Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    salaams everyone

why was hamza banned?

ReputationRep:
    Salam Aliyah!
    Where were you all day? :p:

Well, you could post in the AAM forum and ask...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by A Y A Z)
    Salam Aliyah!
    Where were you all day? :p:

Well, yu could post in the AAM forum and ask...
    W/salaam shopping hehe..

okidoki will do

ReputationRep:
    I've been out shopping too :p:

Let us all know will you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by A Y A Z)
    I've been out shopping too :p:

Let us all know will you?
    oo wiked

yep will do, just posted it a second ago..how long do you think a mod will reply in? i've never posted their before

ReputationRep:
    I got a response regarding Hamza..
    "Too many warning points - they'll be back in a week (hopefully with lesson learnt!)"

ReputationRep:
    anyone here?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lil_one)
    anyone here?
    im here

ReputationRep:
    check it out
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by *titanium*)
    im here
    Cool I was just wondering whats your views on the Lebanon-Israel crisis?

ReputationRep:
    Well, so am I, though it's been quite a while since I last posted.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Phoenix CG)
    check it out
    wow! that looks cool! Did anyone go to that Excel motor show this week?

BTW congrats

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vortex_199)
    Well, so am I, though it's been quite a while since I last posted.
    Hey I don't think I've met you before. Im Aliyah, 16 from London.

ReputationRep:
    As Salaam Alaikum

I've been bored all summer, stuck in the house, any tips?

ReputationRep:
    I went to the excel motorshow, spoke to the guys at Atom, putting my order in inshaallah, 10 months waiting list and discussed with the guys at bentley, got a bespoke print of the bentley gtc to my specs, has 18 months waiting list though. Wonderful vehicle.

thanks for the congrats

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lil_one)
    Cool I was just wondering whats your views on the Lebanon-Israel crisis?
    Its very unfair on the people of Lebanon, but Israel have had enough damage done to them by hizbolah and want to get rid of them. I guess it is a case of a country careing more about its own people (which is understandable, its natural) its a very touchey subject, very easy to take sides depending on what veiws you hear.

I think Israel should atleast help rebuild Lebanon after all this is finished.

ReputationRep:
    Strip all power of everyone in israel and palestine make a christian/jewish/muslim united nations style thing, it has to be a religious one, and the area becomes like an international zone but controlled by religious figures.

ReputationRep:
    Strip all power of everyone in israel and palestine make a christian/jewish/muslim united nations style thing, it has to be a religious one, and the area becomes like an international zone but controlled by religious figures.
    Not quite sure i understand you.

Are you saying get rid of the state of Israel and just have 'no mans land' where they all live. I cant see that doing a lot, though its obviously very hypothetical because it would not happen.

ReputationRep:
    it would never happen, but not just israel, palestine too, and have it as an international state, it is controlled by not one religion, but by christians jews and muslims. It would give equality to all of the people living there so they stop attacking each other.

ReputationRep:
    it would never happen, but not just israel, palestine too, and have it as an international state, it is controlled by not one religion, but by christians jews and muslims. It would give equality to all of the people living there so they stop attacking each other.
    It would probably cause more problems then it could possibly solve, for a start, who leads the country? do you have a governemtn with a mix of all diffrent religions?

If its democratic surley a Jewish government will be voted in by the Jewish majority, if its not democratic then its a dictatorship, yet there most certainly needs to be a governemnt.

Then there will be huge arguments about ethics, and distribution of wealth, if the Palestinians get lots of money from Israeli tax money, Israleis complain that it is their money, if the palestinians do not get it they will complain they are being discriminated against.

I think the best possibility might be for Israeli companies to operate in the Palestinian land and to train the palestininas so they can do more then low down jobs in these compnaies, i think if the paelstinians where better off, especialy if they where helped by Israel, there would be less resentment.

This will obviously not be perfect, it could be near imposible to make the right wing on both sides stop hating each other.

Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.