings in London, on the 22nd July, this Brazillian man called Jean Charles de Menesez, was shot on a train in London 7 times, because he was a suspected terrorist. It came out afterwards that he was not, the police got it completely wrong, the police lied, and said that he ran away in the station so thats why he was shot. He did not run, as proved by eye witnesses, the train station also apparently had no proper security cameras which saw what happened because they weren't working or something, none of them:confused: complete crap. (excuse the language)

Sorry if I sound a bit angry and stuff its just my dad knew him for a few years he was an electrician.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Milli)
    You don't sound like an idiot...infact it's nice to see your being honest to help another Muslim. Everyone has their up's and down's in life. This experience, perhaps, has made you a stronger and better Muslim.
    yh true, something like that happend to me and i even wrote poetry for the person i thought i loved, i still got it, here it is if you want to hear it

A gift from heaven
    I prayed from above
    one day to find my true love
    my soul descends and learns and grows
    and a gift from god
    I received below
    A flower so beautiful, it is one of a kind
    only a few , god chooses and blesses to find

It's just a feeling I can't explain,
    Am I going insane
    Just to hear you say my name.
    Am I walking through sunshine and rain.
    OH! That lovely feeling I can't explain.

If you were a tear in the rain pouring
    Down on me I’d be standing there
    And let you wash away my fears
    If you were a tear glimmering in my soul
    I‘d not hold you back I’d let you take control

Am I going insane

I look at you and what do I see.
    I see a beauty that shines and a heart the glows.
    I look into your eyes and what do I see.
    A great peace and gentleness that abides within.
    A look at your smile, smiling sweetly at me.
    I see a joy that flows and a happiness the grows.
    I sit at my puter thinking of you.
    How far across the you seem to be.
    I sit and I think, while I am thinking of you.
    Are u thinking of me.

Am I going insane

ReputationRep:
    lol thanx rashid and milli.

ReputationRep:
    aww Hamza the poems good, i suck at poetry :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hamza09)
    yh true, something like that happend to me and i even wrote poetry for the person i thought i loved, i still got it, here it is if you want to hear it

A gift from heaven
    I prayed from above
    one day to find my true love
    my soul descends and learns and grows
    and a gift from god
    I received below
    A flower so beautiful, it is one of a kind
    only a few , god chooses and blesses to find

Am I going insane

If you were a tear in the rain pouring
    Down on me I’d be standing there
    And let you wash away my fears
    If you were a tear glimmering in my soul
    I‘d not hold you back I’d let you take control

Am I going insane

I look at you and what do I see.
    I see a beauty that shines and a heart the glows.
    I look into your eyes and what do I see.
    A great peace and gentleness that abides within.
    A look at your smile, smiling sweetly at me.
    I see a joy that flows and a happiness the grows.
    I sit at my puter thinking of you.
    How far across the you seem to be.
    I sit and I think, while I am thinking of you.
    Are u thinking of me.

Am I going insane

That's a lovely poem Hamza

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lil_one)
    Yeh, you know last year after the 7/7 bombings in London, on the 22nd July, this Brazillian man called Jean Charles de Menesez, was shot on a train in London 7 times, because he was a suspected terrorist. It came out afterwards that he was not, the police got it completely wrong, the police lied, and said that he ran away in the station so thats why he was shot. He did not run, as proved by eye witnesses, the train station also apparently had no proper security cameras which saw what happened because they weren't working or something, none of them:confused: complete crap. (excuse the language)

Sorry if I sound a bit angry and stuff its just my dad knew him for a few years he was an electrician.
    Crap that's mad! Damn...

Speaking of vicitims, my uncle (technicality :p: He's like one of those young uncles like 20 something) lost a friend he was going to meet in the attacks... Sad scene everywhere...

ReputationRep:
    aww Hamza the poems good, i suck at poetry :p:
    but you very good in giving advise and arguing lol

ReputationRep:
    Crap that's mad! Damn...

Speaking of vicitims, my uncle (technicality :p: He's like one of those young uncles like 20 something) lost a friend he was going to meet in the attacks... Sad scene everywhere...
    was your uncle's friend on the tube or on the london bus

ReputationRep:
    was your uncle's friend on the tube or on the london bus
    Not sure but i think it was the tube... IIRC, they were on the way to meet each other...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Milli)
    That's a lovely poem Hamza
    thank you, i thought i wasted my time in doing this poetry but i will recycle it and give it to the person who i will live forever i think she deserves this poem, but i dont know who shes going to be, hope shes someone special

ReputationRep:
    Crap that's mad! Damn...

Aww thats really sad. That was a horrible day 7/7 it was the last day of school and I was going to go London that day, alhumdullilah thanks to Allah, it happened a few hours earlier. I remember everyone was so sad at school because so many peoples parents and family worked in London and so everyone was scared. That doesn't warrant however, the police to do what the hell the like to some completely innocent going about their every day lives. That makes them just as much terrorists as the rest.

ReputationRep:
    Not sure but i think it was the tube... IIRC, they were on the way to meet each other...
    thats unlucky i think only seven people died on the tube, its so bad when these things happend

ReputationRep:
    but you very good in giving advise and arguing lol
    lol thankyou, i don't think i am, i just get very passionate about these things and so go quite OTT and write essays of complete crap (again sorry) :p:

ReputationRep:
    Aww thats really sad. That was a horrible day 7/7 it was the last day of school and I was going to go London that day, alhumdullilah thanks to Allah, it happened a few hours earlier. I remember everyone was so sad at school because so many peoples parents and family worked in London and so everyone was scared. That doesn't warrant however, the police to do what the hell the like to some completely innocent going about their every day lives. That makes them just as much terrorists as the rest.
    Agreed... There were some bombs going off earlier in Sri Lanka also... It seems they've started the conflict/ war up again...

ReputationRep:
    Crap that's mad! Damn...

Sorry to hear about your uncles friend It was a sad day.

ReputationRep:
    thats unlucky i think only seven people died on the tube, its so bad when these things happend
    Nah there were much more I'm sure, because there were so many tubes it happened on..really horrible.

ReputationRep:
    lil one, thanks for that, I see what you mean, yeh setting boundaries is a really big thing to do.

Hamza - that is a very cute poem

ReputationRep:
    Nah there were much more I'm sure, because there were so many tubes it happened on..really horrible.
    yh maybe but two weeks later some idiots tried to reapeat the july the 7 attacks, on the 21st i think, but i think they failed in doing so

Poll
Are you chained to your phone?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.