Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lil_one)
    shoo hazaa? you lost me there :rolleyes: but nah they go "haja!haja!" and its like they say it for no reason its well scary oh and then in some of the more important mosques they have women only sections (as in no children) and i'm not even a child and i just sit there and pray and behave myself unlike others who run about and then there like "haja!haja!" and its silly because in islamic law i was an adult when i went :rolleyes:
    lol yeah, i was in mecca, an the old bags werer like HAJJAHAJJA< i was wtfffffffffffff:confused:

ReputationRep:
    They can be a bit forceful no :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by valdamas)
    am refering to the headscarf business
    Hey soz if i sounded offensive; didn't mean that :p:

Normally I'm the nicest guy around!

Right guys? Rashid? Aliyah? :security:

ReputationRep:
    Right, and I know you all are clever enough to know the beard comment was a joke...where do you even buy fake beards from? EBAY FOR LIFE..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by A Y A Z)
    Well shoo haza means, I'll quote them (how they'll react to such a thing); what the f*** is that?!

LOL! Normally it means, whats thats?
    lol haha oh ok :p: i'll listen carefully next time :p:

ReputationRep:
    You know what Hajja means right? And if you do, what else do you want them to call you?

ReputationRep:
    Generally, people from Makkah tend to be rude.
    People from Madinah are nicer

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by valdamas)
    lol yeah, i was in mecca, an the old bags werer like HAJJAHAJJA< i was wtfffffffffffff:confused:
    haha exactly they make me laugh, oh well i guess its their duty to maintain the mosque in the best way they can...they just a bit agressive though :p: anyway guys im off for a bit tc and salaams x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mizfissy815)
    Actually the Abaya is compulsory through out the Kingdom, the scarf isn't(well it is but only if you’re a Muslim and since that isn’t stamped on your forehead, you can get a way with it.). You might be able to get way with wearing a jilbaab in most places…but not in the more conservative cities.

PS- I'm in...about the reading the Quran.
    Now's the time i get to say "I told you so" :p: j/k Actually i think i rememberred reading it is one of Muhiba's posts before

ReputationRep:
    agreed its a lot more peaceful in Madinah less of a rush everywhere and in the mosques..

ReputationRep:
    Salams Muhiba!
    Which Siparah(s) will you do?

ReputationRep:
    I found some extremely nice people from both cities Including one Sudanese brother (in Makkah) who was very very nice

ReputationRep:
    Hey soz if i sounded offensive; didn't mean that :p:

Normally I'm the nicest guy around!

Right guys? Rashid? Aliyah? :security:

ritiooo:p:

ReputationRep:
    Sudanese, Somali... I really like these people. Very nice in general.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TEH)
    You know what Hajja means right? And if you do, what else do you want them to call you?

defiine

im kinda lost inside LOL

ReputationRep:

hell?

i never noticed, :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Sudanese, Somali... I really like these people. Very nice in general.
    :ditto: There was one Somalian brother i used to play soccer with at the Masjid in Botswana, really cool guy! Legs of steel though (hurt like mad if he kicked your shins)

ReputationRep:
    Maybe thats coz it was the same thing in the Prophet's time, and the trend has continued.
    Who knows?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Green Manalishi)
    :ditto: There was one Somalian brother i used to play soccer with at the Masjid in Botswana, really cool guy! Legs of steel though (hurt like mad if he kicked your shins)
    LOL! They ARE strong :p:

ReputationRep:
    So far:

Ayaz - 12, 13, 14 ,15, 16 and 17.
    Rashid - 29 and 30.

Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.