The I-soc (Islamic Society) Watch

This discussion is closed.
A Y A Z
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
You'll probably banned for some weeks. It'll work later.
A Y A Z
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by #2(Laika))
summer school...
Woah? So hows things there?
hamza09
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by justfarhan)
Well it'll say under the username [custom user title] either 'banned temporarily' or 'banned permanently'
oh ok
Rafa
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by A Y A Z)
Woah? So hows things there?
pretty good
hamza09
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by A Y A Z)
You'll probably banned for some weeks. It'll work later.
ok, i hope its not banned for ever even though i dont use that one that much
~ABR~
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
im off now salams
Rafa
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by o0MorseyMan0o)
im off now salams
W/Salaam
hamza09
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by o0MorseyMan0o)
im off now salams
w/salam and allah hafiz
filastini
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 12 years ago
:ciao:
taqo
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by alias25)
yea i think im crazy too.

But i was always good at science although I only realised i really like physics last year. I like it because it's a challenge and i love it when i overcome it, great feeling, i do get frustrated at times because i know i can do so much better, my grades don't always reflect my ability.
omg!! thats exactly how i feel!! an amazing challenge!! its the only subject i love studying and sometimes look forward to it, and like u said, i feel so great when i overcome it. i get great marks in the small exams but sadely i go to the big exams feeling like i know it all, and come out with unexpectidely bad grades:mad:

lets all pray for each other that we all end up with straight A's in our exams!!!

everyone do Duaa for each other!!
taqo
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
um....this soc is sooo quite its scary
*titanium*
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by taqo)
omg!! thats exactly how i feel!! an amazing challenge!! its the only subject i love studying and sometimes look forward to it, and like u said, i feel so great when i overcome it. i get great marks in the small exams but sadely i go to the big exams feeling like i know it all, and come out with unexpectidely bad grades:mad:

lets all pray for each other that we all end up with straight A's in our exams!!!

everyone do Duaa for each other!!
I have a Love-Hate relationship with Physics, im hoping i get an A in it seeing as i got a high B in AS levles. I find physics as a subject interesting but find that in school the lessons can be tedious!
filastini
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 12 years ago
(Original post by taqo)
um....this soc is sooo quite its scary
Why?! :s:
taqo
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
yo, anyone got a good website that talks about Islam for people who want to change religions and dont know which religion to change to??

please send me a PM of the website in case i dont find it in this soc. thx.

p.s. not for me, dont worry!!
*titanium*
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by taqo)
yo, anyone got a good website that talks about Islam for people who want to change religions and dont know which religion to change to??

please send me a PM of the website in case i dont find it in this soc. thx.

p.s. not for me, dont worry!!
Surely you shouldnt change religion for 'the sake of it' if there is no religion that you really like.
taqo
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by The Green Manalishi)
I personally don't see anything wrong with going to a stadium so long as it doesn't interfere with your Islamic duties. Let's note that you can pray anywhere, so long as you face the Qiblah
i agree 100%.with rashid. Being a muslim dosent mean you have to sit at home and wait for the next prayer to come in, and neither does it mean u have to be outside 24/7. there should be some sort of balance
taqo
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by *titanium*)
I have a Love-Hate relationship with Physics, im hoping i get an A in it seeing as i got a high B in AS levles. I find physics as a subject interesting but find that in school the lessons can be tedious!
i hardly attended any of the physics lessons!! my teacher was worst than horrible!!:mad: she didnt even know the basics!! me and my friends did it together with some outside help.....which doubled the challenge!!
sonya_p
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
salaam

how is every one doing?
*titanium*
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by taqo)
i agree 100%.with rashid. Being a muslim dosent mean you have to sit at home and wait for the next prayer to come in, and neither does it mean u have to be outside 24/7. there should be some sort of balance
What times do Muslims pray? My grandad was quite religious and he would pray when he woke up in the morning and before he went to bed.

If its like 5 times a day, can you not just do it on your own kind of thing, like just a few minutes out from what you are doing because otherwise as you mentoned yourself it can be quite distruptive to your life, i mean what did you do in school?
taqo
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by *titanium*)
Surely you shouldnt change religion for 'the sake of it' if there is no religion that you really like.
If your happy with your religion then yes, u shouldnt change it, but some people are not happy with there's and want to get to know about other religions in case they feel that they would be happier in another religion.
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (1380)
79.49%
Leave (356)
20.51%

Watched Threads