Depenes on where they want to stay...
And Rashid gets the official 'award for using ergo in the same line, twice! not once but twice! in the same line!' award..
Im glad my grandmom's alright.
Had me worried.
Anyways, any topic being discussed?
well for one, someone can answer my questions and therefore a topic will be discussed!!
lol, that was hillarious!!
ya, i understand the temptations part, but what i dont understand is how come less religious guys can control themselves more than the more religious guys?? or is that not the case??
oh and thats not really fair for the girls who want to marry religious men, they'll have to get married at the age of 12!!
Good news for all the ladies out there:
Bismillah hir-rahman hir-raheem
"Glad tidings of jannat for pious women" (in the light of hadith, by
mowlana saeed khan sahib mujahir madani)
1. A single pious, practicing woman is equal to 70 saints (aulia ekraam).
2. A single bad (evil) woman is equal to 1000 bad men.
3. Two rakaats namaaz of an aalimah woman are better than 80 rakaats
of ordinary women.
4. A breastfeeding woman gets one good for each drop of milk that is
fed to the child.
5. When a husband comes home full of worries and the wife extends
warm welcome to him and consoles him; she receives the reward of half
6. A woman, who is deprived of sleep owing to her child crying at
night, receives the sawaab of freeing 20 slaves.
7. When a husband and a wife look at each other with love and
affection, Allah Paak himself looks at both of them with love and
8. A woman who sends out her husband in the path of Allah and stays
at home by herself, maintaining her honour and dignity (i.e.
protecting herself against temptation and dishonesty) will enter
jannat 500 years before her husband while 70,000 angels and hoors will
serve her. She will be given ghusl in jannat and sitting on mountains
of pearls, she will await the arrival of her husband.
9. A woman who is rendered restless owing to the illness of her baby
and yet kept on striving to comfort the baby, Allah Talaah forgives
all her sins and gives her the sawaab of 12 years accepted in ibaadat.
10. While milking her animal (cow, goats, ect), if a woman makes the
zikr of bismillah, that every animal makes dua to Allah Taalah on her
11. When a woman makes the zikr of bismillah while preparing the
dough (for roti), her livelihood is increased (i.e. she receives
barakat in her rozi).
12. When a woman makes zikar while sweeping, she receives the sawaab
of sweeping baitullah (kaba).
13. A chaste woman who is mindful of namaaz and roza, also makes
khidmat for her husband, for her all the 8 doors of jannat are opened.
She may enter from whichever doors she likes.
14. The namaaz and ibaadat of a woman disobedient to her husband do
not reach heaven.
15. Every night of an expectant mother (a woman who is carrying a
baby in her womb) is counted as spent in ibaadat and every day as
spent in fasting.
16. A woman receives the sawaab of 70 years of namaaz and roza on
giving birth to one child and the pain she suffered in every vein of
her body while giving birth, for that she will receive the sawaab of
17. If a woman dies within 40 days after giving birth, Allah Taalah
gives her the status of shahaadat (i.e. she dies as a shaheed).
18. Upon the child crying at night, if the mother feeds the child (gives
milk to the child) without cursing, she receives the sawaab of performing
namaaz for one year.
19. When a child finishes the period of breast-feeding, an angel
comes and gives glad tidings to the mother that Allah has made jannat
wajib for her.
20. When the husband comes home to sleep and the wife gives him food
to eat (not being involved in dishonesty with regard to herself and
her husband's belongings), Allah Tallah gives her the sawaab of 12
years of ibaadat.
21. When the wife presses the legs of her husband without him asking
her to do so, she gets the sawaab of giving charity 7 ounce of gold,
and if she presses his legs after he asks her to do so, she receives
the sawaab of giving 7 ounces of silver in sadaqua.
22. When a woman's husband dies while he was happy and pleased with
her, jannat becomes wajib for her.
23. A husband's teaching one masla to his wife is equal to 80 years
24. In jannat people will go to visit (see) Allah Taalah, but Allah
Tallah himself will visit (to see) the woman who has observed pardah
while in dunyah.
25. Woman who wears thin garment (see-through garment) or who arouses
passion in men, or meet men they are not allowed to mix or move about
openly while heavily made up or who live without pardah, will never
enter jannat. In fact they will not even smell the fragrance of
26. A woman who has undergone a great amount of suffering and
difficulties in this world will be classified with hazrat Aasia ( r.a).
She was the wife of the firaun (pharaon) who despite the fact that she
was his wife, tortured and persecuted her, to renounce Deen and Imaan.
She gave her life in the process (i.e. she died of the punishment
inflicted to her), but did not forsake Imaan.
27. Every single woman going to hell will take four jannati men.
Because they did not fikr nor had they cared in duniya about the Deen
and Imaan of that woman and did not teach her Deen, these four men
i) her father
ii) her brother
iii) her husband &
iv) her son
28. If woman glances at men she is not allowed to see according to
the shariat, Allah Taalah sends his curse upon her, just as it is
forbidden for a man to glance at women he is not allowed to see.
Abu Hurairah narrates that Prophet (peace be upon him) said: Seek refuge from the Pit of Sorrow. The companions asked: What is the pit of sorrow? The Prophet (peace be upon him) replied: It is a valley in Hell from which Hell itself seeks refuge a hundred times a day. Then it was asked: O Messenger of Allah! Who will enter it? The Prophet (peace be upon him) replied: Those readers of the Quran who do deeds to be seen by others (hypocrisy). [Tirmidhi]
-Imam Ahmad reported that the Prophet (s.a.s) said, "The Dunya (life of this world) is the residence of those who have no residence, the wealth of those who have no wealth, and it is harvested by those who have no sense of reason." Ahmad 6:71.
-It is reported in the Sahih (that the Prophet (s.a.s) said): "Every day two angels come down from heavens and one of them says, 'O Allah! Compensate every person who spends in Your cause,' and the other (angel) says,'O Allah! Destroy every miser." Fath Al-Bari 3:357.
-Also in the Sahih:
"The son of Adam says, 'My money,my money!' Yet, what is your money except that which you eat and use up, wear and tear, and spend in charity and thus keep (in your record). Other than that, it will go away and will be left for the people (the inheritors)." Muslim 4:2273.
-A Hadith has stated (that Allah said):
"O son of Adam! Spend (in Allah's cause) and I (Allah) will spend on you." Al-Humaydi 2:459
-The Prophet (s.a.s) said, "O Bilal! Spend and do not fear deprivation from the Owner of the Throne." At-Tabarani 10:192
Allah said (...and whatsoever you spend of anything (in Allah's Cause), He will replace it.) (34:39)
Learn To Appreciate
A man raced down the hospital steps one rainy day and jumped into a passing bus with the remark, “What a beautiful day it is!” The rain was pouring in torrents, it was dreadfully cold and everyone was bemoaning the foul weather. The conductor remarked, half amused, “You must be mad, Mister, to call this a beautiful day.”
“You’d be as mad with delight”, the man replied with enthusiasm, “If you also had recovered your sight after three years of blindness.”
We should learn to appreciate what we have. Let us enjoy the pleasures that are ours, instead of pining for those we miss. The following little verse may be remembered in this context
Winter makes us long for Spring
Darkness for the down;
We always seem to miss them most,
Our playmates when they’re gone!