Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Btw, does the blood flowing (wudhu idea) apply to all madhabs? I'm Shafi and don't think i've come across it...

ReputationRep:
    ive always thought and been told that you have to cover yourself up to your ankles and wrists. that means including them. only areas of exposure allowed are hands, feet and face. though some people choose to go the extra mile.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Green Manalishi)
    There need not be a distinct separation right? If both sexes are adequately covered (i.e. women in hijab and long sleeves) then [in any mosque] there need not be a distinct separation, to my knowledge.
    well, to my knowledge, i thought women had to be behind men, so if any part of their awrah gets uncovered, men wont see...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mortderire)
    well, to my knowledge, i thought women had to be behind men, so if any part of their awrah gets uncovered, men wont see...
    Obviously they can't stand man, woman, man, woman. Preferably it'd be men lining up front to back and women lining back filling safs going forward with kids in between.

But there doesn't have to be a clear, distinct division (e.g. wall/ sheet separation)

ReputationRep:
    o ok, sorry i misintepreted that

yh i agree with u there

ReputationRep:
    o ok, sorry i misintepreted that

yh i agree with u there
    Cool, sorry if it came out harsh lol... I'm a bit flustered right now

ReputationRep:
    na dont worry, it didn come out lyk that
    i didn realise b4 that u were tokkin bout a physical barrier

wots up? y so flustered?

ReputationRep:
    na dont worry, it didn come out lyk that
    i didn realise b4 that u were tokkin bout a physical barrier

wots up? y so flustered?
    Nah that's fine...

Well i can't find the handsfree kit (headphones) for my phone and i'm a bit short on cash and things... Just life :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by justfarhan)
    :hahaha:

Evil-Tuna, sub me please. :love:
    I would if I could but I cant right now. Will see what I can do later.

ReputationRep:
    can someone sub me?
    and dont call me a sub-whore. lol

ReputationRep:
    can someone sub me?
    Sub-wh0re :p: I told you i'm cranky :hmpf: :p: Furthermore my binking adaptors are not co-operating...!

ReputationRep:
    can someone sub me?
    Aww.

If someone had some money spare and saw that message they might...

ReputationRep:
    i don't understand whats that good about being subbed? maybe im just stupid ignore me - how hot is it today especially in london argh 36 degrees

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lil_one)
    i don't understand whats that good about being subbed? maybe im just stupid ignore me - how hot is it today especially in london argh 36 degrees
    i thought it was 37 degrees

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lil_one)
    you get to see who repped you and all the given and recieved rep. etc

you get access to the super secret sub forums :ninja: some people get really excited over having a coloured name and personal user title etc
    once you have it you get quite used to it, and it feels a bit strange without it. anyway check the FAQ for the list of sub privelges.

it could break the record for one of the hottest days in UK history I think. We could be witnessing a bit of history here guys. :p:

ReputationRep:
    i know we should appreciate this wheather, we are making history today, we are going into the record books, i think not sure and you could tell your grand children i was there on the hottest day in history in the uk

ReputationRep:
    Lol i've lived in hot climates my whole life so it's amusing to sea people so concerned... Cute! :p:

ReputationRep:
    :hello:
    guess ill have to go back and read the posts

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Evil-Tuna)
    you get to see who repped you and all the given and recieved rep. etc

you get access to the super secret sub forums :ninja: some people get really excited over having a coloured name and personal user title etc
    once you have it you get quite used to it, and it feels a bit strange without it. anyway check the FAQ for the list of sub privelges.

it could break the record for one of the hottest days in UK history I think. We could be witnessing a bit of history here guys. :p:
    lol no, its not the hottest day in UK history, hottest day in July UK history :p: Yep some parts of London are 37 degrees, lucky us its cooled down here to 35

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Green Manalishi)
    Lol i've lived in hot climates my whole life so it's amusing to sea people so concerned... Cute! :p:
    lol i know this country collapses in extreme climates, in snow and in sunshine we act as if its the end of the world, we all love it really :p:

Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.