Now I've seen everything...
:toofunny:
A Y A Z
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by lil_one)
haha here i was when i first joined the ISOC thinking everyone would be all serious and scary :p:
Really?
I don't remember being serious... ever!
A Y A Z
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Imran bin Husain (May Allah be pleased with him) narrated: I had piles, so I asked the Prophet (peace be upon him) about the Salat (prayer). He said, "Offer Salat (prayer) standing, and if you cannot do that, offer Salat (prayer) sitting, and if you cannot do even that, then offer Salat (prayer) lying on your side." [Sahih Bukhari]
lil one
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by A Y A Z)
Really?
I don't remember being serious... ever!
lol only for a day or two :p: but not to worry now i can see the truth :p:
A Y A Z
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
:rofl:

I'm disappointed at myself!
I'm never serious
lil one
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Imran bin Husain (May Allah be pleased with him) narrated: I had piles, so I asked the Prophet (peace be upon him) about the Salat (prayer). He said, "Offer Salat (prayer) standing, and if you cannot do that, offer Salat (prayer) sitting, and if you cannot do even that, then offer Salat (prayer) lying on your side." [Sahih Bukhari]
wow you can offer salat lying on your side if need be!
lil one
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
:rofl:

I'm disappointed at myself!
I'm never serious
loll aww im sorry i take it back :p: the weather is the funniest thing here atm in london. Its 6.30pm raining heavily thunder and lightening yet somehow still 29 degrees and all stuffy :rolleyes:
A Y A Z
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Yep!
You know, when I first joined, I sparked a major debate :p:

And got into a fight with Mittow.
A Y A Z
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
:afraid:

Where do you live woman?!
lil one
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
:afraid:

Where do you live woman?!
lol isit what was the debate about? londonn its a crazyy placee
taqo
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by Milli)
Oh fantastıc! I've been to Canada many tımes. Dads Canadıan. Whıch part of Canada do you lıve ın?
i was born in vancouver and grew up there.. (its an amazing place), and then we went to montreal:rolleyes: (not really cool place), and now im going to ontario for uni inshallah

bit confusing huh!! oh and my parents were in wennipeg before vancouver!!lol

where have u been??
taqo
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
um..i dont have a question, but i found out some really cool stuff about islam!!

1. were all gonna be 30 metres tall in heaven!!(that was how tall the prophet adam was) cool right!!
2. when the prophet(pbuh) was in the cave on his way to madinah from makkah, asma, abu bakr's daughter use to bring them food. the journey to the cave use to take 3 hours and it was on a rocky mountain. do u know why quraish never suspected her, because she was pregnant in her 7th month!!!can u believe that!! and her son came out to be one of the best companions to the prophet and a mujahid!!
3.being generous in islam is more important then being pious and the people with the best manners are the closest to the prophet and Allah!!

hadith:. The Messenger of Allah (pbuh) said: “The generous man is near to Allah, near to the garden, near to men and far from the fire, but the miserly man is far from Allah, far from the garden, far from [the good]men and near to the fire. Indeed, an ignorant man who is generous is dearer to Allah than a [learned] worshipper who is misery.”
(Tirmidi/ Abu Huraira)
lil one
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by taqo)
um..i dont have a question, but i found out some really cool stuff about islam!!

1. were all gonna be 30 metres tall in heaven!!(that was how tall the prophet adam was) cool right!!
2. when the prophet(pbuh) was in the cave on his way to madinah from makkah, asma, abu bakr's daughter use to bring them food. the journey to the cave use to take 3 hours and it was on a rocky mountain. do u know why quraish never suspected her, because she was pregnant in her 7th month!!!can u believe that!! and her son came out to be one of the best companions to the prophet and a mujahid!!
3.being generous in islam is more important then being pious and the people with the best manners are the closest to the prophet and Allah!!

hadith:. The Messenger of Allah (pbuh) said: “The generous man is near to Allah, near to the garden, near to men and far from the fire, but the miserly man is far from Allah, far from the garden, far from [the good]men and near to the fire. Indeed, an ignorant man who is generous is dearer to Allah than a [learned] worshipper who is misery.”
(Tirmidi/ Abu Huraira)
thanx for that 30metres tall!!! im not sure i like the idea of that but im sure i'll love it in jannah if i get there inshallah
sonya_p
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
hi

well i have a quick question.
i belong form a liberal family in terms of what i wear etc so i dont know if makeup is actually haram or not. i mean i always thought it was but i put it on anyways because every1 around me does. dont worry i dont make a fool out of myself though. just the usual amount...mascara or gloss. etc

the things is i have recently started to watch some islamic channels and on them some women/girls are wearing makeup with hijab. is it right? i have always thought deep down that iv been sinning? but now i am thinking even the pious and religious preechers on islamic channels have done their eyebrows and use makeup. so is it aalright to apply makeup?

sorry if it seems too much of a random question.
A Y A Z
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Makeup is Haram, but theres nothing you can do about it, can you?
Make up with Hijab is not right, either.
A Y A Z
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
But that's how everything is, and you can't help it.
mortderire
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
salaam guys
was goin on?
actully jus return the salaams, im not guna b on here till later- dog tired
jus got bak from work (let off early- power cut in oxford street)
i need2 go eat
taqo
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
lol....inshallah we all will.

did u know that we all go thro 3 stages of forgivness:

1. in this world: were able to ask forgivness, we r forgived if we get hurt and be patient, if we go thro life problems(and be patient), and offcource if we do all what we have to in islam, etc.

2. in the grave: if we still have sins when we enter the grave then we will be purified further, by being in the dark, constricted grave and when we get tortured.

3. if one still has bad deeds on the day of judgment, they will further be forgiven by the prophet(pbuh) and then by Allah(Allah sends 1% of his rahma(forgivness) on us in this world and saves the 99% for us in the day of judgment).

4.and finally if we STILL have bad deeds then we will be put into hell for the amount of time that is needed to clean us from all the bad deeds, and then when we r clean we can go to heaven.

as u can see, Allah loves us more than any of us can imagine and is more kind and gentle to us than a mother to her child. He does not, like many may think, want to put us in hell but instead wants us all to go to heaven.
and in return He asks for so little, yet we r unable to do most :confused:
A Y A Z
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Thanks for posting that Taqo.
Jazak-Allah!
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Were you ever put in isolation at school?

Yes (90)
25.86%
No (258)
74.14%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise