Turn on thread page Beta

The I-soc (Islamic Society) watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    i am truly the master of disguise

ReputationRep:
    If you have cable tv you could always watch national geographic or discovery channel.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Phoenix CG)
    If you have cable tv you could always watch national geographic or discovery channel.
    boring, i rather watch sky sports all day,more better got all sorts footy, cricket, darts(phil the power man taylor), tennis(sharapova ),, masters football, and all sorts i cant remeber all of em oh yh australia rules football as well, rugby union and league

ReputationRep:
    boringggggggg lool, I guess we all have our different tastes. I need to watch a movie, last thing I saw was...scary movie 4 lool

ReputationRep:
    lol watch the truman show on c4 now

ReputationRep:
    boringggggggg lool, I guess we all have our different tastes. I need to watch a movie, last thing I saw was...scary movie 4 lool
    the last full movie i watched was lord of the rings, i only watch half of all the movie and predict what happens in the end so dont need to watch all of it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lil_one)
    lol watch the truman show on c4 now
    is that to do with comedy?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by the special one)
    is that to do with comedy?
    its a film but apparently very very good

ReputationRep:
    anyway guys im gonna go watch a film and eat some fresh roti :P: tc and salaams xx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lil_one)
    anyway guys im gonna go watch a film and eat some fresh roti :P: tc and salaams xx
    w/salam, i rather go watch some sort of movie as well

ReputationRep:
    My computer's corrupt - crashes every 20-30 mins - thus I cant watch films & be on TSR for as long as I like

PS2s broken - makes a jittering noise - also itz 2/3 years old (so no warranty)

TV - mums watching Neal/Nikki with no subtitles and there's nothing good on sky in the weekends - usually watch star plus

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rizzyh)
    My computer's corrupt - crashes every 20-30 mins - thus I cant watch films & be on TSR for as long as I like

PS2s broken - makes a jittering noise - also itz 2/3 years old (so no warranty)

TV - mums watching Neal/Nikki with no subtitles and there's nothing good on sky in the weekends - usually watch star plus
    read a book or somethin init, or write poetry

ReputationRep:
    already seen the truman show, I studied it also, it's kind of harami what they've done, the guy in the moon is trying to play god, and you will see the scene of walking on water.

ReputationRep:
    Please don't call me arrogant, but I think I'm a special one.

ReputationRep:
    already seen the truman show, I studied it also, it's kind of harami what they've done, the guy in the moon is trying to play god, and you will see the scene of walking on water.
    man you spoilt the fun i was about to watch it no point now

ReputationRep:
    lol you can still...

ReputationRep:
    everytime i coem on here, the thread increases by anout 10 pages and i lose track of whats going on :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    lol you can still...
    nah its ok

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hafz)
    everytime i coem on here, the thread increases by anout 10 pages and i lose track of whats going on :rolleyes:
    thats life(i think, not sure:confused: :confused: :confused: )

ReputationRep:
    am gonna watch fun with **** and jane with jim carey, hopefully should be funny

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.