The Student Room Group
Reply 2580
i herd only the prohets and the saints, wali(not sure) could do miracles is that true or can a human do miracles as well
Reply 2581
i dont think a human can. dont they have to have special powers?
Reply 2582
rahmara
i dont think a human can. dont they have to have special powers?

nah i dont think a human can perform a miracle
Reply 2583
rahmara
me too :smile:
we're learning it in RS so i just thought id ask the question since sister mittow wanted to discuss something :smile:
my friend experinced a miracle and so did i :smile:

but i thought you experianced a miracle today, so could be possible
Reply 2584
hamza09
but i thought you experianced a miracle today, so could be possible

erm could be brother
but i dont think my miracle was really A miracle if you know what i mean
strange really, because yesterday i lost of my hijab pin. the best one out of my collection. :smile: and i couldnt find it for like 3 hours.searcher my whole room and it wasnt there. next thing just before maghrib is about to start, my little brother comes to my room and i ask them if they've seen it. they said no.next minute, my little brother shows me this hijab pin and says if it's that one.i wa so shocked because it was the one i lost and i had searcher my whole room for it and it was nowehre to eb found. strange :confused: but then , i was happy towards the end :smile:
Reply 2585
hamza09
nah i dont think a human can perform a miracle

nor do i. :smile:
howvere, it depends if they have some powers like i said before
Reply 2586
rahmara
erm could be brother
but i dont think my miracle was really A miracle if you know what i mean
strange really, because yesterday i lost of my hijab pin. the best one out of my collection. :smile: and i couldnt find it for like 3 hours.searcher my whole room and it wasnt there. next thing just before maghrib is about to start, my little brother comes to my room and i ask them if they've seen it. they said no.next minute, my little brother shows me this hijab pin and says if it's that one.i wa so shocked because it was the one i lost and i had searcher my whole room for it and it was nowehre to eb found. strange :confused: but then , i was happy towards the end :smile:

there could only be one reosen for this, theres a jin in your house
Reply 2587
rahmara
nor do i. :smile:
howvere, it depends if they have some powers like i said before

i herd this guy when ever he goes to any country, he could speak the language, like if he goes to spain, the he could speak spainsh and that but i dont know i herd it long time back so it may be false
Reply 2588
hamza09
there could only be one reosen for this, theres a jin in your house

cant be :smile: and dont scare me like that again! :frown: :afraid:
Reply 2589
rahmara
cant be :smile: and dont scare me like that again! :frown: :afraid:

you never know, but its not likely, and i was only joking.
last time i went to my friends house to play ps2 and he went downstairs for a while and i was alone and i felt like someone flicked my ear, but luckily it never happend again so it must have been me thinking that
Reply 2590
yh could be.....
im just doing my art work and i realsied that there's this pictrue stuck in my book of a beautiful masjid. I searched on the net and found out that that it's the Badshahi masjid in lahore, pakistan :biggrin:
its beautiful :smile:
Reply 2591
rahmara
yh could be.....
im just doing my art work and i realsied that there's this pictrue stuck in my book of a beautiful masjid. I searched on the net and found out that that it's the Badshahi masjid in lahore, pakistan :biggrin:
its beautiful :smile:

yh they are good masjids in pakistan, even in karatci when i went there, theres this masjid that you could hear your own echo, cause its build like that. i would have also wanted to visit many other mosque when i was there but couldnt. and i will never able to go again i feel to pakistan or india cause i dont like the place, when ever i go there i feel ill
Reply 2592
aww no
im sure youll get over it inshalalh
id love to go to dubai, pakistan, egypt, turkey, morocco, saudi arabia...list goes on :smile:
Reply 2593
rahmara
aww no
im sure youll get over it inshalalh
id love to go to dubai, pakistan, egypt, turkey, morocco, saudi arabia...list goes on :smile:

nah i wont go again, i had a choice to go india last year but never, and i got a chance to go to pakistan this summer but i said no, i rather stay in the uk, the place i was born and i like, but i will go to places like dubai, and some other western countries like america, new zealand, australia and i would also like to go for hajj and umarah, the last time i went for hajj was when i was 7 and i saw many people die in mina as something exploded, we were lucky as we werent situated there
Reply 2594
hamza09
nah i wont go again, i had a choice to go india last year but never, and i got a chance to go to pakistan this summer but i said no, i rather stay in the uk, the place i was born and i like, but i will go to places like dubai, and some other western countries like america, new zealand, australia and i would also like to go for hajj and umarah, the last time i went for hajj was when i was 7 and i saw many people die in mina as something exploded, we were lucky as we werent situated there

marshalal brother on perfmoring hajj. i havent yet but inshalalh will go. it's been a pleasure talking to you brother but i have to go off now. allah hafiz and take care of yourself
Reply 2595
rahmara
marshalal brother on perfmoring hajj. i havent yet but inshalalh will go. it's been a pleasure talking to you brother but i have to go off now. allah hafiz and take care of yourself

it was a pleasure talking to you and take care of yourself, allah hafiz
Silly question, but say you done wudu, then you cut your finger/toe nails, do you have to do wudu again?
Reply 2597
ashmufc
Silly question, but say you done wudu, then you cut your finger/toe nails, do you have to do wudu again?

nah i dont think so, i think you just have to wash your feat again and hands
sum1 give me pos. rep for the fun of it :biggrin:
Reply 2599
if you cut yourself and more than a certain amount of blood comes out then yes you have to do wudu again, im not sure how much it has to be or anything though..

Latest