Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rizzyh)
    Can anyone tell me why the groom has to be older than the bride?
    He doesn't have to be rizzyh. Age ain't nothing but a number! I'm just being fussy

Remember the Prophet (PBUH) married his wife Khadija who was much older than him!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by justfarhan)
    Here you go Munise ;farhan;
    MashAllah thats beautiful!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SketchyCanvas)
    MashAllah thats beautiful!!
    He crieded :bawling:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rizzyh)
    Can anyone tell me why the groom has to be older than the bride?
    Socities preference but personal preference for many too

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Poison Ivy)
    Don't worry when you reach my age you'll understand where I'm coming from. My mum told me that the moment I turn 20 that's when all the proposals will start rolloing in and now it's like a night mare nobody understands that I want to find my own guy and when it comes to their daughters they're like er no sorry!
    The proposals have already started rolling in for me :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by justfarhan)
    He crieded :bawling:
    Rumi said:
    When tears are shed Divine mercy is shown
    Beautiful!

ReputationRep:
    He doesn't have to be rizzyh. Age ain't nothing but a number! I'm just being fussy

Remember the Prophet (PBUH) married his wife Khadija who was much older than him!
    You getting the hang of it now lol

ReputationRep:
    The proposals have already started rolling in for me :eek:
    :eek: I got my first one when I was 14 they still can't take no for an answer! But luckily nothing that much until I turned 20 and now they won't leave me alone

ReputationRep:
    You getting the hang of it now lol
    Ahem I did say I'm being fussy so :p:

ReputationRep:
    Ok my definition of open minded(ness) lol:

He's just gotta accept the way things are in life along with being a good muslim. Not narrow minded about meeting new and different people and learning about their cultures and accepting them for who they are. Up for a laugh and has to be funny too! Once you get to know me you'll realise what I mean
    :ditto:

Someone who respects everyone and is humble

ReputationRep:
    :eek: I got my first one when I was 14 they still can't take no for an answer! But luckily nothing that much until I turned 20 and now they won't leave me alone
    Mine when i was 12 :p: they thought i was 18 :hmmm: :p: awwww, take it as a compliment

ReputationRep:
    I give the same advice to everyone trying to get rid of someone, remember it off friends :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 75th Ranger)
    I give the same advice to everyone trying to get rid of someone, remember it off friends :rofl:
    When Ross would go on and on about something silly and Chandler would make sarcastic non-funny jokes lol

ReputationRep:
    :eek: What were they thinking? they could have atleast asked someone else before they asked your parents!

ReputationRep:
    When Ross would go on and on about something silly and Chandler would make sarcastic non-funny jokes lol
    That'd really make me laugh lol

ReputationRep:
    :eek: What were they thinking? they could have atleast asked someone else before they asked your parents!
    Lol, i know :eek: :p: my mum told me years afterwards thou hehe:p:

ReputationRep:
    I think it was Ross who goes into a lift and there is a woman in it and he goes "I'm gay" :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    That'd really make me laugh lol
    bodom ta tush (however u spell it :p: ) when Chandler makes that sound after telling a joke :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 75th Ranger)
    I think it was Ross who goes into a lift and there is a woman in it and he goes "I'm gay" :rofl:

:toofunny:

ReputationRep:
    LOL

And guess what people my mum has just come into my room asking if I've found someone *runs and hides*

Poll
Did you get less than your required grades and still get into university?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.