The Student Room Group
Reply 5320
lil_one
lol jazakhallah bro, but i think i am a very weak muslim compared to many - i can only hope and pray that allah helps me and forgives me for my sins :frown:

Well i have made a lot of sins too, that if they can be touched I won't be able to carry them.... no-one does not do sins except the prophets and anbiya' and where are we from them....may allah send his mercy on us :frown:

There's a hadith which means that Allah is more happy for one of His servants tawbah than a lost man in the desert is happy to find himself on top of a camel to lead his way. And Allah knows best.
Originally Posted by o0MorseyMan0o
Amr Khaled... i really like that guy i used to watch all his lectures (Life Makers, Ala khuta Alhabib etc..)

btw the REAL website is www.amrkhaled.net.... amrkhalid will give u the same but because of the "easy space redirection service"

Assalaamu Alikum everyone...again.
He is my favorite Islamic personality by far…along with Aai’d al Qarni.
Does any of his lectures come on anymore? If yes, what time and channel
Reply 5322
taqo
thanks brother!!

salams everyone!!:smile:

no problem :wink:
w/salam :smile:
Reply 5323
Muhiba you say one word and leave :p: .. anyway... you must kno arabic then

i realised from when u said "allahu 'alam"
o0MorseyMan0o
Muhiba you say one word and leave :p: .. anyway... you must kno arabic then

i realised from when u said "allahu 'alam"

:p: ...I would have thought my sig. would be the biggest indication.:p:

BTW, I just read a hadeeth( incidentally it happens to be in a book written by Amr Khaled) about a question you asked a while ago…about doing deeds for Allah’s sake primarily but also for others…
In short…it’s not allowed and wrong. Let me try to find the hadeeth in English.
Reply 5325
The Green Manalishi

:ditto:

I just ditto'd a ditto :p: Oh yeah :bban:

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:
Reply 5326
taqo
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

i feel sorry for you taqo.... you're gonna have to cope with going all the way back like 10 pages or sthing :redface:
Reply 5327
mizfissy815

BTW, I just read a hadeeth( incidentally it happens to be in a book written by Amr Khaled) about a question you asked a while ago…about doing deeds for Allah’s sake primarily but also for others…

hey muhiba!!! omg, u never told me that u liked aid al kharni!!! i love him and amr khalid the most!! did u read the book 'la tahsan' that u said ur dad got u??!!
oh and about the program, i was at the hospital all of today and i saw aid al qarni on ikra channel at noon. some program about great people of the past:smile:

p.s. my sis is recovering alhamdullah:wink:
Reply 5328
mizfissy815

ya that's what i was told.... even if "primarily" is 99%... it's still not accepted

and abt your sig. (how dumb of me)
Reply 5329
o0MorseyMan0o
i feel sorry for you taqo.... you're gonna have to cope with going all the way back like 10 pages or sthing :redface:

:mad: uh, tell me about it!! and to make things even worst, my internet is sooooo slow!!:eek:
Reply 5330
Muhiba are u actually offline when it says you are offline :confused: :p:
Reply 5331
taqo
:mad: uh, tell me about it!! and to make things even worst, my internet is sooooo slow!!:eek:

awww *offers sympathy*
Reply 5332
o0MorseyMan0o
lol.. alien... no way!
Rishta :confused: ... is that supposed to be the feminine name of Rashid :confused: .....

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHA
Reply 5333
taqo
hey muhiba!!! omg, u never told me that u liked aid al kharni!!! i love him and amr khalid the most!! did u read the book 'la tahsan' that u said ur dad got u??!!
oh and about the program, i was at the hospital all of today and i saw aid al qarni on ikra channel at noon. some program about great people of the past:smile:

alhamdo lillah

أسأل الله العظيم, رب العرش العظيم, أن يشفيها

that is a du'aa to the ill (from the hadith and sunnah)
taqo

Yes, I did! It was amazing…I read it in Arabic and English.
I was about to PM you about that! Alhamdullilah…I’m glad she’s doing well. Give her a hug and kiss from me.

Morsey-I'm just appearing offline.:wink:

What do you guys think of starting the thread in Chat?
Reply 5335
mizfissy815

Morsey-I'm just appearing offline.:wink:

how do you appear offline :eek:
mizfissy815

What do you guys think of starting the thread in Chat?

no i like it here.... if it won't make a difference then as you wish
Reply 5336
A Y Z
You know I would chose nothing else than hot-chicks for you dude! So what if they are from Mars, and have 20 eyes, 18 tentacles, have warts the size of my fist on their head, and ooze a little acidic slime that eats thru metal!

I'm telling you! She's one hot mamma! :wink:

HAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHA
:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

man, i need the bathroom!!!:p:
Reply 5337
taqo
:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

man, i need the bathroom!!!:p:

:toofunny: ..... i'm glad that you got your compensation
Reply 5338
any1 here?? (i donno abt the all sneaky Muhiba)
Narrated Abu Huraira (May Allah be pleased with him) Allah’s Messenger (peace be upon him) said, “When the Day of Resurrection approaches, the dreams of a believer will hardly fail to come true, and a dream of a believer is one of the forty-six parts of An-Nubuwa (Prophethood) and whatever belongs to An-Nubuwa (Prophethood) can never be false.” [Bukhari]

Latest