Turn on thread page Beta

The I-soc (Islamic Society) watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Milli)
    You were deliberating about my parents having nikaah again? ^o)

I'm well aware of the sins if a Muslim lady marries a Non Muslim. Next time, please, speak to me if you have any concerns. Not discuss it between you two. Thanks.
    We were deliberating how to tell you they should have the nikkah if they hadn't already. And the last time it came up, i was the one who emailed a mufti for a response for you.

EDIT: We weren't speaking about you or your parents in any unkind way. Only discussing how to tell you the Shari'ah view on this matter if you answered differently to what you did.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dimez)
    Phew! It's a good thing they did because if they hadn't that would render you a *******. Before you get all worked up, the actual definition of ******* is "the illegitimate offspring of unmarried parents".
    Okay...so the reason why you said 'you like negging certain types of people' was because you thought i was a '*******?'

I'm just 'curious'.

ReputationRep:
    Assalamu alaikum everyone :hello:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Evil-Tuna)
    milli didnt like my goodbye?
    Your goodbye was my favourite

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Milli)
    Even more than mine? :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SketchyCanvas)
    Assalamu alaikum everyone :hello:
    Wa Alaikum Salaam SC, how's you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Milli)
    Okay...so the reason why you said 'you like negging certain types of people' was because you thought i was a '*******?'

I'm just 'curious'.
    lol How were you able to conflate that with my mass-neg-repping I haven't a clue.

I've only come to know of your mother marrying a non-Muslim half an hour ago when you posted, when, incidentally, I neg-repped you and told you of my reason ('you like negging certain types of people') some two days ago. The facts, or conjectures to be precise, don't add up. :tsr2:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Green Manalishi)
    Wa Alaikum Salaam SC, how's you?
    I'm good alhamdulilah, just been eating loads of sweets :p:

How you been?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Milli)
    Yayums! :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dimez)
    lol How were you able to conflate that with my mass-neg-repping I haven't a clue.

I've only come to know of your mother marrying a non-Muslim half an hour ago when you posted, when, incidentally, I neg-repped you and told you of my reason ('you like negging certain types of people') some two days ago. The facts, or conjectures to be precise, don't add up. :tsr2:
    Like i said...i was just curious.

You really are an annoying person Dimez. 2 days ago, you say something and don't finish it off....your tone is constantly sarcastic..i don't know whether your laughing, being serious, or just joking with members of ISOC. And then you negetive rep me with the comment 'your face is retarded'....don't give me a reason..and just say 'i like negetive repping certain types of people.' If you really do have a problem with me then say it. It's weird.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Green Manalishi)
    We were deliberating how to tell you they should have the nikkah if they hadn't already. And the last time it came up, i was the one who emailed a mufti for a response for you.

EDIT: We weren't speaking about you or your parents in any unkind way. Only discussing how to tell you the Shari'ah view on this matter if you answered differently to what you did.
    Okay. Sorry i just get a little personal and overprotective when the issue of my parents marriage come up. I've dealed with people in my college who constantly tell me that my parents marriage was wrong....even when they had their Nikaah again. It really annoys me.

I appreciate you trying to help.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Milli)

You really are an annoying person Dimez. 2 days ago, you say something and don't finish it off....your tone is constantly sarcastic..i don't know whether your laughing, being serious, or just joking with members of ISOC. And then you negetive rep me with the comment 'your face is retarded'....don't give me a reason..and just say 'i like negetive repping certain types of people.' If you really do have a problem with me then say it. It's weird.
    I've told you it wasn't me who neg-repped you with the aforementioned comment. If you still don't believe me, subscibe and find out for yourself.

The reason I made that comment regarding negging certain types of people is because of its inherent ambiguity. I deliberately made it vague since I hadn't any other answers. I was essentially teasing you.

Your incredulity truly amazes me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Milli)

aww sis :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dimez)
    I've told you it wasn't me who neg-repped you with the aforementioned comment. If you still don't believe me, subscibe and find out for yourself.

The reason I made that comment regarding negging certain types of people is because of its inherent ambiguity. I deliberately made it vague since I hadn't any other answers. I was essentially teasing you.

Your incredulity truly amazes me.
    Okay. I apologise for my misunderstanding.

Next time be a little straightforward. I don't mind jokes, but i hate it when things drag on. It's no good making comments like that without making sure the person on the opposite side 'knows' you are joking.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Evil-Tuna)
    Yayums! :hugs:
    Yayums? lol :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Milli)
    Okay. Sorry i just get a little personal and overprotective when the issue of my parents marriage come up. I've dealed with people in my college who constantly tell me that my parents marriage was wrong....even when they had their Nikaah again. It really annoys me.

I appreciate you trying to help.
    I'm sorry if it came across that way. Dimez and i were certainly not condemning your parents' marriage and a few pages back i even said that your dad seems like the understanding type, which was a compliment

The people in your college who've told you their marriage is wrong even after the proper nikkah can go and climb a tree as far as i'm concerned.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Milli)
    I get no personal goodbye? :rolleyes: I feel so loved :hmmm:

Thanks lil_one. I'm going tomorrow night anyway....so i might as well say my goodbye's then.

Edit: I just saw your post above Rahmara. Sowi.
    :eek: lol its ok sis
    :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    Gonna miss ya Milli :bawling:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by justfarhan)
    Gonna miss ya Milli :bawling:
    ahem ahem
    *coughs*
    and what about me?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rahmara)
    ahem ahem
    *coughs*
    and what about me?
    You're not going anywhere.. Very soon ^o)

And she went out of her way to say bye to me, you - didn't! :mad:

Poll
Do you like exams?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.